View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 First impressions (Kanu) 

Post Re: First day (Kanu)
Her wrists in Lodi's grip, she listened as Lodi said “You don’t have to do anything, ok? Just relax and let me do the work. I promise you’ll enjoy it.” Not doubting that at all as Lodi released the grip on her wrists and entwined their fingers saying"Trust me." Kanu said with a smile "Okay. I trust you." Her toned body tingled in anticipation as she looked into Lodi's beautiful eyes, the lust they both felt completely obvious just from looking at each other.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:19 pm

“Okay. I trust you.” Kanu said with a smile, lust obvious in her eyes.

Man, she was good! She mentally patted herself.

That beautiful body was all hers now. And she could do whatever she wanted with it. That sent a thrill of excitement into her. There were few things she loved more than having power over somebody.

She repositioned herself so that she had a better reach at Kanu and eagearly started her explorations of her body.

She first focused her attentions on the back that had fascinated her earlier on. Up-close, she really got to admire the perfection of Kanu’s skin – she had no doubt that every part of her was equally perfect.

She reached out and her fingertips were met with smooth warm skin. Gently she let them roam over Kanu’s back, careful not to miss a single spot. Her touch was light, but teasing, full of promises.

Growing bolder, she used her full palms. Under them, she could feel the firmness of Kanu’s body and it delighted her. Her caresses getting more forceful, she traced the shape of Kanu’s shoulder blades and shoulders, travelled down to her ribs, went lower even, finally reaching the small of her back.
She repeated the same journey, upwards this time, her desire apparent in her every touch.

Smirking, she placed a light kiss at the base of Kanu’s neck, then another, right beneath the first one. She kept going down, placing a line of lazy butterfly kisses along Kanu’s spine. She stopped her ministrations upon reaching the line of her friend's panties. That would be for later.
She went up again, returning to Kanu’s neck. There, she resumed her ministrations, nuzzling the crook of her partner’s neck. She started to apply soft kisses that quickly grew more aggressive, until she was downright suckling at the tender skin of Kanu’s neck. Meanwhile, she let her hands wander over her roommate’s firm stomach and sides, all the while attentive to her partner’s reactions. Then, curious as to what Kanu’s reaction would be, she gently bit into her neck.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:40 am

Her partner teasing her back with light caresses teasing her sensitive skin and sending tingles down her spine, before she grew bolder pushing her palms into the firm muscles of her back, tracing her shoulders and shoulder blades and moving all the way down to the small of her back.

Butterfly kisses moving up and down her spine, each one sending fiery tingles through her body, Kanu moaned softly as Lodi nuzzled her neck, biting the soft flesh gently.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 am

Post Re: First impressions (Kanu)
At that, Kanu moaned softly. That was most satisfactory. She took it as a sign that she could go further. She smiled smugly.

A glint of mischief in her eyes, she reached for Kanu’s bra. It was only holding by one hook. Barely holding she noticed with a smirk.

She went for it, deftly unfastening it. The bra went off as if he’d been waiting for that and her breasts were suddenly visible jiggling slightly, now that there was no more bra to compress them.

Lodi rose up to place herself in front of Kanu. She wanted to admire the view from upfront. She was not disappointed, she’d only been given a glimpse of them when she’d entered the room, but now she had all leisure to admire them. The bra, dangling from her shoulders was still in the way though. She quickly removed it and let herself enjoy the view.

It was impressive. She didn’t consider herself to be small, her breasts were as perfect as any over part of her body, thank you very much. But this was a vision to behold. Kanu’s boobs were – simply put – huge, and round, and firm, and they were begging to be touched. She needed to do a few arrangements though.
She pushed Kanu further into the bed, until she was nearly at the middle.

“Lean on your arms.” She told her “Yeah, like that.”

And then.

“Bend your legs. Put them on the bed.”

She nodded as Kanu complied. “That’s it.”

One last thing.

She reached for Kanu’s thighs and spread them apart, getting a good view of her panties tensed over her vulva.

She plopped on the bed and settled in the place between her two legs. She smiled, bashful. How she’d longed to do that!

“You’re beautiful!” she told Kanu, a little breathless.

