View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Flesh Into Gear (Emilla) 

Post Re: Flesh Into Gear (Emilla)
Emilla waits for Shai to get to the ground before she turns to follow her. "It is a little early...and.." she sighs and looks down at herself. "I came a little heavily loaded. I think yours is closer." she says. "Maybe I will..." she trails off for a moment, glancing the other direction.

"Tell you what. I don't want to have to walk back to my place this early and it'll be easier a little later. Less people to ask me questions. So, I'll come stay with you for a while, ok?" She gives Shai a broad smile and steps towards her. "Tea sounds nice but hun, I'm loaded down with things that make you feel so much better...let's just go see what happens."

She gives Shai a little nudge to set her off before she starts following her. "Did I mention that you look really cute?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 am

Shai grinned to herself as Emilla seemed to weigh the proposition, speaking more to herself than the Shai. She waits, with a casual stance, hands burrowed deep in the pockets of her jeans while Emilla mulls over the decision. Shai offers a welcoming smile as the woman finally decides to come and stay with Shai for a while. The nigh-albino woman harbored no complaints.

She chuckled slightly as the woman jested towards her offer of tea. Shai was one of those people who didn’t like to alter any sense of control they had. Drugs and alcohol weren’t one of her past times, though the woman had mentioned earlier about not being a drug peddler or something to that extent, so Shai didn’t believe she had much to worry about.

She extends her hand towards the direction of her dorm and says playfully, “After you.”

Side by side the pair walked together, the soft sound of their combined steps echoing throughout the crisp night air. Shai noticed a slight wandering in the woman’s eyes, the same trepidation that Shai held herself. Both were focused on where they were, but their gazes seemed to traverse the area around them, and more importantly where they were going.

Emilla broke the brief tension, a soft nudge commanding the woman’s attention followed by a compliment. More flirting. Shai wasn’t really good at the whole sexual attraction game, her attempts at flirting were usually short-lived and kind of lame.

“Not bad yourself.” Shai returned, hoping the line was not too cliché and overused, though she knew it was. The two entered the building, both wandering towards the elevator, waiting patiently at it lifted them to the appropriate floor.

Shai swiped her key card, pushing open the room to her dorm and flicking on the lights. It was neat, Shai had pushed together the dual twin beds and made them into a queen, centered beneath the far window. It was more like a small suite than a dorm, complete with a kitchen, walk in closet and a bathroom. Shai’s fingers curled around the hem of her sweater, pulling the article free before tossing it on the moderately sized oaken table in the center of the room. She smoothed the wrinkles out of her black tank top, the letters “SHS” embedded in the center above her pert breasts, and a matching logo much larger on the mid back of the tank. She wandered over towards the kitchen and leaned on the small counter.

“This is me.” She said, expanding her arms out before allowing them to fall to the counter, resting them lightly against the surface.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 am
Profile YIM

Emilla smiles at the other student's compliment. It wasn't much but for some reason it seemed to fit her. She seems so logical that..well, it just works. She follows the other student up to her room, waiting patiently for the door to be opened before she steps inside. A quick glance around the room told her all she needed to know about this woman. Her own room probably looks like a disaster area compared to this..though it's an organized mess with certain parts terribly organized. Really helps to throw people off.

She smiles a little as Shai removes her sweater, Emilla shrugging her own coat off and dropping it onto the nearest chair. "I like it." she says, arching her back a little. She's wearing a white tanktop herself, no logos though. "Bigger than my own even...I think I need to talk to someone about that, get myself moved over here. They owe me as long as I've been here." she says, making her way towards the counter.

"So, care to tell me more about your nanomachines? I'm afraid I don't have anything that interesting to talk about unless you like to hear stories of narrow escapes from the staff and some of the things I've received in trade for my own services."

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Shai was careful not to miss the subtle arch in the woman’s back, her chest being thrust forward and straining against the thin material of the tank top that adorned her slender upper body. Shai felt a tinge of arousal as she watched the woman’s eyes wander the apartment, her hips swaying slightly as she wandered towards the counter where Shai was seated.

