View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 It's better than being studied in a lab right?(Komiko) 

Post Re: It's better than being studied in a lab right?(Komiko)
I put the Imp down. “Impy go back to what ever it was you was doing, and thank you for your concern.” I tell my familiar as it scampered off glaring suspiciously at Lyndsey and disappeared behind some books and you could hear the Imp moan out a sigh of pleasure.

I smile as the Imp disappeared behind the books and listen to what Lyndsey said about being able to manipulate Mana I looked confused when she talked about Jedi mind trick, and I answered her question about my Familiar. “Well I didn’t sign any pack with my friend Impy, unless that was what I did when I summoned him, but it turned out I had been tricked into summoning a King Demon of some kind and it had tricked me to summon him and to tell you the truth im not quite sure how I tricked him to give me a familiar with out signing anything, but it was a trick I wont ever forget any time soon.” I told her and started to blush thinking back at the orgy of Imps and the King Demon.

I look down and realized I was still showing off that one side of my bra and blushed even deeper. “Umm I think I should change my blouse, you must think im some kind of freak to be parading around half naked.” I said and walked over to my dresser and pulled out another blouse. My back to you I start to take off my shirt and throw it to the side ans begin to put the other blouse on.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:28 am

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
She nodded softly to Komiko when she mentioned a summoning ritual. she shivered slightly after she had heard the mention of it.

"Yeah don't go doing rituals and shit, that's like rule number one in three of the eight books I read. says most of them will royally fuck you over. best to just wait for the familiar to approach you an offer a contract in a dream."

she looked to the floor for the several moments that passed as Komiko changed her blouse in thought to herself. she stretched faintly before she spoke again.

"You've never been to a reservation have you? half the girls that are dressed look like they're half naked... least the one near where I lived. Bunch of whores if you ask me. least its not your fault you're exposed."

She smiled politely when Komiko would eventually turn back around offering a shrug.

"So what's there to do around this damn school Komi?"

she offered as she found a small bit of wall to lean against calmly with her eyes closed and arms crossed.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 am

I start to blush when she starts to explain the rules and I thought it was unfair the way she was saying this when I was tricked. “There was no rules to follow when I cast that spell from that book, and like I said the King Demon had tricked me, it turned out he was messing with my spell as I cast the spell.” I told her looking down at the floor starting to feel more naive then before when it came to magic.

She started to talk about a reservation which perked my interest, because it told me a little about herself. “Oh? You was raised on a Indian reservation? So which tribe are you from? I’ve always had an interest in Native Americans. But what’s wrong with that if they dressed half naked? If it’s part of your culture it shouldn’t matter right? I know some of the farm girls in Japan when its hot and working in the field are some times topless.” I had explained but I truly didn’t know because the beginning of my history started when I got off the plane the knowledge I knew of the real world was from books.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:32 am

"Sorry Komi, didn't mean for it to sound so lecture-y damn I sounded like dad, crap I hate sounding like my pig of a dad."

Of course she meant cop but, she hated that word. She smiled to Komiko shaking her head softly as the woman seemed to speak about the native american reservation.

"trust me, micro-mini skirts and tube tops without a bra or underwear on, that is not traditional. but yeah I was sort of raised at something like that, if you mean I spent most of my time there avoiding dad every second of the day I could manage."

she huffed a bit in thought as she decided to tell Komiko what that half of her was.
"Well I'm half Cherokee family was one of the few that stayed when the europeans drove the tribe there but, the only real reservation near by was the Coushatta."

she explained brushing a hand over her shoulder a little bit in thought about the japanese farmers.
"Nothing like that in our home anyway. I liked my mom's side better when it came to the girls anyway. Mom was Malaysian."

she smiled in her usual mischievous way, eyes still closed for the time being.
"So besides having books what do you do around here, just you i mean."

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:06 pm

I smiled at Lyndsey “It’s ok your just trying to be helpful is all... Umm it sounds like you don’t really like your Dad.. How come?” I asked though I felt like I was prying. Lyndsey started to talk about the way some of the girls dressed which sounded like a good opportunity to change the subject just incase she didn’t want to talk about it. “Oh, well we have a few of those kind of girls here as well, I think what it is they like to show their bodies off but I think it’s a human trait to want to flaunt what you have even if its not excepted in civilized society.” I tell her.

