View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Uniform mishap (Leriana) 

Post Re: Uniform mishap (Leriana)
Almost moments after Citara hesitated and glanced back at the door the student and prefect had entered through Leriana noticed and silently turned around and took a few quiet steps towards Citara. Without warning she grabbed the students arm and resumed walking, pulling Citara along behind her and forcing her to follow the prefect deeper into the basement. As she did so she snapped I told you to follow me, not dawdle along and get disctracted just because the lighting is bad.

The doors the student's walked past were made of thick wood, and the walls were solid, also thick, stone. Each detention room was soundproofed, and so neither of the student's heared the screams and moans of unfortunate student's whose detention had involved a monsterous monitor, or the frantic banging on doors as student's who had not yet been caught tried desperatly to escape. Leriana led the way confidently through these twisting and winding passages, all of them nearly identical with the numbers on the detention room seemingly following no pattern at all. Soon Leriana reached 'her' room and pushed open the door and walked inside. She let go of Citara's hand and stepped to the side before pushing the unfortunate student inside. She closed the door behind her and the lock automatically engaged. Inside the room it was dark, with the sole exceptino of a circle of light in the middle of the room.

Stand in the middle of the light Citara. Leriana ordered as she moved off into the ring of almost complete darkness that was the walls of the room, effectivly vanishing from Citara's sight as the prefect relied purely on memory to navigate in the darkness she was walking through.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Citara winced from the firm grip that was on her arm. She dared not speak as she was dragged deeper into the basement. The further they went in the more frightened Citata got. She was then basically thrown I to a room. Her nerves on edge even more as she heard the door lock and the girl who dragged her here dissapeared into the darkness. She did as she was told and went into the small area of light. She tried to look around the room to see what she was doing but there was no way to do that. The fear now seemed to drip off of Citara.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Leriana smiled to herself as she saw the fear in the helpless student, a very good start. Fear would ensure that Citara wanted to avoid a repeat of what was about to occur. It would make sure she followed the rules, well that and what Leriana was going to spend the detention doing. Leriana had no intention of going easy on Citara, the fact the prefect had helped her earlier was more out of a duty of wanting to make sure that not only did Citara have the incentive to follow the rules that Leriana was about to provide, she also had the capability.

With all this in mind Leriana silently walked around the outer edge of the room, remaining out of sight for the student in the middle of a source of light. Remove your uniform. Leriana suddenly ordered from behind Citara. The anticipation had built up enough, now it was time to give her something to fear, instead of simply dreading what could occur.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Citara was completely taken back at that request. No, it was an order. If she wasn't afraid before, she definitely was now, especially that Leriana was still unseen.
"What? Bbbut why?"
Something told her she would regret that question but she still asked it.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Because disciplinary policy requires that any punishment delivered must take into account the crime commited. If you breach the uniform policy it is assumed that you have no respect for the uniform, and hence are not to wear it during detention.

Leriana's voice was almost the same cold harshness that it had been before, but now it held a new edge. Letting Citara know that she had in fact managed to annoy the prefect who was going to punish her. Leriana smiled ever so slightly to herself, she was going to make Citara regret questioning her, and breaking the rules.

Oh, and in case you didn't know not complying with a Head Girl, or a Prefect's, instructions is a disciplinary offence and carries it's own punishment, although each Head Girl or Prefect has the choice of whether or not to enforce it. I'll say it once more. Remove your uniform and place it folded on the ground.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Her breathing quickened from her nerves and she did as she was told. She started with her top, exposing her B cup breasts and silky skin. She then pulled off her skirt, showing her lacy blue panties. She put her uniform on the ground next to her. She had dropped her pile back in the hallway when she was grabbed and pulled by Leriana, otherwise they would be there too. She remained standing there in just her blue panties. She had heard rumors about head girls and their prefects. Had she known that Leriana was a prefect, she would have run to her room and locked herself inside. She crossed her arms over her breasts, trying to hide her exposed parts.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:18 pm

It was fairly obvious that Leriana was a prefect, the sash that denoted as such was easily the most treasured part of her uniform, and hence the most treasured thing she owned. She wore it with pride, and from the moment she stepped out of her dorm that sash was proudly displayed to the world. Not that running would have accomplished anything other than giving Leriana an excuse to get very creative in her punishment. Having access to the student dorm records, as well as the ability to get a master key for each room, meant hiding from a prefect was fairly difficult, especially one such as Leriana who had her own network of spies who were more than happy to rat someone else out if it meant more favour for them.

