View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 It's a small girl's world (Emily&Monique!) 

Post It's a small girl's world (Emily&Monique!)
The Plane had Landed early letting a new group of girls to their fate though one it seemed was unlike the others wearing what looked to be men's jeans along with a black button down blouse that didn't quite fit over her bosom; the top four buttons open. She didn't seem to be concerned though as she dragged a single bag behind her along with one slung over her shoulder mumbling

"Fuck they don't make doorways high enough!"

She groaned gently stroking a red mark on her forehead as she meandered towards the entrance of the dorm building. The day was young & the students bustling about as it was there were no classes that day as seemed the norm when a new batch of girls arrived and the new girls for the most part were enjoying the facilities from the pool to the beach though a few were missing already for the moment... for reasons only the older students knew.

Vanessa on this wonderful warm day however took to going straight into the common room of the dormitory no one approaching her on the day a loud crack could be heard as she walked into another doorway cursing under her breath but, sadly this was her own fault for walking with her eyes only half open. She moved to the closest seat and settled down opening her only bag; in it were a few books; a swim suit, an obi & miko outfit and a gathering of devices & things to entertain her when she wasn't in classes nothing sexual as she'd just recently finished therapy for an addiction she had to just that sort of thing. her other bag contained her computer.

She'd pull a set of pencils & a pad from the bag along with a small pouch of cookies and begin to sketch what looked similar to a manga. Her character style was all her own though the backgrounds might have seemed a bit strange to anyone who didn't know her underlying storyline. she'd stop for just a moment and munch on one of her cookies quietly enjoying herself.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Last edited by Vanessa on Sat May 24, 2008 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Post Re: It's a small girl's world (Emily)
It was another one of those rare days when Emily had the chance to make it down to the common room to relax a little and get away from her studies and projects. She had slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, both rather too big for her, and headed down with only her messenger bag full of stuff to entertain her. The moment she entered she saw the back of someone's head of lavender hair. At first she thought it must be a man because of how tall they looked, but then she look another look at the style, and remembered that it was an all girls school. She walked up behind the girl and looked over her shoulder. In the stranger's lap was a very nice looking manga-esque drawing that Emily was fascinated by. She stood silent looking at it, but a few strands of her long hair fell onto the girl's shoulder.

I love being cute!

Tue May 20, 2008 12:51 pm
Profile YIM

Her own hair was short a long hair hitting her shoulder and then tickling her neck slightly was hard not to notice. she'd put her pencil back in it's case swallow her cookie and turn her head to the girl golden eyes looking at Emily curiously. Never before had another woman stood and just watched her draw without remark to her height; and even less often did the look over her shoulder and not mention her over sized chest which was often in the way of viewing what rested on her lap.

"Need something?"

Vanessa asked her voice held a feminine charm to it that wasn't befitting of her appearance yet somehow suited her better than what someone would expect.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 1:00 pm

Emily couldn't help but blush a little as the girl looked at her. On second thought she decided that looking over her shoulder like that was probably pretty rude.

"Oh, um, no... I'm sorry... I was just looking at your drawing, that's all..."

She fidgeted a little, feeling a bit awkward.

""So, um, are you new here?"

I love being cute!

Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 pm
Profile YIM

Vanessa narrowed her eyes as Emily spoke as if gauging how honest her tone sounded. She seemed satisfied when she nodded to the brunette.

"Yep; Plane just landed like ten minutes ago. Am surprised as hell you could see anything though. Either you're straight as an arrow or hiding a lie so well I can't see it."

She remarked before continuing.

"I'm going to say you're a straight as an arrow goody two shoes though you're so innocent looking you passed suspicious a few miles back."

she pulled a cookie from her small pouch and offered it to the girl.

"Want one?"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 1:20 pm

Emily was having trouble understanding all of what the girl was saying, not knowing whether or not she was being accused of something. However, her face brightened when she was offered a cookie. She understood those completely.

"Um, yes please!"

