View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next
 Introductions (for Midnight and Dani) 

Post Re: Introductions (for Midnight and Dani)
(I'm just gonna wait for Rhaine to post this time. Not quite sure how to respond since I'm not sure if this would count as rape or not since Midnight doesn't act like she wants it.)

Wed May 15, 2013 12:54 am

((Doesn't act like and doesn't are to very different things))

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Wed May 15, 2013 9:20 am

Rhaine is the submissive sort though even she gets dismayed at rebuffs. And with some of her experiences on the island thus far and the way that Dani had gazed at her earlier she lets Midnight go.

“I … I'm sorry ...” her tone soft as if normally was. She had tried being a bit more assertive today though it was clear to her that she shouldn't attempt to brake out of specific modes.

“I'm not feeling well, I'm going to lay down ...” an with that she starts towards the kitchen doorway with a final look at the scene before her.

“Don't eat all the marshmallows.”

Rhaine's Diary

Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 am

Danielle frowned and went after Rhaine. She caught up to her in the kitchen. "Hey, what's been going on today?" she asked, hugging her. "You've been acting weird all day. I mean, it's cute, but kinda embarrassing while we have company. Now, tell me why were you groping Midnight like that when she clearly didn't want it?"

Wed May 15, 2013 2:06 pm

“I … I don't know ...” Rhaine sighs a little. “When I met her I kept getting mixed signals, even today, and I think I'm just ticking her off. I thought that she might … well it seemed like she did when I met her but I wouldn't and I thought that if you had wanted ...”

She sighed and shook her head a little. “I don't want to just keep muddling things up so I'm going to lay down for a little bit and let whatever spell that's swept over me come to pass.”

She smiles briefly then shakes her head slightly.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed May 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Midnight lies back on the bed. "What was all that about?", she wondered aloud. Rhaine had seemed pretty upset. Midnight wondered how she could cheer her up. Then an idea struck.

TehMorganator (n);

Wed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Danielle kissed Rhaine on the cheek. "Okay. If you want to go lay down, you can. I'll come get you when the s'mores are done, okay?"

(Lesbian orgy s'mores. Take one pound of melted marshmellows, one pound of melted chocolate, and pour it all on two or three sexy chicks making out and having sex. *wink*)

Thu May 16, 2013 3:00 am

“OK,” she nods after returning the kiss and peeks back into the kitchen, her cheeks red in embarrassment and not for the first time today.

“I'm sorry, Midnight.” She averts her gaze and hurries off to the bedroom leaving the two girls alone.

Once in the bedroom she looks for any old blouse sine her's is still in the kitchen. Fining a yellow top with a flowery pattern she puts it on and pads over to the bed where she removes her socks, one still a little damp from earlier she drops them beside the bed figuring she'd take care of them later before laying down.

(sounds good to me :))

Rhaine's Diary

Thu May 16, 2013 6:11 am

(This sounds like a great recipe)

Midnight smiles. "I figured I hadn't been the best house guest today. So I decided to make it up to you!" She rummages around in her bag, and produces a can of whipped cream.

TehMorganator (n);

Thu May 16, 2013 9:19 am

Danielle raised an eyebrow at the can of whipped cream. "Geez, how big is that purse of yours? Is there a whole different dimension in there?!" She had never had whipped cream on s'mores before, so the fact that Midnight had whipped cream was a little weird. (She isn't thinking in a pervy mindset yet. XD)

Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 pm

She laid there in her bed. Dani's had been pulled up against her’s since day one so she had plenty of space but she laid there gazing up at the ceiling with her hands tucked beneath her head just staring at the ceiling.

She was not so much as tired as she was embarrassed at herself. Was she trying to push the issue too much? She had not cared one way or another what most people thought of her. A lot of girls still made fun of her, she was smart and acted stupid at times because that intelligence was intimidating. She was a wiz at math, particularly her major calculus.

Submissive for the most part it wasn't often that she was so daring and it usually took her some guts or being rip roaring drunk.

She supposed that was why the other girls but up with her too. She could make her own moonshine. Often it tasted bad but there wasn't too many alternatives on the island.

For a moment she considered why it was contraband. With monsters on this island booze could be therapeutic for a girl that just needed to get drunk to forget for awhile or to provide plausible deniability when a drunk girl got raped.

She did not dwell on it for long though, thinking about the beach where she met Dani for the first time, before that slime thing showed up. She smiled at the memory as she looked up at the ceiling as she reflected on it and the day thus far analyzing how stupid she had been.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Midnight looks at the two, and smiles, knowingly. "Oh, I guess you could use it for the s'mores. I had a different use in mind...", she trails off, the gleam in her eyes leaving no doubt as to what the cream was really for.

TehMorganator (n);

Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm

(Rhaine is in the bedroom. Midnight and Dani are in the kitchen. I think.)
Danielle thought for a moment before coming to a rather pervy conclusion. "Oh~ Fun. But I thought you were straight?"

Thu May 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Midnight looks at Dani. "Anything to help a couple of friends", she smiles. "In exchange for a very reasonable fee. I'm kidding, by the way"

TehMorganator (n);

Thu May 16, 2013 11:42 pm

(yup)

Unaware of what was going on in the kitchen in her absence Rhaine probably would not have batted an eye at it now seeing that she had already looked the fool not once but twice today.

There was no doubt that rumors about her would probably sweep throughout the entire campus further alienating her though she had not been overly concerned about this.

She could not sleep though it didn't take long for the smores either so she figured she's only have a few minutes of reflection here before she had to go back out their.

She guessed she wasn't being the best of hosts either if she were making Midnight uncomfortable. Thought now she got to look at her chest. OK, so they were a bit bigger than average. She never really worried about them before Mary and that was her first real experience before Dani. There were those girls in between but they never lasted. Pete turned her off of men completely and Mary's betrayal made it so she couldn't get back into the swing of things for some time.

After a few more minutes of note being able to sleep she would return to the kitchen.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu May 16, 2013 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next