View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bending Curfew (Katarina Marseilles) 

Post Re: Bending Curfew (Katarina Marseilles)
"Military school...strict, undoubtedly. The curriculum was varied and entertaining at least. I never attended a 'normal' secondary school so, I guess I really haven't a base for comparison." She paused for a moment, looking back up at Leriana. "It did not cramp on my love of music, much. As you can imagine a military school's band had little use for a pianist or violinist. Other than that I can't really complain. I've done a lot of things most people twice my age haven't."

After a few more moments of working out the kinks in Leriana's legs she stopped to stretch her own fingers. "So, I suppose the question is, why put up with the headaches of being a prefect with that in mind?" she shifted the conversation back towards Leriana before getting up to sit beside her on the couch. Before she could respond, Katarina took her shoulders and coaxed her to sit on the edge of the couch. "If you're as bad up here then you definitely need this." she scooted in behind Leriana, her deft fingers starting on the prefect's shoulders.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 am

Leriana nodded to herself at Katarina's answer, and smiled when she shifted the focus of conversation back to Leriana. Leriana let herself be guided around, putting Katarina behind her. mmm ... that feels good ... Why do I put so much of my heart and soul into being a prefect? Because despite all the difficulties it isn't fair on those student's who come here to learn to simply let those who have no interest in doing so ruin it for everyone ... mmm right there that's amazing ... and because Katya works so hard doing so, and if I can do anything to help her it is an honour to do so.

Leriana didn't think the real reason would be a good answer, and her answer was true. Well, it was only partly true. The real reason was simple, by being a prefect Leriana improved the way the teachers looked at her, and the head girls. And their view of her meant everything to Leriana.

Leriana suddenly giggledPlus the perks are more than enough to help you relax, no matter how stressful your day is. Also true, although Leriana did leave off the fact that quite often disciplining a student was the most fun, and making someone pay for causing you trouble was an amazing feeling.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:34 am

"Katya? I can't say I'm familiar with her. You're close?" she asked the obvious question. The tone of voice and conviction with which Leriana had spoken made the answer obvious. If Katarina had any doubts about her answer, she wouldn't say. It wasn't exactly her place to pry for an answer when this whole meeting was because she'd come dangerously close to ending up in the basement.

"They must be great perks, to come home every day like this." she continued working the other woman's shoulders for a few moments. From Leriana's body language, not to mention the subtle sounds she made, it seemed unlikely that she'd had such attention. Deciding to press her luck, at least a little, Katarina leaned forward, pressing her chest to Leriana's back. "This would be a lot easier on your bed." she whispered into the other woman's ear. It was a truthful statement, if quite suggestive the way she put it.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:53 pm

When Katarina said she wasn't familiar with Katya Leriana looked around, turning so that while she could look at your face your hands could continue to work on her shoulders. Your not familiar with Katya Ivanova?!? One of the head girls, and the one in charge of this particular dorm. Leriana's voice was disbelieving, her expression stunned. How could someone not know the names of the head girls?

Leriana turned back, moaning quietly as she did so. I wouldn't say we are close. She is the one who gave me the prefect's sash, and is the one I report to each week. She trusted me with this ... and I will not betray her trust. Leriana's voice was determined, stubborn and resolute.

At Katarina's comment about the perks Leriana smiled to herself. Not quite. For one I don't have someone giving me a massage at the end of the day. But otherwise you are correct. Leriana felt Katarina shift and lean closer, her breasts pressing into Leriana's back. When Katarina whispered into her ear Leriana smirked. This would be easier ... and so would other things.

Leriana giggled briefly before rising off the couch. She reached out and finished off the glass of water. However before I feel like going to bed I think I am going to have a shower ... you should have one as well Katarina.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Katarina offered little more than a shrug at Leriana's disbelief. "I've not had a demerit or been in trouble since arriving here. I knew the names of the head girls but I've never met any of them personally." Why would she, any ways? It wasn't like she was an ardent rule breaker like many here.

