View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Talking to Herself? (Open to anyone) 

"Basically, a way of exaggerating the whole "you're on your own in the real world" lesson. But, we aren't alone, are we? We have each other. And, if we keep quiet about it and try to stick as close together as possible, we might not get attacked or raped. Maybe these monsters only pick on girls that are on their own." I sighed quietly, feeling slightly light headed from this nerve wracking subject.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:11 am

Sondra shook her head sadly. “I’m sorry to tell you, Diana, but, as comforting as it is to have a group of friends at your side, it is no positive deterrent against monster attacks. Trust me, I know from experience. I’ve been here for…what is it…going on five years, now? Anyway, I’ve been here long enough to know. These guys will find a way to attack you anywhere, at any time, no matter how many people you have around you.”

Sondra let out a long sigh. “The only comfort we have is in knowing that our friends, roommates, and loved ones will be there to comfort and give us hope and strength when we go through such painful ordeals.”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:36 am

"I suppose you're right. But still, having lovers does have its upsides." I smiled at Sondra warmly.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:51 am

“Very true,” Sondra replied smiling back at Diana and wrapped around her waist, holding her close, “having lovers certainly does have its advantages. Providing company and friendship and laughter for each other during the good times…Providing love, comfort and support for each other during the more difficult times…" Sondra paused to give Diana a very deep and passionate kiss before continuing, "...And so much more…”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:36 am

I looked to Zoe with a nod and smile before I shook her hand.

"Erica Riley, Major in... well everything pretty much even classes that I sort of made up myself."

she'd look to the plant she had named kin offering a soft shrug.

"Well to be perfectly honest... It's a sort I 'discovered' on the island, is capable of producing enough energy to power a small town."

I'd quiver looking up to Sondra and Diana almost breaking down kin attempting to comfort me with it's language which none of the others could most likely understand.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:01 am

My eyes widened slightly at the still new sensation of a kiss. I moaned quietly and threw my arms around Sondra, trying to hold the kiss for as long as possible. I almost felt attached to her, scared to let go in case some kind of monster would burst in and take her away.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Sondra held Diana tighter to her body as the two girls kissed, moaning softly as their cloth-covered breasts mashed together. Sondra felt herself getting very aroused from the contact, her nipples starting to harden, poking through her silk cami, and her pussy started to get very wet, her thong getting soaked from her juices, which began to trickle down her legs, leaving a growing puddle on the floor by her feet, and a faint squishing sound could be heard as her cum-soaked thong pressed against Diana’s body.

Sondra couldn’t help it; her body was getting so hot merely from their bodies being so close together, with Diana’s breasts smashing up against Sondra’s own rather sensitive orbs, and the blonde nympho had already been horny enough as it was before she had entered the room …though it could be said, quite truthfully, that Sondra was always horny.

Oh, god, if we keep this up much longer, I think I’m going to cum…

Bio

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:49 pm

A general dampness began to form near my crotch. Am I that aroused? I don't even feel any different. This is all so new... Then I realized that it was the feeling of wet fabric against my groin that was causing that particular area to dampen. My underused and still very tender breasts pushed against Sondra's forcively, one pushing itself into the valley between her orbs and the other welcoming her's into my own gorge. Our hardened nipples pushed into each other's skin, pressing into the soft part of flesh in the middle of a woman's chest. I then noted that the dampness began to spread down my panties and down my legs, trickling through my soakened fabric and pooling onto the hardwood flooring. I guess now its my turn to get aroused..." I mewled quietly into Sondra's mouth, my lips parting slightly to offer her tongue shelter.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:07 pm

"I think I'm going to go now..." I siad, getting up, and looked at the other two girls. "And why don't you two get a room or something?"

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:49 am
Profile WWW

A blossom of red sprouted on my face. I gasped and parted lips with Sondra, suddenly remembering we were not in the safe confines of our room. I looked down at my bare feet, my lips trembling slightly. "I'm sorry, I got carried away. I didn't mean to..." I could feel my eyes watering and began to walk away from the group of people, my eyes closed tight to hopefully stop the advance of tears.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:01 am

Sondra’s tongue slipped inside Diana’s mouth as the two girls continued to make out, moaning softly into the other blonde’s mouth as she felt herself getting more and more aroused by the second. Her nipples were hard as rocks, her breasts swollen, and her pussy was getting wetter by the moment, sweet smelling juices flowing copiously down her legs, mixing with Diana’s on the hard floor beneath them.

