View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 No classes today (open) 

Post No classes today (open)
Monique lounged in the grass against a tree just outside the dorms, reading a book, wearing a two-piece bathing suit, after all it always seemed sunny and nice on the island.

She stretches some and glances around the courtyard area to see who else was around.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:03 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:44 am

(not all all open for anyone to jump in :) )

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:46 am

Kari walked down the pathway to the dorms. There was no class today as it turned out, so she was going back to her rooms for a quick nap. As she was about to enter the building, she saw a student under a tree wearing a bikini. She decided to go over and say hi before going in.

"Hi," she said when she came over. "I'm Kari."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:56 am
Profile YIM

Monique looks up and smiles, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.."Oh hi, I'm Monique."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:59 am

I was walking around in the forest waring my short mini skirt and black shirt with white gym shoes I notice to girls and noticing one of them was Monique as I wave to her "hey Monique"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:08 am

I Found myself softly singing a song on a day where I had nothing to do, one of my few scheduled off days seeing as I was at least a year ahead of schedule I had scheduled myself more time off than originally I had planned. I walked away from the dorm as usual dressed quite a bit compared to other girls wearing full length tan cargo pants this time and a vest with at least a dozen pockets over something I wouldn't normally wear in public, my favorite fox bodysuit and stockings(as seen in sig); I also carried two bags with me, one for my cameras and lap top, the other for my ears and tails; my experimental ones; I had dialed down the psuedo-nerve impulses and wanted to test them today however my plans changed when I saw a familiar face chatting with two girls by a tree.

"Monique? Has certainly been quite a while since I saw you last!"

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:31 pm

Monique smiles to Erica and Kim both waving to them.."Hi you two! And yeah classes and such has kept me busy..which is why I'm glad there isn't any today."

She smiles to the others and motions to Kari.."This is Kari, I just met her before you two came up."

She looks to the boxes and raises a brow.."What have you got there Erica?"

Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:56 pm

Kari looks over at the new faces who have arrived.

"No class for any of you today, either?" she asked.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

I looked from Monique to the containers I carried scratching my head slightly I'd gladly have told her ad the other two not been around.

"Nope, then Again... I do end up teaching most of my classes The administration really stopped caring if I show up or not... As for my boxes, Well one has my laptop and a couple of cameras; photo and recording, the other... well that I'd rather not say though You probably know just what it is Monique."

I winked gently hinting that it was my fox items.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:41 am

I smiled and shook my head "nope no classes for me either so I thought I relax and enjoy my self tho it does seem weird that there aren't that many classes today but hey im not bitching about it"

I say with a grin before looking at Erica "hey Erica long time no see."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:20 pm

Monique raises brow and then grins at Erica and winks to her as she motions for the other three to sit down.."Well you don't need to stand around like that, why not sit down and relax. With ti seemingly being a day off, we should relax."

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:18 pm

Kari sat down on the grass. It was much softer and greener than the grass back at the mainland. Not to mention... cleaner.

"Do you know why they don't have classes today?" she asked Monique.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile YIM

I Didn't need to really think about this taking a cal spot on the grass myself of course I couldn't tell it was softer than normal, I was wearing long pants after all. I placed my laptop on my lap in it's box still my fox items unguarded by my side including a number of recent photographs, taken around campus... including one of the nudes I had thought I destroyed.

"Hello Kim... And does it really matter why there are no classes honestly wouldn't you rather not know?"

I asked knowing very well what happened behind certain walls and was indeed probably happening somewhere right now.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:47 am

I sat down and and noded to Erica "I guess you have a point there.." I say with a soft giggle "but anyway.... what are your plans for today then now that school is out?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next