I continued to listen as she explained how she liked being on the reservation to hide from her dad and told me she was Cherokee. “Oh wow they was one of the five civilized tribes of North America, I mean that before the white man showed up and took all there land, was your ancestor on the trail of tears as well?” I asked her knowing that during the moving of the American Natives to reservation they had to make a 2000 mile march but I could be wrong about the distance they marched, I would have to look that up to make sure later.

Lyndsey had asked me something most of the other student didn’t care about, what I liked. “Umm well as you can tell I like books but I also like horseback riding though I haven’t been able to find any stables yet im sure there here, swimming and walking on the beach, that’s when I saw your plane come in.” I grinned at you with a slight blush touching my cheeks.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 am

"guess I'm not human then huh? Given what I'm wearing anyway."

She offered looking down at herself and the baggy clothing she was wearing. She quietly laughed a little at the thought of her not being human. she shrugged faintly to herself then looking over Komiko.
"Guess you're not either huh Miss Modest?"

She smiled and offered a friendly wink then sighed faintly at the mention of the trail of tears. A nod offered.

"Yeah, my one of my ancestors had to shoot his own chief and the guy's children. Glad I never had to do something like that, can only imagine how fucked up it must have felt"

Lyndsey found a nice place to sit leaning forward a little shaking her head faintly. the mention of swimming brought a smile to her face.
"Well that's something we can agree on; swimming! We should go someday together! Would be awesome."

She told Komiko as she brushed down her jeans a bit leaning back a little on her palms. She took some time to think before continuing.
"So uhmm... lets see what else to do or say..."

she paused humming to herself quietly in thought.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 am

I smiled at Lyndsey when she talked about doing something. “Umm well we could go swimming now if you like, I could show you one of the huge pools they have here or there this waterfall I found sort of... No that might be a little dangerous.” I said holding my chin in thought looking down at the floor. Then I realized what she said about being modest and I blushed.

“Do you really think im modest? Is that a bad thing I just thought it was rude to be flashing yourself to other, besides I don’t have a very good figure compared to the other girls at this school, you and them are so much more beautiful then I am.” I tell her sighing then getting up from my seat I walked over to the closet. “If you want to go swimming let me get my swimsuit out, I have more if you like to barrow one.” I ask her as I open the closet and a tidal wave of clothing falls out on top of me, I yelp in surprise as I find my self flat on my back covered in clothing.

I sigh out loud as I say. “I really need to get organized in my clothing department.” I tell Lyndsey as I get up from where I laid and start digging throw the clothing looking for some swimsuits as a tie dangles of the back of my head held on by my blue ribbon tied in my hair.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:57 pm

She offered a bit of a smile at the mention of a pool. She hadn't gone swimming in awhile but, a little fun could always be had there.
"the pool sounds good and uhm yeah that's the definition of modest Komi and nah you've got a pretty nice bod If I do say so myself, ... plus what do you mean I'm better looking I mean I look like a guy, I mean hell I go out of my way not to look good."

bothering with beauty of make up was part of her definition of girly and she'd have nothing to do with it. She walked to her bags and slipped it open with a bright smile as she pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt of sorts. both of them looked to be made out of sharkskin and completely waterproof. She smiled nodding when she found that she hadn''t forgotten her swimsuits.
"nah I don't need to borrow any I have my own, I don't wear normal swimsuits anyway, boy swimsuits are too loose and showy on the bottoms and girl suits are too tiny and tight. Had to have my own made for me."

she explained stretching slightly looking to the door as she would again close her bag.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 am

I finally find a one piece swimming suit and hold it up for Lyndsey to see. “So how would I look in this? Or you think I should go with a two piece swim suit?” I ask Lyndsey her opinion on what would be better to wear as I had listen to what she had said. “Oh.. Ok so you like sowing then? You plan on becoming a seamstress, and come up with your own line of clothing then?” I had asked her looking very interested as I notice her looking at the door.