She cupped Kanu’s breasts, appreciating their weigh in her hand. Gently, she started to massage them, getting aroused by the way she could make them look smaller or bigger by the pressure she applied on them. Gods, she’d never get enough of that!
Nevertheless, she moved to the nipples and started to tease them and pinched them until they hardened in her hands, enjoying the way Kanu’s boobs jiggled at the slightest touch.
Then, unable to control herself any longer, she bent over and took the left nipple in her mouth. She quickly began to suck on it, delighted by the soft moans of pleasure that came from Kanu. She kept at her task, her right hand never stopping to tease Kanu’s over nipple.
On a spurge of inspiration she darted her tongue out and wrapped it around the little appendice of flesh and bit into it.
When she estimated this side had had enough, she interrupted her ministrations and went to take care of the other side.

A little while later, she rose her head again, taking in her handy work. Kanu’s nipples were erect, glistening with saliva, the edges covered in small teeth mark.

“You’re so hot.” She said, caressing Kanu’s left thigh.

Leaning in, she deposited a few kisses on Kanu’s flat stomach, she quickly went downward, making a stop by her navel, but she didn’t linger there, for that was not her true destination.

She soon found herself between Kanu’s legs. She leaned even further and her lips brushed against the fabric of Kanu’s panties. She pressed long, firm kisses against Kanu’s pussy, aroused by the knowledge that her undergarments were the only thing that separated her from her roommates most intimate parts. She rose her hands and tugged at the sides of Kanu’s panties.

Last edited by Lodi on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 am

Her face lighting up with all the compliments, Kanu moaned as Lodi worked her way down her toned body, teasing her nipples to prominence and moving down her muscular stomach to plant firm kisses on her covered vulva. The kisses ignited fires in her belly as they moved over her vulva through the thin fabric of her red panties.

Her body now Lodi's to control , Kanu was an arousing sight to behold, her nipples hardened, shining with saliva as Lodi tugged her panties down revealing her shaven sex which was lightly glistening with her honey. The sight of Lodi lingering between her legs nearly touching her dripping cunt but moving away was driving her lust to new heights the intoxicating smell of her sex surrounding Lodi and beckoning to her new friend.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:12 am

Lodi smirked at the sight that presented her.

Kanu’s leg were spread wide open, giving her a plunging view of her friend' shaven pussy.
She was all wet there, Lodi noticed with satisfaction.

It was obvious that her roommate was enjoying what she was doing to her. Not that Lodi needed any confirmation. Kanu’s little moans of pleasure, that had been growing more wanton as she’d worked her way down her toned body had been indication enough that she was doing her job correctly.

Though she didn’t show it, Lodi was equally aroused.
Physically, Kanu was both taller and stronger than her. And yet it was Lodi that was in control of the situation, her friend’s body entirely at her mercy. The thought was driving her mad with desire and she almost let escape a whimper of her own.

It was becoming harder and harder to rein herself. She could smell the intoxicating scent of her partner’s cunt now. And all she wanted to do was touch her down there, to see her writhe and moan under her skilled mouth and fingers.

But she couldn’t make it that easy, could she.

"What should I do now? I wonder... Any idea?" She asked coyly

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:21 pm

"You won't tire me out so feel free to try anything and everything." Kanu said huskily. With Lodi between her legs, close to her pussy but not touching it, Kanu's honey started running heavily out of her cunt rolling down her legs and onto her bed. "Lodi likes teasing me." she thought to herself, looking at the girl between her legs and wondering what her body looked like without all those clothes.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Lodi almost frowned at her partner’s answer. Submissive was always fun but it was not exactly what she wanted to hear right now.

"Anything ?" She said in a sugary voice. "You mean I could just stand up, walk through the door and leave you here to satisfy yourself ?"

She waited a few seconds, long enough to let the words sink in but not so long that her roommate would have time to reply.

"Let’s try this again" She said in her most patronizing tone. "You want to feel my hands on your body. And you want to feel my mouth on that sweet little cunt of yours. Don’t you ?"

She paused, her thumbs drawing slow tantelizing circles on the inner of Kanu’s thighs.

"And you can have them." She added more kindly. All you have to do is ask."

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm

"I want your hands on my body and your mouth on my wet little cunt." Kanu said pressing her breasts together, her nipples throbbing, as she teased Lodi's arousal with her impressive breasts. "You need this as much as I do, don't you Lodi?" she asked mischeviously, her keen instincts reading the horny expression hidden behind the patronizing tone.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 pm

« I want your hands on my body and your mouth on my wet little cunt. » Kanu said.

