View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 First Lunch ((For MewHime/Akane, Others welcome)) 

Post Re: First Lunch ((For MewHime/Akane, Others welcome))
Saira immediately noticed that this girl was obviously proud of her heritage... or really liked East Asia. One of the two. Or both. Even so, friends are always good. Or so Saira mused. Having entered Akane's room, the archaeology student sat down on a corner of the bed further from where Akane was, allowing some room for Nene to sit when she herself arrived.

And Saira began imagining what kinds of things they'd talk about, wanting to allow Akane (it WAS her room after all) to maybe have a bit of say in it.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:46 am

As being the last one who enter the room Nene do nothing more than took a seat beside the another. In the truth she was so exciting by many stuff there, and wanted to make a touch on everythings, but it wasn't her room and the another two already sitting. then she just wait and glance around with interested sight. wishing some things good 'll happen .

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:29 pm

"the wood, i got from in the workshop and made a bowstaff and double sticks. and an occaisonal wooden katana i secretly made outside, but don't tell any teacher, please." she said with a plead at the end, "i just use them for martial arts practice." she pulled out a box from under her bed and opened it. it showed several hang made things that seemed to be made by wood from the island.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:32 pm

Saira nodded slightly, seeming at least somewhat intrigued by the fact that Akane was capable of some kind of craft.

"So you made some of this? Hm! It's not bad... I wouldn't expect very many skilled woodcrafters around here, it's a pleasant surprise."

She smiled, looking around the room, checking out the decorations and other ornamentation. While the theme was almost too obvious, Saira had to concede that it was well done - more impressive than her room, that was for sure. With a slight glance, she looked at Nene, knowing she too might have felt a bit unwilling to talk right away.

"I'd say, actually, that the room was done pretty well. What do you think, Nene?"

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Nene's sight still sweeping around as Saira explaining, and as she turned to hers, she brought out a dryly smile, then tried to find some things to say. Anyways she wasn't good at explaining. "It's ....It's... fantastic." she said. then mumbled softly, but enough for Saira hear. "So much better than my own that nothing but desk and bed." Glanced over the another one to make sure that they didn't giggle or somethings.

"But Akane how can moved all of these here in only 1 days..."

Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 pm

she smiled at the two, "very easily, in fact," she stood up and lifted the bed up with one hand, over her head, with Saira on it, with no effort into lifting. she lifted the bed up, as if it was just a feather. she put the be back down and bowed. "by the way, if you want to examine some of the wooden crafts, you're free to look at them" she said, happily.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Saira actually blinked some when Akane... erm, did what she did. How... what... The Egyptian girl actually leaned over, trying desperately to see if the bed was made of... of... what was it... Balsa. Balsa wood, lightest wood in the world. That HAD to be why. Right? A peek (and her hair going upside down as she leaned that far) revealed that it was quite a normal bed, made out of far more normal wood. In fact, on later thought, Saira considered that a wood that light wouldn't have been able to hold her weight.

So... back to square one. Impossible feat of strength WHAT now? Saira just couldn't understand. Eventually giving up on the internal monologue, she decided to ask.

"...Did you just break the laws of physics?"

A pause. Awkward pause. But then Saira sheepishly continued.

"Erm, I mean, you're a good martial artist, or well-trained, or something! I just... Can't see it. How did you DO that? You look like the fit, nimbly type, not some scary-looking muscle-builder. I, I'm speechless!"

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:23 pm

Nene still on the bed as it was lifted up. So surprised by the incredible force. She ever met many martial artist but, never seen anyones at this rate before. "How?" she said even Saira already done before. before jumped down instantly. Both for explore the another stuff underneath the bed, and for test if Akane used some kind of force from anthor things except by herself, cause she have heard that there're some martial artist that used the forced of nature. then eyes keep focused on the bed.(if there're another force the bed must be moved up when the wieght suddenly change)

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 pm

"i got some strength from carrying that everywhere i travelled," she said, pointing towards a parasol. it looked like a normal umbrella, but looks are sometimes deseiving. underneath the bed was just normal mahogany, with several metal springs, some iron frame work, linking the sides. she looked at them, as they wondered how she could lift it, even though she didn't look all that strong, "heck, if i didn't train as hard as i did, i probably couldn't do so- the swim from Japan to China an the swim from South Korea back to Japan must've played a key role aswell." she claimed.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:21 pm

If there was one thing about Saira, it was that she knew when even a very well-explained fact didn't seem to quite add up. But... but... She also had this innate sense that that was the best explanation she was going to get, and with a sigh, the Egyptian just settled for what she had got.

"Erm, I guess that'll do. I really do think you don't grasp how unbelievable it seems, but... Enh."

Okay, quick. Ice... break... break the ice. C-C-C-COMBO BREAKE- Wait what? No more late night internet meme hunts for you, Miss Nejem. But... turning to Nene, she saw her opening.

"Hey, Nene, this room's pretty well-decorated. What's yours like?"

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:43 pm

"Huh... my room? err... there 's nothing interested." Nene replied as thinking of her empty room. there're nothing but a bed,a desk, and a wardrobe. She wasn't a skillful crafter like Akane and her luggage still didn't deliver yet. her eyes touch Saira's sight, and just dryly laugh. "then how about you Saira?" She as smile pretty sure that there're somethings interested in this girl's room too. and in another second her eyes wink as noticed somethings in Akane's explain. "err... Are you swim to here?"

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Saira glanced at Nene, and sort of shrugged. She had a slightly dismissive smile one, kind of like she was like 'Oh, no, nothing of concern!'. The waving hand just added to it.

"Huh, I got odds and ends. A few little knick-knacks here and there. It's... eh, nothing impressive."

Of course, what Saira wasn't saying was that she actually had a few (minor) artifacts back from her parents' home country in there, placed tastefully. And other things like that.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:43 pm

She shook her heard to nene's question- 'err... Are you swim to here?', "i took like plane here, like everyone else did- anyway." she picked up the parasol and placed it by the bed, when she looked out window. i guess i'll be needing this for when i go out- she thought to herself, as she set the parasol down.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Nene headed to the window as Akane. the find out what she looked, but seem like nothing found. then she placed herself on the bed again. No idea what to do next. Just shuffling her sight between Akane and Saira for a while. "Umm... do you ever heard a rumor before?" She asked the both. "About a kind of dangerous in this area or somethings." said and did another glanced. "But seem like It wasn't effect you at all, cause your strength." then giggling. pretty focused on Akane, but Saira too.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:29 am

At Nene's comment about danger, she actually giggled slightly. Especially considering Akane. That, and she also had to untangle the girl's words - knowing that their names both sounded rather Japanese, she realized they were probably just speaking English for Saira's own benefit... Which gave her a slight pang of guilt, but not a heavy one.

"What? Rumors of... something dangerous? Maybe... But 'Little Miss Physically Impossible' here shouldn't have a problem with that, right? Otherwise we'll just stay safe, y'know?"

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next