It felt so good just being there with her lover, holding her tightly against her body, and she couldn’t believe how turned on she was getting at this moment. It was probably the most pleasure she ever felt with all her clothes on.

And then she heard Madison, who was apparently disgusted with the girls’ public display of affection for some reason. Diana then broke away from their embrace, obviously quite embarrassed by the situation, and looked like she was about to burst into tears at any moment.

Sondra gently grabbed hold of her mortified lover from behind, giving her a soft hug. “Hey, there’s two of us here, remember. You weren’t alone in what happened. I could have broke it off at any moment, and probably should have, considering that there are other people in this room, who might not be all that into PDA…but I didn’t.”

Turning her head to look at Madison and added in the same calm and rational tone, “I’m sorry, Madison, I should have considered your feelings and the feelings of the others in this room as well…but you might have been a little more…tactful about it, yourself. All you simply had to do was politely ask us to stop, and we would have…and then it would have been over, without any negative feelings to be had by anyone.”

Bio

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:48 am

"Thing is, Erica here was saying how it seems like half the girls think about all the time is sex, and you two are pretty much driving home the point. I know there's more to you two then just that." I said, nodding. "And to be honest, you got other girls staring at you two, and they don't look too happy to see that out here." I said, gesturing down the hall to a small group of girls that were looking on with a mix of disgust, emberassment, and a couple of disappointed looks.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:15 am
Profile WWW

As soon as I turned the corner and made sure no one was following me, I stopped and leaned against the wall. Yet another mistake on my part. How stupid could I be? I should of known better then to kiss Sondra in public, or hold the kiss for that matter. Ugh, I'm so stupid...

I couldn't hold back my tears and burst into quiet crying. I struggled off the wall and began to walk towards my dorm, my head lowered in shame and my shoulders wracked with sobs. Luckily everyone else seemed sound asleep, and so I was pretty much alone.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:20 am

“Look, Madison, I already said I was sorry and that I should have been more considerate about those around me before I did what I did, and I am sorry. I had no idea that you guys were talking about that. When I had walked down here, the first thing I had heard you guys talk about was the beasties here raping us students.”

Having gotten the impression that Erica might not have enjoyed the free show she had gotten, or even the talk about that particular subject, Sondra lowered her voice so that only she and Madison could hear the conversation. “And, yes I know that there is more to Diana and me besides sex, but to be quite frank with you, when I’m not thinking about my friends, my sister, my lovers or how much I hate school, sex is pretty much all that’s on my mind.”

“I think about almost constantly while I am awake and dream about it when I’m asleep…When I actually manage to get any sleep at all. I am a nymphomaniac, Madison, a sex-addict, and I crave sex like a nicotine addict craves a cigarette. It is a part of who I am, and I accept that, even of others might not, and I would not change it for anything. However, I will try to control my…urges…when others are around from now on, I promise you that. I make no guarantees, mind you…but I will at least try to make a conscious effort to control myself. That is the best I can offer you or anyone else.”

Looking outside the room Sondra cursed under her breath when she saw that Diana was already gone, probably still mortified about what had just occurred here in the Students Common Room.

Turning back to Madison, she added, “I’m going to go check on Diana now, and maybe I’ll be back once things have cooled down. Hopefully this issue has been resolved. If not, then we can continue this discussion if and when I return. In the meantime, have a pleasant evening, and I hope to see you again soon.”

With that, Sondra left the Students Common Room and headed back to her dorm room. When she finally got there, Sondra opened the door and quietly walked inside, shutting the door behind her with a barely audible click. Seeing Diana in the state she was in, Sondra, ran over to her lover concern and worry written clearly on her face, and gently wrapped her arms around the shame-faced girl, holding her close.

“Are you ok, sweetie?” Sondra asked in a soft, gentle voice. “I’m so sorry for what happened back there. I didn’t mean to embarrass you like that in front of everyone. Sometimes it’s just so hard for me to control my urges. If I hadn’t held back as much as I did, I would have probably stripped us both naked and started making love to you right there on the spot. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

Bio

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:41 am

My crying had stopped, but tears continued to flow freely from my eyes. I tilted my head, laying it on Sondra's shoulder. I sniffled loudly, my eyes puffy and red. "Well, just promise never to mention this again, and all is forgiven." I smiled up at Sondra, my cheeks still flushed red from earlier. I put my arms around her in a clingy embrace, my sudden fears of rape overtaking me.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next