View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 My own sort of Hunting (Nanaca) 

A 'What the hell?' kind of expression crept up along Nanacas face, monogamy was reserved for the married, or so she thought, but either way, there were masses of other girls on the campus that even if they did want to be faithful to each other, They would have a hard time doing so.

"I... no... I dont think so... "

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:09 am
Profile YIM

"Good. Being with one person is too constraining and unhealthy for the relationship." I said with a nod and smiled warmly at her.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:12 am
Profile YIM

Nanaca wouldnt know, for all the time she has been here, she has never had an inkling of a proper relationship, always alone, even around what little circle of friends she has, she still felt outcast, only finding comfort in the arms of Andreea. Her thoughts began to wander, to the times she did spend with her roomie, such fun it was. She began to stare blankly into the face of the girl with the crimson dress, lost in delightful flashbacks.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

As good a time as any, I figured as I took a step closer, "I wonder... you're so different, I wonder how good you are."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:32 pm
Profile YIM

Linnys words snapped Nanaca out of her daydream, she made her sound like a dish of sorts. It was a bit of a shock, and seeing her so close made Nanaca step back a bit, part of her told her to run right then and there, but another wanted to find out just what this girl is up to.

"What do you mean... 'good'?

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:38 am
Profile YIM

I waved it off and stepped back, "Apologies, since Sondra, my wife, disappeared, I've been a bit out of sorts."

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:49 am
Profile YIM

Wife is it? It only confirmed what Nanaca was suspecting, but as to what happened to her 'wife', she felt sorry for her. Her arms just wanted to hug her right then and there, but caution was still the order of the day, so a few comforting words will just have to suffice for now.

"Im sorry to hear that, It must be quite hard...."

A hand reached out and patted Linny on the head, rubbing her hair like a mother would do to a child. Nanaca smiled at her, eyes all cheery and bright.

"You might see her again... you just have to believe you will..." she said with a smile.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:02 am
Profile YIM

"I know I will, this isn't the first time she's been taken." I said quietly. It was actually very sad and hard for me to talk about much more than this, "I just gotta stay strong for her."

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:08 am
Profile YIM

Taken. She had an idea of what took her, several in fact, but that was a matter of debate for she was pretty sure she had only met a handful of the islands total resident rapists.

"Its ok, you dont have to...." she replied. Maybe that was all she was doing, trying to stay strong, but she had an odd way of doing it. She felt a little sorry for Linny, so Nanaca decides to stay a while and keep her company.

"So... um... care for a walk?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:21 am
Profile YIM

I gave a small nod and started to walk, hoping she'd follow me, "Sondra always comes back. She's a fighter."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:17 pm
Profile YIM

Nanaca follows suit, not knowing where theyre headed, but she doesnt seem to care at this point. on and on they walk, Linny leading the way as thy stroll through various footpaths, a little small talk now and then to pass the time as they trod on to where only her red-dressed companion knows.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Profile YIM

I looked over at her with a smile, "Want to go for a walk in the woods? I do so like the woods, when the animal life isn't around, that is."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Profile YIM

She really does hope that none of the "wildlife" is present to interfere with their little stroll, for it would be a very bad end to the day. She lets Linny lead on, for she might know how to navigate the forest in a way that wont invite any unwanted visitors.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

I led her into the woods and down a rather quiet path to a clearing. The clearing seemed tranquil, and was totally devoid of animal life. I smiled back at her, sitting down in the grass, "I don't know why it is, but the creatures never come here. I hide out here when relaxing."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:10 pm
Profile YIM

Well this was a surprise, who knew such a place existed, and inside the forest even. In a place where the privacy of ones own room is easily breached, this must be a rare occurence. Nanaca takes in the sweet forest air, calming her as it fills her lungs. The dappled sunlight filtering through the canopy gives it a nice warm feel, relaxing indeed, she could see why Linny would come her to ease her nerves.

"Quite a nice spot youve found here.... very relaxing indeed...

Nanaca shuts her eyes, and starts taking in deep breaths, her chest rising and falling gives stretches the fabric covering her plump orbs, giving any who view just a sense of how large they could be. A slight breeze fans that short school skirt, drawing attention to those slender legs of hers as she stands their enjoying this quiet spot inside the forest.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next