Leriana was impassive as she watched Citara strip, revealing that beautiful body for the prefect to see, leaving her in only her panties. Not that that particular garmet would last long, but Leriana decided to let her keep them for now. Silently Leriana walked over to where she knew the control panel to be and she quietly pressed a button.

Put both of your arms up in the air. Leriana ordered, and the moment Citara complied she would find her wrists pressing into open manacles that had silently been lowered from the ceiling. The moment each wrist was trapped inside the stainless steel cuff it snapped shut, effectivly traping the student with her body bared for Leriana to do with as she willed.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Citara felt the cold metal and then heard them lock onto her wrists. She looked up to try and see but couldn't. She again looked around for Leriana and hoped that she would go easy on her. This was going to be a long detention that she could no way prepare herself for.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:47 pm

You look a little scared Citara. I'll assume you have never had a detention at Shokushu before. Well here at Shokushu a number of things are used for disciplinary reasons that are not used at any other school. We still practice corporal punishment, for one, but the other ... I think I'll just let you think about and stew over what it could be while I administer the first part of your punishment.

With that Leriana selected her first tool, a simple wooden paddle, and silently approached Citara from behind the student. Along the way she also grabbed a strip of cloth, and the first indication Citara had of Leriana being behind her was when that strip of cloth was thrown over the student's eyes and tied tightly around the back of her head, effectively blindfolding her. When one sense is cut off your body automatically heightens all of your other senses to compensate. Leriana whispered into Citara's ear before taking a step back. She brought the paddle back for a strike before bringing it down, lightly for now, on the still panty covered rear of the bound and helpless student.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:47 am

Citara was nervous to answer but she did it as to not disrespect Leriana.
"N-no."
It was then that she was taken of light. Her body shivered and that's when it happened. The light smack that Citara didn't expect. She yelled out from it and as she took the paddle away from her, she felt the sting from it on her ass.
"Please don't do this. I'll never do it again."
She struggled with her bonds.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Leriana didn't respond as she started tapping her foot on the floor behind Citara. Counting up with her shoe.
*Tap.*
*Tap.*
*Tap.*
*Tap.*
*Tap.*
As she reached the fifth tap she brought the paddle down again onto your as yet unspanked rear cheek. Her shoe started to tap again, counting up to five again before she brought the paddle down. She repeated the pattern, letting the dread of each strike build with her tapping shoe as she spanked you again and again.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 am

Each slap was harder than the last. Citara stopped pleading with her. It was obvious that this was going to be a while and she wasn't going to stop. Under her lacy blue panties, her ass was a pretty shade of red.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Leriana would stop her spanking of Citara a few strikes after she guessed the entire rear of the student would have been turned red under the wooden paddle she was wielding. Since the blue panties remained on Citara the prefect had to guess as to when that was, although she had a vauge idea from previous experiances and was close enough. When she judged the time had come to stop she did so, suddenly walking back to the wall to put the paddle back in it's place as her shoes tapped out each step on the stone floor.

She selected, surprisingly, a small, and sharp, knife from the wall and walked back over to Citara, approaching the blindfolded student from behind her. Letting Citara hear her coming. Her fingers from the empty hand coiled into the rear of the blue panties and started to pull them back, causing the front to start to dig into the student's slit.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Citara jumped as Leriana pulled on her panties. She then grunted as they were pulled so tight that they were really pulling deep into her slit. She dare not speak, incase she angered the prefect. She already knew that she was in store for a sever punishment and didn't want to add to it.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2