Being behind Leriana allowed Katarina to hide the smile at the other woman's resolution. "A knight to her lady then? Loyalty like that is admirable." she made no attempt to hide the honesty in her voice. Her attention was piqued further, however, at Leriana's mention of "other things." Her hands pulled back as Leriana rose. Kat remained on the couch, her legs crossed in front of her, hands on the cushions beside her. "A shower would be lovely," Katarina rose to her feet and bowed to Leriana. After a moment she looked up and stuck out her tongue in tease. "Would you like to go first, or shall I?"

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Leriana carefully listened to Katarina's statement about her loyalty to Katya, just in case their was any sign of disrespect or teasing. However she heard nothing out of place, and couldn't see the smile that briefly crossed Katarina's face.

Leriana turned to face Katarina just in time to see her bow, and the corner of her mouth twitched up in response. Well that depends ... my shower is a little larger than the communal stalls that are on each dorm floor and can hold two people comfortably, and there are some parts of the body that are annoying to clean by yourself. Still facing Katarina Leriana unbuttoned her blouse, and simply let it slide down her arm to the floor. Her skirt followed, leaving her in her white panties and bra. Leriana turned away towards the bathroom door, winking as she did so.

Leriana walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open half way behind her. Her hands fiddled with the clasp of her bra, seeming to have trouble getting it off. Her back was clearly visible to Katarina still in the living room, as was her ass covered by her thin white uniform issue panties.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Kat didn't need any more hints after Leriana's comment about the shower. She slipped her blouse off with practised hand, tossing the garment on the couch beside her clean clothes, followed in short order by her skirt. Slowly but surely her eyes travelled back to the lovely form that had been only moments before displayed so casually before her. Katarina had no such trouble with her own undergarments, shedding them as quickly and efficiently as she had her blouse and skirt.

Without a sound she crept into the bathroom, "Would you like a hand with that, madam?" she asked, emphasizing the final word. Kat didn't bother awaiting a response, instead she quickly undid the offending clasp and again pressed her now bare body against Leriana's back. Resting her chin on the slightly smaller woman's shoulder she smiled, "Tonight, miss prefect, I am at your service." she left the words hanging in the quickly steaming air, beckoning the prefect's command.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Leriana smiled to herself when she heard Katarina speak from behind her, and as she felt her fingers undo the clasp of her bra. Leriana hadn't had any trouble with it, she had been deliberately fumbling the clasp as a invitation for Katarina. An invitation she had taken. Leriana could feel Katarina's warm body pressing against her back, could feel her chin resting on her shoulder. Leriana could feel their skin touching, rubbing any time either of them shifted position.

Leriana twisted her head slightly, looking at Katarina through the corner of her eye. A hand moved up, gently caressing the brown haired student's cheek. Could you be a dear and pull my panties down for me Katarina? Leriana asked, and the moment Katarina complied she stepped out of them and into the shower. Turning the taps the warm water sprayed down against her body.

Leriana gestured to Katarina to join her, and when the other student did Leriana shifted around so that she was the one behind Katarina. Her hands started expertly massaging Katarina's shoulders. Unlike Katarina's very practical technique hers was taught by a series of night classes, and was a mix of sensual and physical relaxation. Leriana continued that for several long seconds before her hands snaked around Katarina's body, each hand gently grasping one of the other student's breasts. As Leriana started to gently squeeze and rub the breasts she kissed Katarina's nape.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Kat revelled in the sensation of their bodies pressed together. It had been far, far too long since she'd had the courage to do anything like this. There was little fanfare as she slid Leriana's panties down, though it did offer a superb view. Beckoned forth into the shower, she was only too eager to comply.

She hadn't expected Leriana to reverse their positions, though she was not about to say no. The massage she received in return was, perhaps not as good at working out stressed muscles but it certainly had its charm. The twin sensations of Leriana's obviously experienced hands and the warmth of the water combined to make her literally purr.

