View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Alternative to magic *open for all girls* 

"Well, I've found it was a good way to relax and take off stress. And to be honest...sometimes the best way to get rid of aggression is well....beating the tar out of something." I said with a bit of a laugh. "Hey, mind if I sit down? I kinda hurt my ankle a while back, and sometimes it flares up if I do too much with it...and I think I did during gym today..."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

"Sure. Take a seat." Evangeline sat down at her chair at her desk. "So is there anything I should wear for it?"

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:46 pm
Profile YIM

"Well...simple and comfertable is best...I guess..." I said, rubbing the back of my head as I tried to think.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

Evangeline stood up and went to her wardrobe.

"Hmm... simple and.... comfortable?" Pretty much everything in her wardrobe was everything but simple. As for comfortable, they were designed to fit her perfectly, but when it came to physical activities, they wouldn't be the easiest thing to maneuver around in.

"I.... don't think my clothes can fit that criteria." she told Madison. "They're not designed for physical recreation."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

"Yeah...that can be a problem......and it's not like we got a store or anything like that that we can go out and buy a bunch of clothes...." I said with a nod, looking out the window. I saw clouds rolling in and said "Damn...so much for enjoying the day outside from the looks of those clouds..."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:06 am
Profile WWW

Evangeline looked outside at the approaching clouds.

"Hmmm... it looks like a big one." she said. "Does that kill our plans for today, or is there a "Plan B"?

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

"Well...what do you like to do for fun?" I asked, looking at her, and around the room a bit.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:00 am
Profile WWW

For the first time in her life, Evangeline froze. She didn't know really what she did for fun. Her entire life, she was interested in magic. It was not only her passion, it was her fun. And since it didn't work here.... she was pretty much lost. She fell back on the bed and looked at her hands.

"I.... I don't know." she said. "I have nothing now... everything I've learned up till now means nothing..."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:47 am
Profile YIM

"Hmmm...well..we can play a game or something..." I said with a shrug.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:52 pm
Profile WWW

"Well, what kind of game should we play?" Evangeline asked.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

"Well....I know some card games, unless there's a board game you'd like." I said, reaching into my pocket.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:46 am
Profile WWW

"I play some card games, but they are mostly things to exercise my mind whenever I'm in a rut."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:43 am
Profile YIM

"Such as now?" I said with a bit of a chuckle, as I took out a deck of cards. "And what kind of card games do you play?"

Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:56 am
Profile WWW

"I play card games that are based on dexterity and memory. And I usually whenever my mind is acting slower than usual. My current situation doesn't really apply."

Evangeline went to her drawer and pulled out a metallic chest which weighed, according to theoretical physisists "A Hell of a lot."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:20 am
Profile YIM

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at the box. "What's that?" I asked, sounding quite curious.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next