View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Alchemist and Swordmaiden meet (Zilva) 

Post Re: Alchemist and Swordmaiden meet (Zilva)
"no..it's ok..I'm not really into men..I had a very bad experience back a few years ago." Zilva sighed staying where she was shaking her head. "It's not like I've ever been with a girl but I'm not closed off to the idea" Zilva reached into her pockets and sighed a bit more her face fully flushed red.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:06 am

Michelle looked at the beautiful Alchemist girl, her thoughts becoming lustier by the minute.

Most guys are just after sex, and can't really be trusted. Girls however just want to make their partners happy. She said, walking slowly toward the beautiful girl, not able to blush any redder than she already was. Michelle stood beside Zilva, leaning against the fence.

You say you're not closed off to the idea of being with a woman. Would I be of any interest to someone as pretty as you? She said, a cute undertone in her voice.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:07 pm

"Well...your very pretty and seem very nice..so...well...' Zilva voice got smaller and smaller as she spoke. Finally after a bit of hesitation the small answer escaped her lips. "Well..yes..you would..be..interesting..."

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Michelle's eyes lit up with joy at the response of the lovely woman. Michelle would gently take Zilva by the hand, and slowly begin to lead her towards the door leading back into the building.

I would really like it if you would come back to my room with me. I am sure that you would find it more comfortable in there, Zilva. It's getting a little warm out here. Michelle said, her lust very apparent in her voice. Hoping that curiosity would be enough to get the petite student to follow her, Michelle tugged gently.

I'll show you the best I have to offer a woman. She said with a lusty tone and a wink to match.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 pm

"Ummm...but.." Zilva followed the other girl pausing only to kick her book back up into her arms. She was still trying to figure out how everthing that had happened had lead up to this happening. Her head was a little foggy though.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Michelle opened the door to the building as Zilva picked up her book. Once she had grabbed her book, Michelle led her down to her room. She unlocked the door with her key and allowed Zilva to enter first.

Please make yourself comfortable. Would you care for a drink? Water? Tea? Don't worry, I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable, Zilva. Michelle reassured her, hoping to get her undressed soon, but she would wait for that time. She would just be friendly for now.

The room was the color it was supposed to be, but in the middle of the floor, a Japanese style throw rug with a single character stitched into the center in black thread, which looked very nice against the red background laid. The swords hung on the wall, the blades crossed and downwards. The bed was also the same as all the other dorm rooms, only the sheets were a beautiful shade of gold and made of silk. They are soft to the touch and have a certain luster to them, seemingly shimmering in the sunlight from the window which had the shades open. The desk sat in the corner along the wall of the door, seeming to be slightly cluttered with books ranging from her classes to what seemed to be martial arts books and even some written in Japanese. The chair that sat in front of the desk appeared to be rather cushy.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm

"Hmm..no no thank you I'm not thirsty" Zilva looke dup at the swords studying them carefully. "These weapons are very nice but how did you get them into the school? They took away all my weapon hence the reason I'm using bombs now" She sat down on the bed marveling at how soft it was...much softer than the couch she slept on.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Michelle's ears perked up at the question about her swords that hung carefully on the wall.

Those? I didn't sneak them in. I made them after I arrived. They're not the best, but they serve me well enough for my practice. She said, sitting next to Zilva, their hips almost touching from how close the two women are to one another.

This bed feels so good right now, don't you think? Michelle asked, making sure there was no undertone of lust in the question to make Zilva think she was flirting again. She had promised to behave.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:50 pm

"It's actually really soft.....maybe a little too soft..." Zilva put her hand into the bed sighing. "I'm really more used to sleeping on a hard but still comfy couch in my room. I gave my roommate the bed because that one was too soft.."

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm

A couch? That's not good for your back. If you want to sleep here, I pretty much live alone here, so feel free to join me. I don't have a roommate and it gets lonely sometimes.

I guess if I wanna get her naked, I've gotta make the first move. Maybe a slight tease is in order. Her mind screamed at her. Michelle rose to her feet and turned to face her guest.

It's getting a little warm in here. She said, reaching under the bottom of her shirt, pulling it slowly over her head, letting Zilva take in every inch of her stomach and then her lace bound breasts. Michelle tosses her shirt to the floor, allowing her breasts to bounce freely inside of her bra.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm

"I rather like my couch it's ...holy......" Zilva tailed off as her eyes seemed to be locked to Michelle's large bust. She did not want to take off her own jacket now despite it was getting hot as her tank top and bandages rather hid her tiny bust from sight.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Ah! A reaction! I think I can tease you a good deal more. She thought devilishly.

Michelle walked over to the window, her hips rocking slowly with every step to entice the woman even more. When she reached the window, she pulled the curtains closed and proceeded to walk back to the spot she had taken her shirt off and began to pull her skirt down her long, slender legs. Michelle had begun to blush again, but she figured it would add to the appeal of her striptease.

Michelle would once again sit back on the bed, this time her hips brushing against Zilva's. Michelle was being a flirt and this much was obvious.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:20 pm

"Ummm....wel....." Zilva's mind went blank as she just stared. Now Zilva knew that she was in good shape and had a decent figure but good figure and sexy figure were too different things. This girl here was deffinatly of the sexy figure variety. Zilva's face was rather red now and she felt like curling into a ball..maybe sinking a few inches into the bed.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Uh-oh! I've gone too far now. She is beginning to look uncomfortable. Her thoughts raced.

I'm sorry. I seem to have made you uncomfortable. I'll put my clothes back on, if that would make you seem more at-ease, Zilva. She said, a genuine look of concern on her face. Michelle was more interested in seeing to her guest's comfort than her own desires.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 pm

"No it's just that well...." Zilva took off her jacket revealing her small tank top clad bust. "Look at me...why would someone like you even have any interest in someone who looks like me..seems you could get any girl who was into girls..here."

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next