View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Home from the hunt with an aching cunt (For Kairi) 

Post Home from the hunt with an aching cunt (For Kairi)
Tian was tired. So very tired. Her warm nether lips tingled whenever a cold wind blew past her, scattering her slightly curly brown hair around her nubile body. There was not a piece of cloth in sight and her eyes became droopy and her body ached to be put to rest. Her mind was working at the pace of a snail, trying to find out what to do now. She had awoken inside the forest and by staring at the sky realized she was still on this forsaken island. At night, back at home, she had taken a class in Astrology and had gazed up at the sky, learning where some of the constellations were. But here, whenever she got the rare chance, she would look up into the sky but not see any of the constellations she remembered in the place she had left them on Earth. Now she could tell by their misplacement that she was still on the monster-filled island. But it seemed that by some strange twist of nature, the hormones of the last monster to have raped her were driving off other monsters. She was finally safe to walk home. But where was home? And how long had she been gone? Last thing she could remember was waving goodbye to Kairi as she went outside for a quick jog. Then, a rustling in the bushes, panic, running and ecstatic pleasures. Then everything had gone dark. Grasping her forehead, her face contorted in pain, Tian moaned softly as even thinking of the situation hurt her tender mind.

"Gah, why can't I find my way home? Damn this place, damn the monsters, damn the aliens, damn my very fucking existence!" Tian fell to her knees, sobbing uncontrolably for a few moments before starting to cry in earnest, tears streaming down her face, laying on her side with her hair sprawled around her nude body. "Why, why, why?! Just end it... someone end this nightmare..." She spoke to herself between sobs, not expecting anyone to hear. But she was wrong. Someone did hear. She heard a soft rustling in the bushes, panic taking hold of her. There was no escape. But even though she'd known that in the past, she'd still run. This time, she didn't. She needed the sensual release. Sex and orgasm was all she had left. Except... No, she was nowhere to be seen. She was probably gone, seeking comfort in some other woman's arms. "Well, come then, you vile creature. Take me and make me yours." She had no reason to resist any more. It was over and she knew it. Tian saw a rustling in the bushes again and tensed herself, prepared to be grappled with and manipulated by dark, curious tentacles and penetrated by an overly sized phallus.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:16 am

Post Re: Home from the hunt with an aching cunt (For Kairi)
I stared out through the window, touching it gently with my finger tips, tensing to the cold that it now radiated. How long had it been since the disappearance of her beloved Tian. Weeks for sure, maybe a month, but no matter how long I still longed to see her coming through the clearing, back from her run. I spent so much time looking for her, and everyone told me she was fine but I could feel that something wasn't right. I needed to feel her touch again, I need to see her clear blue eyes once more, I needed her to be here. I threw on a skirt over my lacey white underwear, left my purple tank top on and grabbed my fuzzy hooded coat.

I then grabbed my fluffy snow boots and slid them onto my feet carefully. I threw my hair up into a loose pony tail and fixed my bangs. I then opened my door quietly shutting off the lights and looked down the hallway, to make sure it was clear. I heard something at the end of the hall, but I took my chance and darted off in the other direction. I fled down the stairs as soon as I heard the elevator ding as someone was coming up to my floor. I flew down the stairs as fast as I could and then out the back door.

I ran out in the way of the clearing with my arms steady against my body trying to be as quiet as I could. I just kept running and I didn't even see where I went. I let my legs guide me, I just had to try one more time to find her. The wind was so brittle against my skin and I zipped my jacket up, but didn't hesitate from running. I just kept going and going, and now I didn't care who heard me. The sky above was no longer my sky, but an alien sky and it no longer led me. I had to lead myself.

I kept going gradually loosing my speed, until finally I was here. I don't know why I was there but I knew she was close. I could sense it. I could sense her heart, because it was pumping so hard that it pained me. I started walking more carefully trying to remain quiet so no monsters would have me, not now. I couldn't deal with it knowing she was close. I closed my eyes for a second and listened to the air around me. I knew where she was. I ran towards where I could feel her.....

And there she was. She was tattered and torn, she wasn't right. Something was completely wrong and I could sense she was scared too. I ran to her side and threw myself over her. I wrapped my arms around you tightly not wanting to let go. I couldn't let her go. I never wanted to be seperated again. She was so cold to my touch, her breathing was so harsh, and I couldn't help but start crying.

