View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 an unwilling arrival (open for anyone) 

Post Re: an unwilling arrival (open for anyone)
"New... roomante?" Asao echoed. She sighed. "I suppose it was going to happen sooner or later. I've been lucky so far, having the room all to myself for so long."

She turned to look at Alice. Ordinarily she was good about keeping the schools Deep Dark Secret to herself, but she was tired and miserable and spoke without thinking. "I'm Asao. Don't worry, you'll get used to waking up in strange places. Excuse me."

With that she pushed between the two girls into the room, slipping of her shoes the instant she crossed the threshold. Her bookbag went next, and she eyed the bed on her side of the room longingly, she sighed and looked at Alice's luggage.

"I can help you unpack when you're ready," she said, pulling of the blazer of her uniform as she spoke, tossing the sodden garment toward her laundry hamper. It missed, landing a heap just beside it. Asao groaned and walked over to it. "So you say you just woke up here...you must have pissed someone off..."

Used to living by herself (and wearing longer skirts), Asao didn't even notice what she was doing as she bent over at the waits to pick up the wet blazer, flashing her panties under her too-short skirt at the girls behind her. She stood and turned to face them. "Sorry I didn't catch your name," she said to Lucia.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Last edited by Asao Yumi on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Lucia obviously enjoyed this little show, but tried to hide it from Asao but the grin didn't seem easy to hide. The question was easy to answer though, it was her name. Though Diana would have to remember that she was Lucia to these people.

"Its Lucia, Lucia Collier, its nice to meet you"

~Diana Collier~

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 am

When Limni had finally helpped me in her own silent way to regain my composure about having been changed into such a tight fitting black pleather outfit by someone i didn't know... which was surprisingly easy for her to do I noticed Asao had been talking to both me and Lucia.

"Yes... I just woke up here Last thing I remember was me heading to the airport to Cambridge then I woke up here with a pounding headache."

I explained to the two as best I could. It was all completely honest of course.

"And uhm... yeah you can help me unpack if you want, that would be nice."

and then of course I caught sight of her panties from her overly short skirt, I had to wonder why she was wearing something that looked about as wide as a small scarf though of course I could hear cassie slap the slut upside the head through her cage.

"I'm Alice Kingsley... A pleasure to make your acquaintance,"

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:30 am

Asao, who had been heading for her closet to get out of the ridiculous uniform stopped short and spun around to face Alice. This again sent them hem of her skirt flaring to about waits level before falling back into place.

"You were... kidnapped and sent here?" she asked carefully. "You didn't apply or you're parents didn't send you? You were... you were grabbed and shipped to this --!"

Asao stopped talking then, her face going through several emotions. Anger was pretty obvious. Then her shoulders slumped, and she just looked defeated. "I'm sorry," she said, looking toward the floor. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, okay? I mean anything. It's the least I can do."

Asao looked up, offered a weak smile that didn't touch her eyes, and headed back for the closet vanishing inside it. Once out of sight, she changed out of her uniform and pulled on a light blue yukata. tears were running down her face and she stayed in the closet for a bit, trying to control herself.

Its your fault she's here, she told herself You could have saved her if you hand just done what you were supposed to do!

She wiped her face quickly and left the closet back into the room proper.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Again I caught a glimpse under her skirt against my will. I so did hope that I'd never have to see someone wearing that sorry excuse for bloody clothing again. her words though... those were a right bit confusing really. I had to quietly think to myself as she said them. I knew why she would normally be sorry, I had been kidnapped but, they didn't do anything to me, I was still a virgin as far as I could tell anyway and I was still alive and unharmed. I could just hear how much she was hiding and all the others did too, they all sort of crowded around pushing and showing in our head until she finally came out in what looked to be a classical japanese outfit, it was rather adorable on her really. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks for the offer Asao I'm certain I'll take it up one of these days."

I didn't know of course when or why I'd take it up but, one of us would anyway. it was then I noticed something about her eyes... they looked a little off, that sort of 'i just finished crying a little' off; didn't bring any attention to it but, I did sure as hell notice it.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2