View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Room 304 fills out(mako) 

Mako turned around and looked at her. " But. . What if I fall in love with you. . And, and then I'll get really jealous if you go on doing things with other girls, even though it's not you mentally is you physically." She turned bright red, even though they weren't close close to each other yet, she still felt the jealous burning her.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:44 am
Profile YIM

Mako turned around and looked at her. " But. . What if I fall in love with you. . And, and then I'll get really jealous if you go on doing things with other girls, even though it's not you mentally is you physically." She turned bright red, even though they weren't close close to each other yet, she still felt the jealous burning her.

(( I don't mind at all.))

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:44 am
Profile YIM

I didn't know what to say, I never thought of falling in love before or if someone could deal with me having another mind that could take my body at any time and do things against my will... It was concerning me for the first time ever.
"I...I guess we'll have to see... what happens if we come to that bridge... I'm not sure what else to say."
I sighed lightly staring at my new girlfriend's nude form on the bed and sighed lightly; my paranoia was mounting i looked into my mind looking for my other half... when i found her she was apparently in no mood to chat... I decided not to bother the brute with this just yet.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:52 am

Mako moved close and wrapped her arms around Karissa's body. " Don't worry. . .I won't runaway from either of your personalities. I can learn to love them both." She smiled and pulled away lightly pressing her lips, timidly to hers.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:54 am
Profile YIM

Her touch was comforting and her words even more so. I was overjoyed I had met someone who was so comfortable with who we were. I returned her embrace and her kiss. It was nice for her to make a move for the first time that night; She was a quick study it seemed.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:17 am

Mako pressed her body firmly against Karissa's, deepening the kiss. The love growing in her heart was growing more, her heart beat racing, her hand moved to the side of the girl's face caressing it lightly. . lovingly. It was her first time, feeling such strong feelings for a girl, and she wanted to try her best at showing it.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:24 am
Profile YIM

I wanted to continued but, I was worried; would she faint again if she kept going like this? I tried to forget what had happened not long before but, I just couldn't manage it. I pushed away lightly looking into mako's eyes.
"Will you Faint like you did last time? It kind of scared me..."

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:33 am

Mako looked at Karissa as she pulled away. " Faint. .No, I won't faint. I don't think anyway. . ." She grinned and looked away, it wasn't such a big deal now. She accepted being bisexual, just like Karissa said, 'by nature girls are bisexual' ( Or something along those lines >_<!). She leaned closer and pecked the girl's nose.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

I let out a relaxed breath as she answered. It was good that I had gotten through to her and eased her mind about our time together. i smiled and kissed her nose backthen glanced at her partner. i wasn't sure if we should continue... I decided to allow Mako to decide if she wanted to do any more or just wait for another day to continue; even though I was already half dressed; if she decided to... I could always remove my panties again.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:52 am

Mako chuckled lightly and leaned close to Karissa, kissing her lips lightly, her arms wrapping around her neck as her form pushed Karissa against the bed. Obviously, she wanted something to happen between them.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:05 am
Profile YIM

"Just remember... our door's lock is broken..."
I told her calmly the thought of someone possibly walking in on the two of us excited me more than I had expected I shifted one knee to sit between her legs and rub against her bare labia. she was still slightly damp... and I was getting damp again, another pair of panties to the laundry I guess. It didn't mater though I was happy... So very happy today. Mako's stronger than I had expected, I couldn't move very easily but, I still managed to lightly nip her neck.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:14 am

"Let them see. . ." Mako whispered lightly, arching her back lightly as the girl's knees rubbed against her. Mako's hand moves down lightly, rubbing against Karissa's belly until her hand is stopped by the waistband of the girl's panties, and suddenly but gently, she pulls them down.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:21 am
Profile YIM

I enjoyed her new less fearful attitude, I let out a light pleasured gasp as she she began to pull down my panties; I stopped her though.
"no no no... let me tell you something I like... pull them up... tight..."
I told her the one thing That turned me on more than nearly anything else, the feeling of cloth running between my labia... I never knew why but, It drove me wild.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:34 am

Mako leaned up slightly and pulled the girl's panties up all the way, just like she said and pushed her index finger pressing hard against it and slowly started to rub in a circular firm motion. " Like this. .?" She asked, staring at the girl's face, looking for a sign of pleasure.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:28 am
Profile YIM

((yeah... first person doesn't work too well with two personalities))

Karissa arched her back with a deep silent gasp and her usual brand of breathed near silent moan.
"Tighter; Please tighter!"
She gripped the matress tightly as she did; Mako was doing a perfect job doing what karissa had instructed her to.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next