View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dorm fun (Krystal Prism) 

Krystal whimpered loudly, the shadows from the light that her opened curtain cast about the room causing her mind to wander, and race towards all sorts of negative ideas. She didn't want to be alone, but it seamed that the other girl had already forgotten her. She began to pout.
" Fine, leave... they all seam to."

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho darted back into the girls room breathing hard and slammed the door locking it and leaning against it. "shhhhhh" She said as you could hear loud footsteps from outside the door.

Lover/Priss

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal's eyes widened, fear and shock drawing on her face. She took several steps back from the door, moving closer to her bed. The futon she had brought in for her was in the up/couch pusition, and she fell down onto it, grabbing her pillow, and holding it tight. " No... it... it can't... it can't be... them."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:15 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho looked over to her. "shhhh" She went wide eyed as there was a heavy breathing on the other side then it left. "i...i...think its gone"

Lover/Priss

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal nodded, curled up on the futon, clutching the pillow for dear life. She could hear the fear in Miz's voice, which made Krys want to cry. If a tough-looking girl like that was afraid, what on earth was Krystal going to do aginst these things?

She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye, and watched Miz as she leaned aginst the door.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

"ok..its gone now..hopefully" She took a deep breath and looked around before back to the girl. "um...i dont mean to intrude but...could i stay here the night?" She looked at the girl with a sorta pleading look.

Lover/Priss

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal nodded slowly, and moved over a bit on the futon, patting the side. She had a pleading look in her eyes, as she quietly said, "Please, I hope you do... I don't think I'd actually be able to go to sleep after that..."

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:55 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho walked over and sat down on the futan, she smiled as she sat there looking at the floor. She looked over to the girl and smiled. "dont worry....if one of them coems in here.....ill take your place....id rather it be me than you come to harm"

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Her eyes widened in fear again, before softening into admeration. She nearly pounced Miz as she leaned over and hugged her tightly. She felt a closeness to this girl that barely knew her but was willing to take being raved by one of the creatuers, instead of letting someone she only just met, getitng attacked.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho gasped as she didnt expect this from the girl, she slowly placed an arm around the girl. She hugged the girl tightly seeing that the girl was scared to death. "dont worry its gonna be alright"

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal nocced, holding Miz lightly still. She sniffled a few times before slowly releasing her new friend, and shifting back. She sat close still, whiping a few falling tears as they slid slowly from the inside of her eyes. "Thank you." was really all she could say, before shaking her head, and looked around. She remembered she had a deck of cards, and grabbed them from her bag, then looked to Miz.

"How about somehing to take our minds off of things? Do you know any card games?"

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

"heh...im not much of a gambler so i dont know many games....cept go fish" She scratched her head and laughed, she sounded like a dork and she knew it. She reached into her pocket and pulled out some dice. "but....i know plenty of dice games"

Lover/Priss

Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal set the cards to the side, and smiled, pulling out the mini-fold-up table she had brought with her. Setting it on the floor, she took two pillows from the bed, and set them across from each other on the floor. Then she took a seat on one of them, sitting on her knees, resting her backside on her feet. " Okay then, perhaps you could explain a few to me. Something to help us pass the time."

Krystal smiled again, hopeing that these games would be fun.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Profile YIM

"sure....heh i know of a good way to pass the time....we could play odds and even's....hell we could play for clothes whoever loses that round has to remove a peice of clothing?.....hahah im just kidding but yea we can play odds and evens its fun" She set the dice on the table and grabbed two cups on the table. "what you do is throw your dice in here and shake it up then slam it on the table and bet on what the number is....whoever guesses right wins"

Lover/Priss

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

She blushes lightly as she replies, " Why don't we play for clothes? Make it interesting. " She smiled, took the dice in the cup, shook them, and flipped the cup over, slamming it on the table. "I wager 1 article of clothing, for 4 evens."

(Reminds me of "Bullshit" the dice game they played on "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest." )

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:21 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next