I started to rummage throw the pile of clothing on the floor trying to find a matching pair of a two piece swimsuit the one piece over my shoulder I knew I had to hurry because I felt I was boring her and she looked interested in heading to the pool with out me. “How about this pair?” I asked quickly looking a bit rushed.

I looked at the two piece I had in my hand and scratched my head. “I don’t remember getting these?” looking closer at them I realize they are a bit skimpy and blush. “Umm maybe not those, but I do like the pattern on them.” I said out loud as I admired them briefly and sighed.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 am

"To be plainly honest Komi. I'm not sure. I have no taste in girls clothes at all. As for being a seamstress, ehh I dabble."

She snickered slightly as she slung a small bag over her shoulder and threw her swim clothes into it. she looked to Komiko again as she pulled out a rather skimpy swimsuit laughing as she blushed.
"Wear it if you like the pattern, It's not like it's one of those venus bathing suit things right?"

She offered a comforting smirk to the brunette as she'd stretch slightly leaning against the wall by the door.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 am

I looked confused at the statement she said and from what it sounded like the two piece was the better of the two bathing suit. “Umm ok? I do like the pattern its really pretty, let me get my bag and ill join you, just wondering have you ever surfed? You look like you have great balance to be or is it something else you use to guide a board?” I asked not sure what it is you use to get a board to do what you wanted.

I quickly grab my day pack and sling it over my shoulder with the two piece inside it. “Ok I’m ready so where would you like to go to? Beach or the pool?” I ask excitedly willing to go to either one of them.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:46 am

"Lets do the pool, I think I'll be better off staying in the school rather than wandering out to the beach on my first day. I trust you and all but, still kinda cautious about being somewhere new you know."

She explained as she looked at Komiko smiling still wondering why she seemed confused about the mention of the venus suits. they were a japanese thing after all.

"And no never have really surfed, Texas isn't the best place for it. Though I have gotten to the beach in florida once. did look fun."

she would admit as she slipped from the wall and opened komiko's door waiting for her to take point.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 am

I quickly took point and let her close my door, “So you like a small pool or large one? We have a pool that’s about 15 feet deep with a really high diving board, I thought about going on it but chicken out about half way up.” I tell Lyndsey thinking she like the deeper water pool better as I lead her throw a maze of halls and outside and another maze in another building.

“This is the place, hope you like it.” I tell her as I open the door to the locker room, the smell of chlorine strong within the air as I wait for her to enter the room full of lockers, it appeared no one else was using this pool so it would be pretty private for the two of us to chat together.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:10 am

"Hey fear's normal, you're afriad of heights then I take it, I'll tell yeh what I'm afraid of rabbits. don't ask why... please."

She was being honest as she entered followed to the locker room taking a deep breath of the chlorine scented air seeming pretty happy with it. She smirked glancing around the empty room as she slipped off her jacket and shirt in a single motion placing them on a bench leaving her chest clad in a deep purple silk like wrap. She kicked off her shoes and stripped off her jeans and socks revealing her; well they weren't panties that's for sure, they were men's underwear boxer briefs that sat snug against her thighs and waist yet seemed loose around her crotch. She grinned as she placed her small bag down and again pulled out her unique shark skin swimsuit.
"Wonderful looking pool. Fucking fantastic if I do say so myself!"

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 am

I start to remove my skirt unzipping it from the side as I listen to Lyndsey explain of her fears as well I was taken off guard when she said she was afraid of rabbit. “Rabbits?” I said more to my self as I kicked off my shoes and let my skirt drop to the ground stepping out of them and folding my skirt and placing it neatly in a locker with my shoes I quickly started to remove my blouse that was white laced and my panties blue with white stripes on them that was French cut that was high on the waist.

I looked over and notice her wearing men’s boxers and started to giggle “Umm does your brother know you took his underwear?” I asked you noticing what your about to go swimming in as I remove my bra, my breast popping out as soon as the last hook was removed from the back, I pulled out the bikini top out of my bag and began to place it on tying the top off first the struggling to get the back part tied “Umm could you help me with the bottom tie Lyndsey?” I ask you walking over to you wearing nothing more then my panties and my half tied bikini top with my breasts bouncing as I walked over to you and turned moving my long brown hair aside.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next