She took it with a smile and sat in a chair near the girl, facing her. From this angle she could actually see what she looked like. Emily found herself feeling just a little intimidated...

She nibbled the cookie.

I love being cute!

Tue May 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Profile YIM

Vanessa offered a bit of a subtle smile to Emily as she nibbled on the cookie. A sweet & smooth simple butter cookie though something about it held a vanilla taste to it.

"So really you could actually look around these to see the drawing?"

She asked motioning to her ample chest which was the obvious reason her shirt was half open. She looked to emily curiously shrugging, intimidation had been plastered on her face; Vanessa knew the look oh so well.

"Let me guess; never met a six foot four woman or is it these? Always one or the other makes other women take that look around me."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 pm

Emily blushed when the girl motioned to her chest. The size of her bust didn't register in the brunette's mind until just then.

"I'm... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... You're right though... It's, well... Some of both..."

Emily's eyes moved up the girl's body, past all that cleavage and over her long legs. She'd never been looked down at by someone who was sitting down before.

I love being cute!

Tue May 20, 2008 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

"At least your cute about it."

She snickered pulling another cookie from it's pouch and tossing it to Emily gently; it would be a sinch to catch.

"Usually others start calling names or just turning and ignoring me completely. So how do you like the cookies anyway?"

She offered shifting in her seat leg resting on the other haphazardly golden eyes looking down at the other girl as she did everyone she'd ever met.

"So What's the name of the first person to talk to me without running or calling me names since I was sixteen?"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 9:54 pm

The cookie landed on Emily's lap before she could catch it. She jumped a little, but even she wasn't afraid of a cookie.

"Oh, I'm Emily, and the cookies are delicious, thank you very much!"

She blushed a bit more when she realized that the girl had called her 'cute.' She concentrated on eating the yummy cookie.

I love being cute!

Tue May 20, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

"Emily huh, Well good to meet you."

She paused to take a cookie for herself feeling a deep sense of pride she wouldn't show for her work on the cookies; a recipie she had devised herself she was glad someone else liked it. When she finished her cookie she continued.

"Vanessa; Glad to meet you."

She would offer her hand to Emily glancing over her shoulder for just a second before returning her gaze to Emily. When & if emily touched her hand she'd notice her hand was surprisingly comfortable to the touch the temperature of her skin slightly cooler than that of the warm room.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Emily took Vanessa's hand, her delicate pale fingers gently holding on as she shook it. She looked a little surprised.

"Your hand... it's cold..."

She put down her cookie and rubbed the hand between both of her own, Emily's soft skin warm to the touch.

I love being cute!

Tue May 20, 2008 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

Vanessa looked curiously as Emily tried to warm her hands normally it would't work but, She decided to let Emily think it had; her body temperature rising just a tad though not enough to make her sweat.

"Thanks; you're more polite than I expected a collage girl to be. So far so good I'd say."

She'd nod finishing her cookie and glancing from the left to the right athen the top to the bottom of the room as if looking for something though she was just taking in the sight of the room.

"Are all the girl's as nice as you Emily?""

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 10:29 pm

Emily pulled away, picking the cookie back up. She was becoming a bit more comfortable with this big girl, intimidating though she may be.

"Well, thanks... Not all the girls are as polite as I am, I guess, but some of them are. I guess I just try harder..."

She smiled a little and took a bite of cookie. She felt like she was bragging, which she really didn't like to do, and hoped Vanessa wouldn't mind.

I love being cute!

Tue May 20, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Seems to come naturally to you though; you sort of just ooze kindness."

She smiled Retrieving from her bag a smaller pouch of the same cookies offering the whole thing to her.

"Glad you like them by the way; at least someone was willing to take one for once."

She would never directly say she made them she'd only hint at it until someone made the conclusion on their own and asked directly.

"I'm a bit envious of you in a few ways believe it or not... I mean how often do you have to go to a tailor just to custom make a bra? I can't stand the styles at the big and tall stores Usually so bland; haven't worn a skirt in ages."

it was the first thing to come to mind to make chit chat about.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 10:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next