She did well to hide any excitement that was brewing deep within the student, politely averting her eyes towards the woman’s face instead of her impressive breasts. She let her crystal eyes wander towards the ceiling as she tried to construct the best way to explain her creation.

“I’d be more than happy to hear some of your adventures,” She said truthfully, though she began to mull over the function of the machines she’d created. “To explain them would be drowning out any fun from the conversation, a bunch of technical blabber in all honesty. They’re predesigned to stimulate certain areas of the nervous system, primarily the ones that induce arousal…The body doesn’t readily accept anything it views as foreign, and they’re designed with a very limited power supply so once they’re done, the body dispels of them on its own.”

“Should you feel the comfort to reveal, I’d like to know of some of the more interesting things you’ve acquired in your trade.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:57 am
Profile YIM

Emilla places her hands at the small of her back, pressing them forwards as she arches to pop her back just right. "Ahh...mmm?" She looks towards Shai, smiling a little. "You want to hear what I've been getting into?" she asks as she slowly makes her way towards the student. She pulls herself up a seat, leaning to rest on the counter across from Shai.

"Oh, well, most of my stories aren't that exciting. Just general trading. I suppose you were hoping for something more along the lines of blackmail and romance and seduction, hmm?" She giggles softly at that, her tongue poking out. "Well, fairly often actually, I have people who just want to trade sex for goods." she says. "Not that I'm one to complain because...well..we have some gorgeous students here as I'm sure you're more than aware."

She gives Shai a nice, dazzling smile and leans over the counter a little. "So I suppose there has been a bit of seduction for me. But is that what you're wanting to hear about?"

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:28 am

Shai’s crystal gray eyes followed the woman’s movements as she wandered closer to the snowy-haired student. Her gaze couldn’t help but roam the woman’s well taken care of body, lingering for a few moments on her ample breasts and down to her round butt. The sexual attraction between the pair was rather evident as Shai did some enticing of her own, leaning back and resting on her palms so that her chest was pushed seductively forward.

Shai chuckled, amused as the rather bland admission of the woman’s life. She supposed there was some excitement in just committing the deeds, but she had always assumed that a life of laundering was filled with the aspects only seen in movies.

Her interest piqued significantly when the woman had admitted to being seduced. If there had been any confusion about Emilla’s sexual orientation, it was clear to Shai now. Shai mulled over where to direct the conversation, would talking about the woman’s exploits perhaps spark up a situation between the pair? Shai felt a little sheepish, never one to use her body in order to gain anything. Besides, if lesbianism was useless when it came to procreation, it should only be used for fun or when in love.

“A shame, no death defying feats of heroism?” Shai joked teasingly.

No, if Shai wanted to be with Emilla she had to be tactful. Use some guile and seduction. Shai had to be suave and charming if she wanted to get her in the sack… who was she kidding?
“While tales of seduction may be interesting to some, I’ve seen more than enough of it myself,” Shai began, narrowing her gaze with Emilla’s breathtaking eyes.

“I can assure you I’m more than happy to work with you Emilla, by doing my own share. Though I have to say, you’re one of the sexiest women I’ve seen on campus, I can see why many would try their hand at you.” She added with a wide, devious smile.

“I also can’t help but question your motives for coming here, I know it wasn’t the tea.” She laughed, nodding her head towards the still untouched box of green tea she had on the counter.

“So what do you say we skip the tactful flirting and get right into the good stuff hmm?”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:29 am
Profile YIM

Emilla smiles a little as she watches Shai lean back, seemingly showing off her body. "Hmm...well, I have come close to being caught picking up something here or there." she says. "I've had to run really fast, hide in corners, and just pray that I wasn't found." She's not going to admit that most of the time it doesn't work and she only ends up ravaged before stumbling home sometime much, much later.

"Mmm? You've seen a lot of seduction?" she asks. "And just who have you been seducing?" She goes silent for a moment, nodding her head at the other woman, listening to her tell how she'd work. "Hmm..I think we'll work together well... Are you trying to seduce me Shai?" She giggles and rises to her feet again. "Just what good stuff did you have in mind? I am in your room after all."

