View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Running into a friendly face (for Harmony) 

Post Running into a friendly face (for Harmony)
Ishtar ran through the halls as fast she can, tears flowing down her face. Got to get away, got to get away. At this point she didn't know where she was going, just as long as it was away from the gym. She was scared, that Victoria was right behind her.

All she could do was while she ran, she focused on the illusion spell that made it look she was wearing her gym uniform. In reality, Victoria had left her very little to wear except a her orange lilly panties and the remains of her shirt.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:05 am

Post Re: Running into a friend face (for Harmony)
Harmony saw the girl running through the halls and came up from behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Are you okay?" She asked with a bright smile on her face trying to calm her down.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 am

Post Re: Running into a friendly face (for Harmony)
Ishtar jumped in the air as the hand landed on her. Had Victoria caught up with her? As she spun around, it took to maintain her spell that her semi nudity.

While the student's height was the same, nothing else matched Victoria. She had a slightly darker shade of blue hair than Ishtar and brilliant green eyes. The well endowed student looked like she kept herself in shape.

Ishtar sighed a little, happy that this wasn't Victoria. Then cried a little, using the remainder of her spell to keep her illusion up. "I-I was attacked in the Gym."

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 am

Harmony looked at her worried, "What happened? Did they hurt you?" She pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry. Tell me your name sweetie I am Harmony."

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:35 am

Ishtar didn't want a hug right now, but she wasn't in any condition to resist a hug either. I-I am Ishtar. She attacked me, she raped me. She was on the verge of breaking down, she couldn't keep her spell up for very long. I need to go some where out the view of others now!

As Harmony pulled Ishtar close, she could feel Ishtar's sweaty skin in places that should have been covered by her shirt.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 am

After touching her she read her mind accidently seeing what had happened. "Here come to my dorm room." She led the girl to the dorm rooms and into her room. "There sit down you can let go of the spell."

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 am

Ishtar sat down on Harmony's bed as she finally let go of her spell. Her shirt faided way leaving the ragged remains of the shirt she was wearing anything and not her breasts at all. In fact the only thing she was wearing that would even past for clothes where her panties.

As she let her spell go, Ishtar knew she would be unable to cast another spell anytime soon. Though she was scared, a question came over Ishtar. How did you know I was using a spell?

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 am

Harmony blushed, "Well I can read peoples thoughts when I touch them." She smiled at her. "I'm sorry that monster did that to you." She smiled and sat down next to her. "If you want some clothes you can use some of mine." She looked at the girl smiling. "If it is any consolation you are really cute." She kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry about her I'll keep you safe."

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am

That would be lovely if I could borrow some clothes. With the kiss on the check, Ishtar was just happy she was being nice. Normally she would little disturbed by that, but she just happy to have a friendly face. Thank you. I am really sorry that I brought this on your.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:35 am

Harmony smiled, "It is no problem Ishtar." She wrapped an arm around her guest. "If you want you can stay in my room tonight so you don't have to worry about her."

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:40 am

I think I would like very much, Harmony. Right now she probably could even find her own room anyways. I probably wouldn't sleep very well in my own room anyways by myself.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 am

Harmony smiled and got up and looked through her dresser pulling out a white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. "The shirt may be somewhat loose but I think the shorts will fit fine." she smiled handing them to her. She sat down.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:54 am

Ishtar smiled as the her new friend handed her a shirt and shorts. Thank you very much, Harmony. You don't know what his means to me. It has been a very rough day. Ishtar immediately stood up and put on the black shorts slowly sliding them up her legs.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:00 am

Harmony smiles, "I hope I am helping to relieve your pain a little." She smiled before adding, "So umm Ishtar do you like girls?"

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 am

As Ishtar removed the remains of her top, she was a bit surprised by the question. What do you mean, Harmony?

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next