View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Good Clean Fun =3 (Open) 

Andreea was wondering what was going on now. She saw yuki fall down and was about to go over there before monique threw water onto her. She blinked wondering why she had to get hit when she was an innocent bystander. Trying to act playfull since she was hit with water she lies back, her tatoo not visible still, and fiegnes being KO'ed

Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:16 am

Karissa smirked slightly stepping away from the shower head the tape still stuck below the waist though it was near transparent she had removed any other coverings. her hair hadn't been cut since she arrived at the school and was now quite close to her ankles though lacked any damage or split ends. she looked at the nanaca and flung her hair in front of herself spraying with a decent amount of water from her dripping hair. Though this water seemed quite uncomfortable to the touch; not painful but definitely not the usual light drips from rain; while she wasn't able to command liquid like she could back home; the little bit of control she did still possess was good for things like this. The drops seemed to avoid everyone else with a mind of it's own hitting only nanaca not a single droplet missing. she blushed slightly hoping she didn't scare anyone who was smart enough to realize the water had acted unnaturally.

((she does have aqua kinesis listed in her profile after all and as long as it's not dangerous or too powerful it's perfectly fine; been looking for a good time to use it.))

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 am

She swallowed hard her cheeks burning red now, standing up slowly she pulled the towl tight around her body walking out of the tiled area onto the carpet sighing heavily thinking to herself Maybe I should just shower in the single stalls from now on

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM

With her "fort" down for the count, Nanaca wasnt in any real position to stop any assault, so when Karissa let fly with her hair fling routine, she could only shield herself partially as water rained down on her glistening form.

"EEK! aah! man down!!" she screamed before flopping down across Andy, her tummy laying down atop hers.

"You have got to show me how you did that" referring to how far she got the droplets to fly by using only her hair, before acting dead again.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:14 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea 'oof'd when Nana laid herself down on her own tummy. In a way it be an erotic sight to see Nana face down wet on Andy wet face up to anyone who looked. Andreea looked at Nana's vulnerable side and smiled to herself. Making sure Nana coldnt see it she waved at Zoe to come over then made a genture with her hands that ment to help her tickle Nana. She waits for the girls reaction wondering if she'll come or not.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Monique giggles at them all and reaches to help Yuki up. If the girl takes her hand she pulls Yuki up and gives her a rather playful kiss and winks.

She then watches the water hitting Nanaca and looks over.."That was cool. How did you do that?"

She then looks towards Nanaca and Andreea again and blushes some looking at the erotic sight they was was portraying.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:02 am

she felt her face almost turn completely red from the kiss, moving over to a chair she sat down drying herself off, looking away from the group. These girls seemed to be a bit different from what she was used to...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:28 am
Profile YIM

Karissa stared at the ground then the cieling befiore she organized herself enough to answer monique and explain to nanaca.
"It's kind of something you're born with... ever read of those people who can move objects with their mind? That's sort of similar except... I can only do it with liquid... Kind of makes me a freak..."
She seemed to slump slightly now with a deep sigh memories flooded her mind and she expected these girls to treat her the same way as the ones at home and she wouldn't even be able to do anything about it with the much weakened state she was in here not that she knew what was the cause.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:25 am

"Not to be insulting, but most of us here didnt exactly get here by virtue of being normal" Nanaca responds to Karissas comment "were all weird in our own ways, like this"

Nanaca crawls up on Andy and locks her lips to hers, giving her a nice wet kiss. literally.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:35 am
Profile YIM

Andreea frowned as the other girl apparently didn't want to then reeled herself back to the conversation. Something about natural talents or something was what some people where talking about. She was about to say or ask something but Nana sliding up her body then placing a wet kiss on her lips cut her short. She blushed but kissed back, having been a while since she last tasted her lips, and couldnt help but close her eyes.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:11 pm

Monique smiles at Karissa and then winks at Yuki seeing her sit down.

She washes herself and then looks to the kiss happening..

"Hey! Where's my kiss at?"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:07 am

She wrapped the towl around her body a little tighter clearing her throat "I'm sorry to have interrupted all of you.."She then stood walking towards the door.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:18 am
Profile YIM

Emily was just about to run over to examine Karissa's hair when Monique's voice reached her ears. A wicked little grin crossed her face as she trotted over to her dark princess, tightly embraced her, and kissed her roughly. Needless to say that Emily ws feeling a little playful just now.

I love being cute!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

Karissa turned from the conversation and groups to see yuki slowly walking to the door; she stepped towards her and smiled slightly.
"Don't leave; We've barely even gotten to know you; Heck I don't even know your name yet can't have that now. I'll start, I'm Karissa Zetorakis, and you?"
Her voice was soft and polite her and gripped the edge of yuki's towel; She wouldn't have the girl running off just yet she definately couldn't leave without her towel after all; and karissa wasn't one to let go of things when she had her mind set on them.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:37 am

Monique was about to call out to Yuki when she is caught by Emily and kissed. She gives a low moan and wraps her arms around her girlfriend, kissing Emily back with a bit of a passion.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8