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 am

Shai eyed Emilla curiously as she pushed away from the counter, significantly closing the gap between the two. A smirk found its way to Shai’s features as she wondered just how far the woman was willing to go. Surely this one would be a prize. Shai had met inexperienced students, and was more than eager to have her way with someone who was more keen on this kind of partnership.

“To seduce you would imply that I would have to do some extensive persuasion. All I’m suggesting is…to solidify our partnership so to speak.” Shai offered with a coy smile.

“As for the ‘good stuff,” She added hopping from the counter and closing the remaining space between her and Emilla. She rose her hand, slender fingers brushing away stray tendrils of golden locks that fell against sun-kissed cheeks, mimicking Emilla’s earlier antics. “Allow me to show you.”

Shai leaned in, allowing one hand to wrap around Emilla’s waist, pulling the woman into a passionate kiss. Her warm tongue snaked past her rosy lips, seeking entrance to Emilla’s mouth.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:25 am
Profile YIM

Emilla smiles a little as she watches Shai move, following her up onto the counter as she slowly steps closer to the other woman. "Are you sure you didn't put some planning into this?" she asks. "Because it seems to be that you did plan for a little bit of this to happen."

"Now, just what exactly are you planning on showing me?" she whispers, her head tilting upwards, lips pressing back against Shai's. The tanned student lifts her hands to drape them about the other woman's neck, pulling herself a little closer as she sinks into the kiss. "Mmmm..." Her lips part, giving Shai all the access she could want.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:16 am

A tinge of excitement rose within the snowy-locked student as Emilla responded eagerly to her kiss. Soft, gentle lips parted and allowed Shai’s seeking tongue inside of the warmth of the woman’s mouth. She felt a slight tingle as the woman’s fingers explored her smooth neck, provoking a soft moan from the occupied student. She skillfully massaged her tongue against the welcoming muscle, her hand wandered from the woman’s waist to grip her full, firm ass. She slowly kneaded the flesh in her palm, a smile cracking as the woman broke the kiss.

She gently allowed her hand to trail from the back of the woman’s head, down her barren shoulder to her hand and gave it a gentle tug. She led her towards the beat, neatly made. Shai intended to mess it up for tonight.

“I tend not to plan,” Shai offered. “I like to wing it.” She said with a sly wink, spinning the woman around so that her back was facing the smooth covers. With firm forcefulness she pushed the woman back onto the bed, collapsing lightly on top of her. One arm braced her descent. Her free hand ran the length of the woman’s neck with light fingertips, down to crevice of her abundant cleavage. Her glimmering gray orbs wandering over the woman’s features before her fingers curled tauntingly beneath the seem of her tank, lightly grazing of the edge of the woman’s nipple.

“So what would dear Emilla like me to do to her?” She teased, though a serious tone prevalent beneath the humor.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:31 am
Profile YIM

Emilla seems to be quite pleased with the kiss herself, her tongue lifting up to press back against Shai's, dancing around inside of her own mouth. Her legs spread a little, her hips pressing backwards as those hands drop down to grasp her backside. She coos in the middle of the kiss, her eyes closing a little tighter. "Mmm.."

When that kiss is finally broken, Emilla steps back, holding onto Shai's hand as she breathes heavily, lust clear in her eyes. "Planning is overrated after all.." she says, looking at the bed. She yelps in surprise as she's spun around and pushed back onto it, falling with her arms next to her head and Shai right atop of her.

Emilla takes a deep breath and looks up at the other woman, her chest seeming to threaten to burst free of her tank top. She squirms a little beneath Shai, unable to even speak for a moment as she feels those fingertips teasing down her neck. She watches Shai's eyes, gulping a little as she feels her fingers almost pulling her tanktop down.

"Oh fuck..anything.." she breathes. "Anything you want.."

Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Shai taunted the woman, fingertips drawing the outline of her ample breast before coiling around the mound, the circuits growing smaller and smaller until she reached the hardening bud beneath the surface of the tank. She flicked it lightly, her eyes washing over the woman beneath her, taking in every voluptuous curved that adorned her beautiful body.