That was more like it, Lodi thought.
The girl was right where she wanted her to be.
Her cheeks were reddened, her eyes clouded with lust, and though it was barely noticeable, you could see that her breathing was a little erratic.
She was leaning on her arms, her legs were spread wide, revealing a tight little pussy that was dripping with her intimate juices – she was so excited that some of it had leaked down her thighs on to the bed.
The state she was in, the slightest touch would drive her crazy, Lodi surmised.

She was about to give her roommate what her body was so obviously craving, when Kanu, the little tease, started pressing her breasts together, her nipples throbbing as she teased Lodi’s arousal with her impressive bosom.
Kanu kept at it as she added, mischievous: “You need this as much as I do, don’t you Lodi?”
The girl’s comment took her by surprise, but mostly, it pleased her – she always liked a little fire in her partners.

“Of course I do.” She answered airily. “Why else would I do this.”

Without warning, she pressed her whole palm against Kanu’s warm folds, going up and down in a long, slow stroke.
At the touch, Kanu gasped, her hips bucked forward, instinctively looking for the contact of Lodi’s hand, her body wanting to feel more of that delicious friction.
It made for an interesting picture to watch, and Lodi obliged her for a few more strokes before stopping abruptly, eliciting a small moan of protest from her partner.

“But right now, I’d say you need this more than I do.”

She smirked as she leaned forward, brushing her lips against the smooth skin of Kanu’s pubis.
She’d promised her a mouth after all.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm

"Ahhh" Kanu moaned the gentle touch of Lodi's lips lighting fires in her body. "Don't tease me Lodi." she said huskily pushing against the lips as they brushed over her pubis. As Lodi took care of her Kanu played with her breasts, teasing the already throbbing nipples to even greater prominence while she worked the sensitive titflesh.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 pm

She kept her touches feather like as her mouth lingered on that part of her partner’s body. Soon, she would go downward, but first, she wanted to torture Kanu a little while longer with the idea of anticipation.
When she estimated that her roommate had had enough and could not bear any more without bursting from frustration, she put her hands on her hips and pushed her backwards until she was laying on her back.

“You’ll be more comfortable.” She said. “And so will I.” She added in petto.

She assured her take on Kanu’s hips, firmly anchoring her to the bed and plunged back between her legs.

She didn’t waste a second this time. In a slow sensual lick, her tongue traced the whole length of Kanu’s offered cunt, down to the base of her opening, up to the little bud that was her clit. She provided special attention to the oversensitive bud, tracing its contours with the tip of her tongue before trapping it between her lips, gently sucking on it. Soon, she was licking, and kissing for all she was worth, exploring every inch of that sweet little pussy.

Under Lodi’s expert mouth and tongue, Kanu was breathing heavily now – when her breaths were not utterly ragged.
Cute little moans were coming from that pretty mouth of hers, and at times, Lodi could’ve sworn that she was downright whimpering.
At first, the pressure that Lodi was exercising on her hips had restrained her movement, but as she was getting more involved in her task, Kanu had become more forceful and had forced her to release her grip.
She was a delicious image of debauchery now: she was writhing wantonly on the bed, her hands were still massaging her oversensitive breasts, her hips were rolling frantically, their rhythm increasingly faster, her moans of pleasure were getting louder by the minute. She looked so close now, Lodi thought.
And just as she felt her partner on the verge of orgasm, she stopped her ministrations

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 am

Her hips rolling frantically against the wonderful tongue, and her hands full with her oversensitive breasts she felt so....close. Just as she was about to go over the edge Lodi stopped her ministrations. Staring at Lodi with a lust filled glare she moaned "Why did you stop?" Her hands still toying with her engorged orbs she tried to focus her glare on the teasing face of her roomate.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 pm

She chuckled lightly at the evil glare her partner threw her. In other circumstances, it might have looked scary, but with the state Kanu was in, the effect was kind of ruined. It was cute, though.

“Relax. I’m going to finish you off.”

She petted Kanu’s stomach reassuringly.

“But first, I need you to be a good girl and roll over. I want to see you on your hands and knees.” She whispered throatily.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Rolling over with the promise of getting what she wanted she needed Kanu got on her hands and knees, her toned muscles rippling with each movement as she waited for Lodi to finish her off.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next