I leaned down to her hear and whispered in teh faintest voice I'm so sorry... I promise I will never leave you again ... I'm so so sorry. I then held her close curling my body up against hers letting my tears flood down her body.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tian was quivering, snow was falling heavily around her. She couldn't feel her digits, her tanned skin reddening from the cold. She quivered almost indefinitely, her body becoming completely numb. So this was how she was to die. Her head began to hurt, akin to a brain freeze, as she pushed herself onwards. She collapsed onto the ground, moaning softly. Although her eyes were still open and she was still awake, her body refused to move. Then she heard the rustling again. When will these delusions stop tormenting me? She thought to herself solemnly. But then the unexpected happened. A head, a human form and an entire human body emerged from the bush. The person looked like they were wearing a coat akin to a parka, an ancient coat worn by the Inuit that lived in the north of Canada. "This must be what it's like up there in Canada, the cold, the snow..."

Tian's pupil had shrunk considerably, her iris' seemingly empty. The cold had forced the muscle to contract, as well as the shock from the cold. Her cold eyes turned towards the person, and saw a familiar face. But who was it? She looked so familiar. She must of had some sort of importance to Tian. But her brain hurt, and her skin was numb and cold. But then, she felt a strange feeling on her skin. A soft spot of warmth was forming where the woman's hands were, the wool gloves seeping the warmth into Tian's flesh. She looked back up at the girl, noticing that the adventurous' woman's eyes were sparking softly as something akin to rain fell from them, striking Tian's skin in a hot prickle. Damn her mind, who was this person? And why was she crying? Was Tian dead, is that why she was being mourned? But then, why was she still in her body? Maybe she was trapped inside, or maybe a soul didn't leave the body until the burial. Many thoughts flew through Tian's tender mind, her aching brain churning to find answers. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but only a soft noise came out. "Uuungh..." And the strangest feeling of all that happened to Tian, was that in her chest. Some sort of heat was blossoming within her, a strange emotion she felt like she had been craving for almost a month but never achieved. She raked her brain, trying to remember its name. Then it hit her. "Love."

Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:02 pm

I held Tian close to me trying to warm her with my body as best as I could. I couldn't tell if she was alive or if she was dead. He body looked so bad, but she was still the most beautiful girl in the world. I wanted to kiss her lips badly and let her know everything was going to be ok, but not now. I needed to make sure she was ok.

A faint sound came from Tian's lips and immediately I pulled my jacket off and put it on her zipping it up. I then slid my skirt off and put it on her. I stood there in my tank top and white lace underwear. I then picked Tian up off the ground and tried getting her on my back as best i could and i began to run back to the school. Tian's breath in my ear was so faint but her body was getting warmer. I could feel the snow fall but was easy to run through with my boots on.

I made it up the hill towards the dorms and didn't stop running. Hold on Tian.... we're almost there... just keep holding on.I continued running as fast as I could as the snow started to lighten up. I could see the building starting to come over the top of the ridge. I didn't know what else to do but I knew I had to hurry. Tian's life.... my LOVE'S life depended on it.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Before Tian knew what was happening, she was being forcibly dressed in a skirt and a thick coat. The fur insides of the coat tickled at her skin, warming it slowly but enough so that she didn't get amnesia or any other disease wrought from lack of warmth. Tian's eyes were almost completely closed against the snow, her pupils resting on the black and purple head beneath her. She looked up and saw that the snow fall was beginning to lessen and also a tall building forming in the distance. It was an amazing sight, so terrifying yet safe at the same time. It had a strange feeling around it as the two women approached it, finally reaching the door after what seemed like an eternity. That strange feeling, Tian suddenly realized, was that of home. The girl bellow her was panting wildly, and Tian once more wondering who this person could be. Why was she helping her? But the purple locks on the brow of her hair seemed so familiar. Maybe she owed Tian some sort of debt? Tian hated herself for not remembering such a kind person from her past. What had happened to her in that month?

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 am

I finally made it back to the dorms and headed through the South door. I walked quietly but quickly through the bottom floor to teh elevators. I didn't want to get caught by someone patrolling the halls. Finally the elevator arrived and I went to the second floor. I could feel her breathing lighten loosely feeling the warmth come back to the girl. As the elevator came to a hault I pushed off the side and looked out carefully through the doors to make sure the coast was clear.

No one was around and I made a dash to Tian and My room. After we were safely in, I closed the door quickly but quietly and laid Tian down on my bed. I went to the bathroom and started the bath tub,filling it up with warm/warm water and bubbles. I went back to Tian and began rubbing her feet to warm them up. After the tub was full I softly pulled the skirt and coat off of Tian as to not hurt her. Then i cradled her in my arms and lowered her gently into the tub.

