View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Musical Distraction (Kim) 

Post Musical Distraction (Kim)
It had been a really long day and all I wanted to do was to get away and do something for myself. I kept playing with my fingers against the walls, they itched to touch the piano again, and I knew no one would be in the music room this late at night. I was wear a white camisole with my white jeans and fake leather green belt. I pinned my hair up in a pony tale with a green ribbon in it. Underneath was a new white lace balconette and matching underwear that had a white ribbon that went through the top of it.

I walked down the corridor stopping right outside the music room. I tried the handle and was only to happy to see it was unlocked. I quickly slipped inside and closed it barely leaving it ajar just in case it decided to lock me in. I walked over to the piano with a huge smile on my face. I sat down on the bench and opened the cover quietly as to not make to much noise. I slid my fingers across the keyboards and closed my eyes at the feel of them beneath my tips.

I placed my right foot down on the right peddle and gently lowered my fingers down to the keys and started playing Bella's Lullaby with my eyes still closed. The sound coming from the keys made me lose sight of where I was or what I was doing. I began playing it more fluently following the patterns in my head. This was all so magical and I didn't want to stop from my dream.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Musical Distraction (Kim)
I was walking in the hall way wearing a black tank top and tight blue jeans in gym shoes with my hair down as I walk past one of the rooms I started to hear some music coming form it I took a peak inside to see who was playing and to my surprise it was Kairi someone who I haven't seen since who knows when I start to walk in and not say anything just yet I was still enjoying the music she was playing

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 am

I let my fingers guide me, and I began changing to Moonlight Sonata which seemed to fit with the moonlight shinging through the window. I started moving my foot to the beat of the rythmic changes and all worries went right out the door. I continued playing until the song was finished.

I finally opened my eyes for the first time and looked around the darkened room. It felt warm and cozy but the source of the heat was unknown. BUt I liked it anyway. I began playing again playing something a bit more personal, a peice I began when I was 12 and was still not over yet, but a peice I called Music Box. I was only to anxious to continue playing it that something just seemed to flow from my fingers as I continued even past the last addition I'd added.

I played on into the night.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

I sneaked over behind her and smiled as I watch her play I just watched her play she was pretty good she knew how to play that was for sure I was starting to fall for her all over again I lean in close to her and kissed her on the cheek and grin

"long time no see hon"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:03 am

I jump a little in my seat opening my eyes to attention. That voice, the warmth from her skin, the scent she wore, I knew it all to well. It was my long dear lover Kim, even before Tian stepped into my life. I franctically turned around and wrapped my arms around Kim's beautiful body. I leaned up and kisses her lips for a brief second as if a hello kiss to a loved one that had been gone forever.

My dearest Kim, oh how I've missed you.I hold my hand out for hers and smile at her only to excited that my heart began pumping so fast I thought it was going to jump right out of my chest.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled my heart beating just as fast as hers as I take her hand and sit down next her and put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek "its been a long while hon where have you been?"

I stroked her hair and looked into her eyes and then kissed her deeply on her soft lips I would break the kiss and looked at her and cuped her cheek "I missed you so much..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 am

Her lips felt so soft against mine and the memories of those lips came flooding back into my mind. I yearned for more of them when she pulled away. But there was so much time to make up for. I pressed my cheek against her hand closing my eyes for a split second moaning to myself from the warmth of her touch.

It doesn't matter where I've been, just that I'm here now..... with you.I blushed bright red taking her free hand in mine and placing it on my chest so she could feel my heart race.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

I grin feeling her heart beat before I took her hand and place her hand on my chest letting her feel my own heart beat as I rub her thigh a little "that's right your hear now and to me that's all that matters."

I give her a deep kiss once more as I warp my arms around her and slip my tongue in her mouth and moan in the kiss as I run my fingers through her hair I would sit on her lap and grin "you played very well my sweet I enjoyed it"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:01 am

A moan escapes my lips as her hand rests on my thigh. The only thing between her skin and mine were these jeans and I sure wanted them to be gone. Her kiss tasted like vanilla and my hand upon her chest only excited my more. I held her against me as she sat in my lap and almost melted when her hand began running through my hair.

I only play half as good as you do with my heart. I've missed you.I rest my hand on leg and gently begin sliding my hands up and down her sides pressing my chest to hers.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

I press my chest into hers and grind my hips as I kissed her and started to play with her breasts as I looked into her eyes as I lick my lips I would start to unzip my jeans and get off of her for a sec as I sliped them off showing my black thong as I grin "these were getting in the way." I say with a wink

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:24 am

She kissed me again as another jolt of pleasure ran through my body. She broke away again, but this time slid off her blue jeans leaving her in just black tank top and a black sexy thong. I'm sure at this point I was getting very moist. I slide my own camisole off and left it on the bench pressing my breasts against hers again. I slid my hands under her shirt and began caressing her breasts outside of her bra. I slid my tongue in her mouth and let out another moan. Her body against mine felt so amazing, I'm sure I could of climaxed there if I let myself.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

I moaned softly and close my eyes as my breasts was being played with I start to take my top off and unsnap my black bra and my breasts would jiggle freely as before I kissed her deeply my pussy was growing wet and I just wanted to fuck my lover so much as I grind my hips against her and grin

"is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" I ask with a giggle while putting my hand between her legs and rub her panty covered crotch

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 am

I grin quite evilishly at her thoughts and then slide my own bra off. I begin kissing her delicate nipples sucking gently on them, as my hand travels down the length of her body. I use my right hand to begin rubbing the insides of her thighs getting very close to her aroused section but keeping away as if a tease. I was sure she could feel how wet she was making me.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

I smirked at her as I rub her panty covered pussy as I lick her nipple alittle and looked at her "teasing me huh you should know that will only make me want you more."

I would slip my hand into her panties and would rub her slit slowly before pulling away before I kissed her deeply and giggled "two can play at that game but I wonder how long you'll last before you beg me to fuck you right here."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:56 am

I smirked at her giggling then made my own comment. I think you want me much more then I want you. I kissed her lips again then travel my lips down her jawline to her neck sliding my hand over her panties rubbing her pussy from the outside gently. Wanna prove me otherwise?

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next