View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Room 300 (open) 

Post Re: Room 300 (open)
((Works for me))

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 am

(ok, i'll just make a short post, to link it to my post in Room 301. I hope i am not barging in.)

Dawn was wondering through the dorm halls, to her it looked like the Senior Dorms she used to live in, but who knows what it is called now. She knows she has been, away, but exactly where she has no idea. Dawn looked down the hall, seeing one dorm that has lights comming out of it, her instincts told her to go there, which she did. Dawn wondered like a lost girl through the halls until she was in front of the lite dorm, seeing several girls inside. One blonde, several others she can't reconize. Her headache got worst at the exact moment, Dawn groaned, and bumped into the door, before slowly stumbling out of the room, towards the one next to it. Room 301.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 am

((Afraid I don't know where rainea is))
Vanessa glaired with a bit of a strange expression at Sondra's comment; not angry just a bit bothered by it. She had a bit of an insecrity about how big she was. she was pretty strong but, either way she didn't like that being the primary notice of people for the most part she liked it down played.

"Oh so you can tell it was home made huh, some sort of chef then I take it Glad to know another girl can cook around here; not so glad another room of girls knows my secret talent."

She shrugged at the mention of the cheesecake pondering about it deciding she'd try it a little later not quite in the mood for something sweet right now.

"And really don't trouble yourselves with the height of the door, i mean it's not like the school is going to change the other doors in the building just because one girl is a little bligger than normal; have to get used to it sooner or later; i mean if it's a trouble to get the stuff ya need."

next eyes moved to the new girl whom stumbled out of the room groaning. she blinked scratching her scalp.

"Is that girl alright?"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:41 am

Sondra's left brow arched inquisitively as she noted the strange expression on Vanessa's face, wondering what it was about what she had said to offend the taller woman.

Was it something I had said about her size? All I had really said was that she looked really strong. Perhaps it was the way I had said it?

Sondra always tried to be kind and considerate towards others, especially her friends and roomies, and the last thing she wanted to do was cause offense to the people she cared about.

She was about to apologize to her roommate, when Vanessa made mention of another girl, asking if she was alright. "Wha..." Sondra turned just in time to see a blonde-haired girl clutching her head as she stumbled out of the room. Sondra hadn't had a good look at the woman, just a fleeting glance as she turned to exit the dorm room, but what she had seen of the other blonde seemed eerily familiar.

"Just a sec," Sondra said after she turned back to face her roommate, "I need to go check on something..." Without another word, she hurried out of the room to see if she could catch up with the mystery girl. Just as she stepped out into the hall, Sondra saw the door to the dorm next to hers open and shut.

Sondra just stood there staring at the door, bug-eyed, mouth hanging open in total disbelief. It was the front door of Dorm 301, her old room before moving into her current living quarters.

"Unbe-fucking-lievable. It can't be..."

Dawn?

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:18 am

"Alright..."

Vanessa said simply watching Sondra leave the room with curiousity tempted to follow to see if the girl was truly okay. Concern even if it didn't look like it was Vanessa's strongest emotion, she was always concerned about someone or something eyes glaring out the dormitory door she grabbed a coin from her pocket before flipping it.

"Two outta three..."

she mumbled flipping it another two times mind conflicted on whether or not she should leave Sondra be or go with her.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2