View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Among the Shelves (for Tatiana) 

Post Re: Among the Shelves (for Tatiana)
she'd simply smile nodding to Saria.
"Of course I'll wait for you! I won't move from this spot though, I do hope you'll think ahead just in case we decide on a swim or something while we wander."

she'd simply comment eyes looking to the ceiling for a moment as if expecting to see something but there was nothing there.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:52 am

When Saira returned to where Tatiana was waiting for her, she was wearing a few more layers than before. The pastel yellow T-shirt she wore now had a beige coat over it, and instead of small slippers, she now wore rather high hiking boots. But there was more to it than that, as she said with a bit of a smile.

"Ah, and I have a bathing suit under this, so it's all good. Now then, let's go! I think I know a pretty safe trail around here..."

And they were off! The two girls began to set out into the woods, taking a gentle dirt path under a thin canopy of trees, their surroundings still well-lit by the sun. For now, it was just simple walking...

((If you wanted us to find something in particular, feel free eto just have us arrive there. If not I'll decide!))

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

"Wonderful! Would have hated to come across a beautiful lake or waterfall or something and have to enjoy it by myself!"

she spoke a deal slower now her tone calmed as she was already comfortable with saria; at least as much as she could be after knowing her for a few minutes maybe an hour at most. She'd look up at the canopy of trees sighing softly as she'd listen to the woods.

"eva notice the lacka animals round here? kinda makes it feel too artificial doesn't it? ya think they'd have put at least a few birds or rabbits or somethin ta make us feel at home."

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2