The poor girl seemed to cringe in pain at first but welcomed the warm water over her body. She sat in the tub almost lifeless. I quickly undressed discarding my tank top and underwear to the side, then climbed into the tub with Tian. I carefully started washing away the dry blood from teh scratches she had and held her in my arms all the while. I kissed the top of her forehead and rocked her slowly for a little bit. My love was back, and I was going to make sure she was never hurt again.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

I finally made it back to the dorms and headed through the South door. I walked quietly but quickly through the bottom floor to teh elevators. I didn't want to get caught by someone patrolling the halls. Finally the elevator arrived and I went to the second floor. I could feel her breathing lighten loosely feeling the warmth come back to the girl. As the elevator came to a hault I pushed off the side and looked out carefully through the doors to make sure the coast was clear.

No one was around and I made a dash to Tian and My room. After we were safely in, I closed the door quickly but quietly and laid Tian down on my bed. I went to the bathroom and started the bath tub,filling it up with warm/warm water and bubbles. I went back to Tian and began rubbing her feet to warm them up. After the tub was full I softly pulled the skirt and coat off of Tian as to not hurt her. Then i cradled her in my arms and lowered her gently into the tub.

The poor girl seemed to cringe in pain at first but welcomed the warm water over her body. She sat in the tub almost lifeless. I quickly undressed discarding my tank top and underwear to the side, then climbed into the tub with Tian. I carefully started washing away the dry blood from teh scratches she had and held her in my arms all the while. I kissed the top of her forehead and rocked her slowly for a little bit. My love was back, and I was going to make sure she was never hurt again.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

(Will post tomorrow, its late, sorry)

Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:00 am

As soon as the pair of familiar lips made contact with Tian's forehead, everything came rushing back, like the small mouth that had pecked her on the forehead was the key to unlocking her lost memories. She remembered everything. Kairi, Cuckoo, Clarice, oh she remembered them all! And pain shot through her heart. She was sad, miserable but mostly ashamed. Ashamed that she had forgotten whom her love was, what her name was, what she even looked like! All that she had remembered was the idea, the dream of her lover. But with those pleasant memories of warmth and love, also came others. Memories that she had decided to lock away due to trauma or some other psychological state. Cuckoo, for one. He always seemed to find her, always making her squeal, always forcing her into submission. It wasn't fair and Tian knew it.

She blinked her eyes, seemingly for the first time in almost three hours, and they returned to their normal state, her pupils returning to their normal size, her eyes seemingly seeking, wanting, begging to have something beautiful to look at, to see once more. Tian turned her head around and her gaze rested on Kairi. Her eyes' wish had been granted.

Finally things started to register in her brain again. Her skin was beginning to thaw, the numbness going away and in its place a prickling sensation from the hot water. The prickling slowly become more and more powerful as the heat tore her pores open forcefully. Although it hurt, it was amazing to be able to feel more then just cold. Then something else registered, against her back, rump and her thighs a familiar but distant feeling rubbed against her skin. It was smooth and soft, almost like fluffy white cotton. Then Tian remembered. That feeling was the feeling of another woman's skin against your own. That was the feeling of a hug.

And she finally woke up fully. She was in a bathtub, being cradled in the lap of a woman she so ached to see. Tears began to well in the corners of her eyes and flow down her face. Tian lunged forwards and embraced Kairi in a naked hug, their warm tit-flesh melding together into a mass of sensitive breast. The sensation was fenominal, her entire chest seemingly touched by a form of skin or another. She was home. Finally home.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 pm

I held Tian for a little bit letting the water warm my own body up. I started humming quietly holding my dear belove Tian in my arms. I knew she wasn't fully aware of what was around her yet but I had faith in her. She was a strong girl, better build then I myself have and was a little bit taller but she always felt so right in my arms.

I closed my eyes and held her for just a few minutes, then I felt her body twitch. Movement was coming to life and I longed to look into her eyes, and not a second later she threw herself on me. I don't know what came over her but I was excited to have her here. A jolt of pleasure slipped through my body as her breasts meshed with mine, and my leg slipped between hers.

I could feel the life coming back to her and how much I longed to kiss her. I gently lifted her face to mine and kisses her lips softly and tenderly as to not cause he anymore pain. I then brushed the hair back from her face and kissed her forehead against tightening my grip on her so that our bodies touched even more. I held her cheek in hand and caressed it for a minute with a sparkle in my eye looking into her eyes wondering what was flooding through her mind.