Her hands met Leriana's as she turned to the entirely sensual side of Kat's body. She couldn't help but moan gently as Leriana's fingers found their objective. Kat's breath caught in her throat as her cohort's fingers brushed against her very perky nipples. "I don't suppose...it would do to spent the night in here would it?" she asked quietly.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:28 am

Leriana smiled at Katarina's purr, and at the other student's question she giggled. Her mouth shifted, her tongue licking at the back of Katarina's ear for a moment before she kissed it. After a few seconds she pulled back from the kiss to whisper something into Katarina's ear. hmm? You want to spend the entire night in the shower? That seems rather silly and wasteful, especially since I have quite a large and comfortable bed. This is just to make sure you are all ... clean.

When Leriana said the word clean she giggled, and the tone implied she meant another word, aroused. Her hands contineud to play with Katarina's breasts, fingers tweaking nipples, clasping soft orbs, squeezing and kneading flesh, pulling the other student's breasts around in slow circles. Leriana presses up against Katarina's back, her own breasts being mashed against the other student's skin.

One hand slid off a breast, slid down Katarina's stomach and towards her crotch. Once there it started to gently stroke and caress her slit. With the water showering down over them both it would be almost impossible to determine if Katarina was wet. Leriana would simply have to make a guess as to when she was ready for Leriana's next 'attack'.

I always make sure my partner is nice and clean ... everywhere. Another giggle.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

In all honesty, Katarina wouldn't mind spending the evening beneath the hot water exploring one another's bodies. The shower had always been her personal sanctuary. Having spent nearly the last decade of her life with little or no privacy, the shower was often her only true moment of privacy in a day. But if Kat guessed the meaning behind Leriana's words right, privacy would be the last thing on her mind before the night was through.

Kat was rapidly becoming putty in Leriana's deft hands. She moaned gently as her hand traced a path down Leriana's arm to the hand that was exploring between her hips. "I get the...ah!" her voice caught as Leriana's fingers slid over her mons. " the feeling you've done this before." she had an unmistakably sensuous tone in her voice despite the struggle she had putting the words out between breaths. Her body leaned backwards slightly, pressing further into Leriana's as she let escape an unmistakable sigh of pleasure.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am

Leriana giggled at Katarina's statement, and her arms tightened their grip a little when she leaned back into her. The hand still on Katarina's breast switched orbs, while the other hand continues to caress her slit. oh I have ... It's quite amazing how sensitive certain parts of the body are, how intense the pleasure can be if you simply know what you are doing. Although the one thing that changes is just how long it takes before someone completely submits to the pleasure.

Another giggle slipped from Leriana's mouth as she spoke those words, and she started to lightly nibble on Katarina's ears as one hand started to lightly pinch a nipple. The other gently slid a finger inside, moving slowly and simply testing to see what sort of reaction it got. How does it feel Katarina?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:29 am

Katarina's bosy shuddered unconsciously as another wave of well orchestrated sensation raced through her body. Leriana was good, exceedingly so it seemed to Kat. The build up had been spectacular, making the simple act of a single digit have her shudder and gasp. The combination attack on her nipple made it all the more powerful. After a moment of the feeling, she had to steady herself against the shower wall. "I should think....exquisite an appropriate description, miss." While she couldn't help but feel a little guilty about being entirely on the receiving end, another part of her said that Leriana seemed to be enjoying herself quite thoroughly.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 am

Leriana was indeed enjoying herself. She loved the sensation of making someone else have their mind overwhelmed by pleasure, at watching someone squirm and writhe under her hands. The discovery that as a Prefect she was expected to do such things to any student breaking the ruels had been an exquisite thing, and was one of the most alluring perks to her being a prefect. She was aroused by the knowledge of the sensations she was giving Katarina, and her nipples were erect and poking into the other student's back.

The finger inside Katarina was slowly pushing deeper into the tight channel, starting to gently squirm around and exploring, trying to find the more sensitive spots. Leriana's other hand continued to play with the breast, the fingers occasionally and without warning grabbing or flicking the nipple. Anything you want to say to me Katarina? Any special requests or sensitive spots I should know about?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2