View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The End of a hard week... (For Kairi) 

I looked up into her eyes and smiled at her. I left my body close to hers for a second entering in the element of tease. I laid down on her bed arching my back into the air. I grinned evilly up at her and giggled.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

I gasped and giggled playfully as I was pushed up into the air. I quickly grabbed onto Kairi to hold myself. My hand slid down her back and accidentally slid down the small of her back, eventually resting on her rump. My other hand was between her shoulders blades. "Hey, watch it!" I giggled playfully, grasping her rump more tightly. "You've got a passenger up here!"

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:11 am

I shake my head laughing under my breath. "I do? What are you going to do about it?

Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Find some leverage!" I giggled softly as my hand left her back as I was sent into the air again. It fell down onto Kairi's large breasts, involuntarily squeezing the fleshy globe softly. "Thats not what I meant, but it works, doesn't it?" I blush stronger as I hesitantly remove my hand from her breast.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:21 pm

"Hey! That is private property! Did I say you could touch there?" I quickl7 grab my breasts and hide them from her giggling all the while. I lay down and look up at her sticking my tongue out, closing my eyes at her.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

"awww... *sighs* I guess I'll have to make do with mine." I lay back on the bed, facing upwards. I slide my hands over the extremely thin fabric of my nighty, rubbing my fleshy teats with the palms of my hands. My nipples errect softly, pushing into the fabric as I start to roll my breasts in my hands, moaning incoherently as I push them together, then apart and then together again.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:29 pm

I giggle then roll on my side looking at her. I shake my head in amusement. " Someone is a little happy? Want some help with that?" I giggle then kiss her lips gently, biting her lower lip.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I hold the kiss for a few more moments, quietly moaning into her mouth. As we pull away, I smile at her. "I always do..." I gingerly take her hand and gently lay it on top of my arousing breast. I then put my hands to her waste and hefted her ontop of me, her legs laying down my sides as her face was just above my breasts.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:31 pm

I caress her nipple gently, rolling it in my fingers through her nighty. I smile as I look down into her eyes. Sliding her shirt up, I kiss her stomache, giggling a bit, smiling.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2