My other hand began caressing her sides, sliding up and down and rubbing her back a bit. I looked at her then whispered faintly the one question I had left to ask My love?That's all I wanted to know. Was if she was truly still my love. To me she'd be the only one that I would ever love.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A soft moan escaped Tian's lips as she was kissed for the first time in weeks by her lover. Her body heated up, her skin turning a rosy red twice in one day. The first time was due to extreme cold, this time it was due to extreme heat. Tian could feel the other girl's smooth shaven skin rub against her rump and her extremities, the water and soap making the naked leg slide all the more easily underneath her crotch. Tian's ears perked up at the sound of a voice she had longed to hear for her entire absence. "None other, my love. None other."

She pushed her face into Kairi's, turning her's to the side slightly so as to dodge Kairi's nose. Their lips spread across each other, seemingly of their own whim, they began to nip at each other playfully, one moment Tian's mouth was engulfing Kairi's, the next Kairi's was covering Tian's. But all the while the two women's tongues were touching, embracing in the same way that their owners were, in a very erotic, loving and comfortable way. Tian's face blushed brightly, her thin, gentle and timid fingers wrapping around Kairi's shoulders, shyly heading towards her chest. Although she made the motions towards the smaller girl's breasts, she didn't quite go there yet, awaiting her other's approval.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:20 am

Her voice, it had life in it which was not to be expected so soon. But I couldn't help but to feel something run through my body hearing her voice and hearing those words come from it. She began kissing my lips, and I had to return it tenderly. There was nothing more I longed for as my tongue danced with hers.

I slide my leg against hers, feeling the heat radiating from her pussy. I moved my leg against it with my feet playing with hers. She began to move her hand down my body but seemed hesitant to touch me. I took her hand in mine, breaking away from the kiss, and slid it down my breast slowly stopping her finger on my delicate nipple so she could feel how aroused she still makes me feel.

I left her hand there sliding my mouth down her neck kissing her neck sensually and biting down gently and just barely as to not hurt her. I took my free hand and caressed her sides with my finger tips following the length of stomach not wanting to push to much onto her at once. Being near her alone was more then enough and Tian could never think that I wasn't true to her. She's my world, my light, my love.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

So Kairi accepted Tian once again as her lover. It seemed silly that Tian should ever doubt her greatest companion's devotion, but she was nonetheless relieved. Her hands gently flexed the warm teat flesh, softly turning the golden orbs in her hands. The twin pink peaks, situated on the tips of her breasts, were gently caressed by Tian's thumb as she stroked her lover's chest.

The warm water continued to slosh between the two women's sensitive nether regions and legs served to furtherly arouse Tian. After so many weeks of being away from her truest love, Tian closed her eyes and gently kissed her lover on top of her head. After allowing the girl to kiss her shoulder and neck for several more seconds, Tian reluctantly pulled away softly. Her cheeks were a bright red, her eyes glazed over in want.

"Kairi... I'm so glad that you waited for me. And I want to show you just how grateful I am. Please, follow me." Tian gave Kairi a promising smile about what was to come, and stood up in the bathtub, her bronze globes bouncing slightly as she straightened her back. She stepped out of the bathtub, her legs slightly shaky, but nonetheless well toned and shaped. She held out her hand and helped Kairi up, quickly using a nearby towel to dry herself. Tian stepped out of the bathroom as Kairi was drying herself and sat down on the bed, waiting anxiously yet patiently for Kairi to follow.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:19 am

I watched Tian step out of the tub, and anxiously took her hand to get out myself. I watched her leave the bathroom as I grabbed for a towel, and began drying myself off. I wiped down my slim figure quickly and threw the towel around me for a second looking into the mirror. I fixed my hair a bit and eyed myself. I was sure Tian really didn't cared what I looked like, but I wanted her to be happy and pleased.

I left the bathroom closing the door behind me and went over to lay next to Tian. Since Tian and I were so close, we pushed our beds together to form one big bed and always seemed so lonely being in it with her there. Felt like I was a small peice to a bigger being.

I dropped the towel on the floor and eased my self on the bed next to Tian. He golden body glistened in the moonlight and eyes shimmered as bright as any star. I couldn't help but to gawk over how lovely she was, and kissed her forehead with the utmost gentle touch I could give. My Precious Tian.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Tian returned a shy smile, gently stroking her lover's arm. As Kairi lay on the bed, Tian pulled herself across the bed, which was longer then she was tall. She put herself between Kairi's legs, wrapping her arms around her thighs to steady herself. She looked up at Kairi, her eyes glittering softly. She took in her purple bangs, her beautiful face, her rosy, stimulated globes and her gorgeous, purple eyes. Tian continued to stare at her lover, as if awaiting permission again. She wanted to remove all discomforts from this relationship.

(Sorry this post is so short)

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next