View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Pushover (for Priss) 

she listen to her and noded as she lets go of her hair "is that so well you are cute scrawny but cute none the less and you didn't do anything wrong matter of fact today is your lucky day because im going to make you a woman.' she said with a smirk

Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:06 am

Landing on her tiny backside as Priss let go of her, Violett looked up pleadingly, her blue eyes watering as she adjusted her glasses.

"I... I.... I think I'm a woman already..." she protested feebly as she scooted away backwards, not even bothering to stand.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:10 am

she would smirk "oh really well let me ask you this have you ever been touch down there?" she says while moving between the girls legs and rub her pussy

Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:03 am

Viollett moaned softly, nodding a little... Then quickly and vigorously shaking her head!

"No! Never never never never NEVER! Not even by myself!"

shuddering softly, violett whimpered and moaned as she tried to pull away from Priss, as if she was about to sprout some sort of horrible alien phallus any second.

"And even if I had... Ah, and even if I liked it... It... It's wrong... Impure... I shouldn't..."

Violett was possibly blushing deeper than she ever had before, trembling so hard she nearkly registered on the richter scale.

"I mustn't, Miss Priss... Please don't make me......"

Last edited by Violett Small on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:25 am

she would chuckle "come on now no one will know believe me you'll love it." she says while pressing her finger against the fabric cover slit while licking her lips "I won't hurt you I promise."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:52 am

Violett pulled away a little, trembling had and blushing bashfully, here eyes closed...

Before she exhaled deeply, whimpering a little even though her body seemed to relax, the crotch of her panties dampening just a little.

"Please be gentle," she pleaded.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:58 am

she smirked as she rub her pussy once more going alittle faster "oh when im done with you you'll beg me to be rough with you." she says before she kissed her deeply

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:19 am

Squirming desperately, Violett tried to wriggle away, kissing back warmly, then pulling back with sudden shock when she realized what she was doing.

"No! I'm delicate, you'll break me!" she protested feebly, gasping a tiny bit as her panties moistened further. Her cheeks glowed bright red as she felt her tiny little nipples harden.

"Please," she begged. "Please, be careful with me?" With that, she closed her eyes, sniffling softly as she raised a trembling hand to the dominant girl's chest, rubbing softly. "I... Please... This... this is a school, not a jail... Y-y-you don't need to prove I'm your b-b-bi... b-b-b... subordinate..."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:51 am

she giggled evilly as she rubs her pussy more as she smirks "don't say that word now I just want to be your friend tis all" she says knowing that was lie but she didn't need to know "I just want you to let lose my little Violett" she says while pulling her panties aside and sticks her finger into her slit and started to pump slowly

Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:23 am

"I... I..." she stuttered, kneading and massaging the larger girl's breasts gently with trembling little hands.

"The tt-thing is, welll... I.... I am letting loose really" she cooed nervously, hoping her bra would stay on... The fabric might be teasing her rapidly-stiffening nipples madly, but at least it kept them hidden.

"This is about as relaxed as I get.... I... I... I didn't scream, at least, right?" She moaned softly, squealing at this new sensation. "Just.... Becareful not to break it?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:32 am

she would smirk upon hearing that as she rips her bra away form her "that's better." she say swhile looking at "so your still a....?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 am

VIolett nodded quietly, but didn't say a word, trembling nervously as she was left topless. SOmewhere along the line, she'd llost her shirt... Ahd she run in here without it? It didn't seem like something she would do, but the whole thing was becoming a blurr.

Trembling, she started to pull Priss's shirt up, just a little. "Maybe I can d-d-do the work and... and you can have the f-fun?"

It was a fairly transparent ploy to save her innocence, but Violett didn't have any other options. Maybe, just naybe, the bait would somehow be worth talking?

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:24 am

she would smirk at her and would push her cherry not breaking it as she chuckles "hmmm I don't think I would like that sweetheart." she says while biteing on her nipple hard

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:27 am

Violett inhaled sharply, then whimpered, squirming. She would have tried to fight back, but she didn't want to get beat up. If she got bruised, she'd have to exxplain it and it would be horrible.

"Miss Priss, you're hurting me... And you're going to stain the carpet too! Please stop... Please..."

Sobbing uncontrollably, Violett took a deep breath...

Better late than never, she supposed, as she closed her eyes and let out a blood-curdling, ear-shattering, high-pitched shriek.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:33 am

she would just smirk her high pitch screams music to her ears as she thrust harder into to her not caring if she was hurting her or not "that's it baby scream for me bitch!"

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next