She felt a deep satisfaction as the woman practically pleaded for her touch. Shai did well to hide that satisfaction as her feature’s remained docile and almost statuesque. She allowed her head to tilt slightly, resting partially on her shoulder, snowy locks cascading down her bare arms and enveloping the bed around the pair.

“Anything I want.” The student mused, finally allowing a smile find its way to her cherry lips. She curled her arm beneath the woman, pulling her up into a sitting position with Shai straddling her lap. She curled her fingers under the hem of her tank and stripped away the garment, tossing it carelessly to the floor. Her gaze washed over the woman’s full breasts, bouncing playfully into view as her expert hands unclasped the woman’s bra in one attempt, also tossing the article aside.

She pushed the woman playfully back down towards the mattress, one of her slender hands working its way towards one of her glorious orbs begging to be held. She manipulated the tender flesh in her palm before lowering her pursed lips towards her swollen nipple. She rolled her tongue around the hardening bud, widely enveloping the bundle of nerves in her hot, wet mouth, suckling as she worked the flesh.

Her free hand glided down the woman’s slender belly, working at the button of her jeans before it popped free. She snaked her hands down the woman’s pants, tracing her middle finger up the woman’s slit against the thin material of her panties.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:50 am
Profile YIM

Emilla twists a little, doing her best just to keep herself calm as those fingers tease over her breasts. Perhaps she shouldn't have been so quick to beg for the other woman's touch, already she feels like a doll for her. That final flick of her nipple makes her actually gasp softly. "Mmmph.." And the woman above her still looks down at her so clinically! Like she's some sort of experiment.

"That is what I said." she whispers softly, her back arching as she's pulled upright. She lifts her arms to allow that tanktop to be pulled away, her mouth hanging open slightly just for her heavier breathing. It ought not surprise her that Shai could be so efficient either, baring Emilla's upper body in just a few short moments.

She falls backwards, bouncing slightly on the mattress, her hair spreading out beneath her. "You're teasing me now." she complains, though playfully. Her nipples are already hardening in anticipation, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath. Her mouth opens even wider as lips and tongue capture her nipple, the blonde haired student gasping softly. "Ooo..Shai.." she coos, one hand lifting to rest on the back of the other woman's head

Emilla's legs spread slightly, her hips wiggling to work her jeans down a bit to give Shai the room she needs. "Mmm..." Her eyes close, the student doing her best to maintain her sense of self control. "You keep that up..mm..and you won't be able to get rid of me."

Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Shai couldn’t help suppress the grin that crossed her lips as she suckled on the woman’s hardened bud. She felt her satisfaction and excitement growing steadily inside of her body as the woman beneath her struggled to inch her pants down her creamy thighs. Emilla’s heated comments only strengthened Shai’s resolve to make the woman her own. She could feel the warmth radiating from Emilla’s concealed netherlips and as she pressed lightly against her silken covered folds she dared to tease.

She pulled her full lips away from the pert nipple, blowing a steady cooling stream of air against the hardened protrusion. Her fingers drew away from the woman’s sex, inching the fabric of the jeans down past her knees, allowing them to fall to Emilla’s feet in a crumpled heap.

“How bad do you want me Emilla?” She questioned tracing her fingers up the woman’s soft thighs before firmly pressing against her hot folds, quickly locating the bundle of nerves that was the woman’s clit. She pressed hard against it, her eyes narrowing on Emilla’s face.

“Tell me.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:58 am
Profile YIM

Emilla works her fingers through Shai's hair, grabbing a fistful before letting go. Her other hand takes a fistful of sheets and holds on. Those long legs kick just a little, helping to work her jeans down her legs until they're bared. She immediately spreads her legs too, giving Shai plenty of room to work with those magical fingers

She gasps when Shai finally releases her nipple, a soft whimper leaving her as that cool air washes over her flesh. She opens her mouth to answer that question, only to moan loudly as those fingers press firmly against her clit. She begins to breathe heavily, her hand dropping down to hold onto Shai's back, nails digging in. "Badly..that's...nnn...not fair!" she protests. "Oh fuck..please take me! Please, I want you to do...nnngg..anything!"

Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next