View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Third (Riko (abandoned)) 

"Oh, okay! Sorry, I don't know what I'm doing..!! Umm... yes we can keep some I guess~ n______n"

Riko put her hands down to hold her pussy's lips steady for Linnis as she cut.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:38 am

I laughed again, snipping off a bit more. Normally, I'd have her take a shower before this, but she was remarkably clean, considering the kind of things that went on around here. She was also remarkably attractive. Mouth-watering even, "You're the absolute cutest. Sondra will want to just eat you up." It was more literal than it sounded, Sondra wouldn't be able to resist Riko's cute charm, "She'll have to wait her turn though.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:42 am
Profile YIM

Riko giggled, probably missing Linnis' implication and looked back down. The idea of the other girl's fingers so close to her most sacred and sensitive parts made Riko's pink little slit clench briefly, a little excited by it.

Riko blushed hard - that would have been difficult to not notice!! "Ah! Gomen!" she apologised, reverting to her home language.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:45 am

She looked up with a cute smile, "Daijyobu... am I saying that right? Kawaii desu ne!." Snip snip, taking off a bit more hair. It was getting a lot shorter, more manageable. It was easier for me to do this on her than it was to do it to myself, that was for sure.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:49 am
Profile YIM

"Mhm," she nodded, "You speak it as if you were Japanese yourself!" Riko smiled, impressed by the talented linguist knelt before her, snipping away at her gold and pink pubic hair. "Linnis-chan.." she said, watching her hands work down there. "Does it feel better than normal down here when the hair is gone?"

She found it difficult to resist with the hands so close, and subtley, hopefully slow enough not to be noticed, began to run her little finger up and down the opening of her lips.. it felt really naughty.. but really good..

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:58 am

I did notice, and gave a devious smile. "Hold that thought. I need to be careful with this part." I moved to get the hair closer to her lips and leaned in. Before nipping anything, I gave her lips a very quick and soft lick, so quick she might think it was something else, or something accidental, however that would happen, I didn't know, "There" I snipped, "Now, as for your question, yes. Well, in my opinion anyway."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:03 am
Profile YIM

The girl gasped at the sudden feel on her lips. What was that? She didn't want to say anything, but she turned her head away to the side as a tiny trickle of white wetness came through her lips, induced by the brief sensation down there, wanting more.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:10 am

After a couple more snips, I smiled up at her, "There we go, neatly trimmed. Mind taking the rest of your clothes off? It makes it all much easier." I honestly was dying to see her naked at this point. The moment I was done, I was going to take her. It'd be amazing if I waited to finish, really.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 am
Profile YIM

"A- okay, if it helps..." She proceeded to lift her white tee up over breasts and her head and they bounced out, full and tound, hugged by their white frilly bra. Then she pulled her skirt down her legs slowly. All that remained was her bra. Shly, she took it off in front of the other girl, embarrassed and turned on at the same time by her situation.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:21 am

I tried to hide looking over her. God, her body was so perfect. I smiled at her and gave another "Kawaii..." to reassure her. I took the razor and looked at it, thinking if I could wait long enough. I applied some shaving solution-y stuff, like one might to her legs but slightly differently formated to be extra sensitive to her skin, "It's so the shaving doesn't make you as itchy as it might otherwise. It's going to soothe your skin and make it easier for the razor to get it all in one pass." I turned on the razor and began to glide it over her very carefully and gently. God, I was so turned on by her, it was driving me mad. My nipples had hardened, which I'd blame on cold if it wasn't a very ideal temperature in our room.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:28 am
Profile YIM

Riko blushed as Linnis applied the shaving cream to her. If her fingers moved just a few centimetres to the left.... The feeling of the razor smoothing over her delicate skin was unbelievably good. Who would have thought that such a simple act could be so sexy?!

She looked at Linnis, watching her face, her eyes focused on the task at hand. The petite girl stole a glance down the other's body once more.. wow, it's so beautiful... I wish mine was like that.. The hardened nipples caught her attention and she suddenly looked back down at Linnis' hands, embarrassed to have seen this.

She also found their position to be very arousing: Riko, sat on the bed, her legs spread apart, her knees bent up by her shoulders, with the other girl's face inches from her pussy, her fingers even closer than that!! Riko could feel herself getting wet inside, and clenched her nether lips to try her best to stop anything from creeping out...

Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:11 pm

"There!" I had completed two passes with the razor and grabbed a rag that I had kept with the scissors, part of my little kit, obviously. Again, normally, I'd have dampened it, but I didn't see a need, as I intended for there to be plenty moisture in this area soon enough. I wiped the cream away and stared at the result.

I was so proud of my work. And then I looked at the floor... yup, I'd need to vacuum later. I tossed the rag down to cover up the small mess beneath her and stood up, now placing her eye-level with my 'area', "Well, what do you think?"

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes got stuck on the intimate parts right in front of them, belonging to the girl before her. "I-it's nice..." she said, still looking at it. Why on earth had Linnis asked what Riko thought of this girl's pussy?

Ohh!! Shit!! Riko realised she meant the shaving!! Riko looked down hurriedly, hiding her embarrassed face. "Y-yeah.. very nice!! It's -uh- it's very nice! Domo Arigato!!" she bowed, and kept her head bowed, looking down into her very own "intimate parts" and nodding in over-enthusiastic approval.

But then, she really looked at the job Linnis had done. It was like someone else's pussy..! Suddenly, Riko could see all the details she never knew existed before. The gentle swooping curves of the delicate skin, her wettening pussy was exposed, even her little clit had become unhooded. It looked amazing.. and so sexy...

Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:18 am

I smiled, looking down at her lustfully. I knew she wanted me, and for her to not know how I wanted her would make her more than a little dense. "You're welcome" I said in a now vice and lightly ran my fingers over the newly bare mound. I leaned in to give her a deep kiss.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:15 am
Profile YIM

To be perfectly honest, Riko could be described as pretty stupid. She certainly didn't lack in naiivety and she wasn't blessed with a whole lot of common sense either. Riko shivered at the sudden touch, her own fingers still spreading her folds apart to reveal everything to the other girl. As Linnis' lips met her own though, the little Japanese girl wasn't too bothered with being surprised. In fact, she was so wrapped up in wanting this to happen from the beginning that she just accepted it there on the spot and lifted up her arms to slide around Linnis' smooth shoulders, pulling her down closer. Just enough that her breasts brushed up against Riko's.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next