View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Post First day... (open)
Krystal Prysim walked into the dorms one evening, carrying a suitcase, and wearing a backpack slung over her shoulder. Her mother had thought she would look best wearing 'something nice' so drapped over her body was a plain white blouse, and floor length simple black skirt. Her long red-blonde hair was tied with a simple red ribbon. Her lips were clear of any lipstick, and the only jewelery she wore was her greek cross, the small one adorning a silver chain. A thin wisp of bangs crossed over her eyes.

Looking around the halls, wandering for a while, trying to find the room she was assigned to.

Last edited by Krystal Prysim on Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:07 am
Profile YIM

Emily had just finished a wonderfully relaxing shower. She wrapped a towel around her recently dried figure and stepped infront of the mirror. She smiled at herself and hummed as she dried her hair with another towel. Soon afterwards, she torned to the door and stepped out into the hallway, nearly running into someone she'd never seen before.

Stepping back just in time, she cried "Waa! Oh! Oh, I'm sorry!"

I love being cute!

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 am
Profile YIM

Krystal dropped her suitcase as the girl-in-a-towel bumped into her, stumbling backwards.

"Waa! Oh! Oh, I'm sorry!" the other girl cried out, as Krystal fell to the floor with a "oomph." Looking up at the girl, she smiled lightly, and started to get up. "Oh I'm sorry, I was looking for my room."

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

Determening that this girl was unharmed, Emily smiled brightly.

"Oh, so you're new here?" she began, "Here, let me help you up..."

I love being cute!

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:29 am
Profile YIM

Accepting the girl-in-a-towel's help up, she dusted off her long skirt, and smiled, "Hello, my name is Krystal Prysim, and yes my parents were hippies. I just got here a little while ago, and this place is so big, I'm already lost." She holds out a piece of paper with her room information on it, grinning lightly.

"Do you think you could help me?"

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Of course I can." she said, smiling back at Krystal.

"And by the way, I'm Emily Strong."

I love being cute!

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:14 am
Profile YIM

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:19 am
Profile WWW

She smiled lightly, and handed the paper to her. "Well then Emily Strong, if you would be so kind as to explain the lay-out of the rooms, I would be much obliged." She re-oriented her backpack, and the picked up her suitcase. So far so good, no problems yet, and she had already made a friend.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:35 am
Profile YIM

(Madison- It's up to Krystal; I don't mind)

Emily, being the polite girl that she was, took Krystal's suitcase for her, and led her down the hall. She explained the layout of the building and how the rooms were organized, as well as the general direction of the other school buildings.

"Aaaand your room should be just around the corner here..."

I love being cute!

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:11 am
Profile YIM

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:31 am
Profile WWW

( Madison, and Katrina of course it is, the more the merrier. )

She looked at the scrap of paper, and the door. The number matched up alright. Reaching into her pocket, she took out the key for the door, and unlocked the door. With a smile, she stepped into the room, and looked around. There was her desk, a bed, and her dresser. Takeing the suitcase, she set it in front of the dresser, and smiled at Emily.

"Thank you so much, Emily. I think I would still be out in the halls, wandering around, if you hadn't offered to help me." Looking around her room, she quickly pushed the futon back into a couch and offered Emily a seat. "Please, if you don't mind, I wouldn't mind talking a bit. Being in a new place, far from home with no friends..." She trailed off, not wanting to sound too depressing.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:38 am
Profile YIM

Katrina was roaming the halls, for a lack of better things to do at the moment. She was dressed in a plain white long-sleeve shirt that almost went down to her knees and a pair of baggy blue jeans.

It has been rather quiet around her dorm room ever since she returned from her mysterious disappearance to find that Asuna had also gone missing and had not yet returned. So, she thought, perhaps she could occupy her time by roaming around and checking to see what some of the other students were up to.

It was thus that she spotted two girls entering a dorm room, one cute brown-haired girl wrapped in a towel, apparently having just gotten out of the shower, and another, equally attractive blond who was pulling a suitcase into the room.

Ever curious, Kat walked on over poked her head in the room. “Um, hello,” She said shyly to the girls in her small, child-like voice, “Is it ok if I come in?”

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:38 pm
Profile WWW

I was leaving my room when I saw two girls I didn't really know bump into each other. They gatherered themselves back up quickly, but I saw that a small book had fallen out of the bookbag of one of the girls, so I picked it up and jogged after them in order to catch up to them. Once I did, I said "Hey, this fell out of your backpack." while handing over the book.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:40 am
Profile WWW

Krystal blinked several times; all of a sudden there were two new girls hanging around her drom door. Looking at the book, she checked her bag, and saw that she was indeed missing a book. She Stood back up, and walked over to retrieve the book.

"Oh, why thank you. I didn't even notice I had lost it." She took the book and set it on the top of her dresser. Turning back, she smiled lightly, "Umm, would you like to sit down as well? Talk a little. It's still early, and um... its my first day after all... Oh, and my name is Krystal Prysim. Before you ask, yes, my parents were hippies."

Her gaze traveled over to the other girl, the one in the white dress with the young-sounding-voice, and she smiled. "And yes, please, come in."

Krystal smiled, this was shaping up to be the most fun she had ever had. She really began to like this school; she was looking to make 3 friends as long as she played her cards right.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:57 am
Profile YIM

“Um, thank you, Krystal,” Kat replied timidly as she walked into the dorm room, straightening her oversize shirt and glancing nervously around the room at the other girls as she entered the room.

Katrina was typically nervous around people she first met, always unsure of how others might act towards her, which would be quite understandable to anyone who knew about her rather painful past experiences.

Feeling that an introduction was probably in order, she smiled shyly at the others and said, “Um, hello everyone, it’s nice to meet you all, I’m Katrina, or Kat if you like. So, uh, is there anything I can help you guys with?”

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next