View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Double, double... (Kiras) 

Post Re: Double, double... (Kiras)
Both Aya and Celia noticed the very obvious 'tell' that Aya had caught Saburo out, and both of them decided to relent a little bit. After all, one, or in this case two, did not make new friends by taunting and teasing them the moment they showed nervousness. That sort of stuff would come around later, when the people they were dealing with worked out that the twins meant nothing serious with their teases. They had to remember to be extra careful as well, the very Australian sense of humour that they had meant they were quick to make fun of others and laugh at their mistakes, although they were just as likely to do the same to their own as they were anyone else's. Neither of them meant anything with the words, and they contained no real 'venom'. But too many cultures took themselves far too seriously and just couldn't cope with people laughing at their mistakes, even if it wasn't with the intention of making fun of them. It sounds interesting ... Wha'da thinkin Aya? That maybe we should try it? The two twins giggled as they voiced the exact words at the exact same time. Well assuming we find someone nice, and friendly, who we both like and obviously doesn't mind having to split her attention between us both. The two smiled at each other for a moment before turning back to face Saburo, not hinting in the slightest if they had noticed Saburo was interested in them, or if that interest went both ways.

Celia lost hers first ... As for how we did it ... well we followed a simple rule that Aya came up with. As long as the guy was making sure both of us felt good, we let him pick what he did and when and to who. Well as long as he did bring us both to orgasm. And with bonus points if he managed it at the same time. In the end I think he worked out the best way was for him to lie on the bed, and for us to sit on his face and crotch. So that one was getting fucked with a cock, While the other got a tongue. And we swapped places a couple of times as well. Any other questions? Or do you want us to describe it a little bit clearer?

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Saburo listened carefully. They'd had sex with the guy at the same time? And they were possibly interested in having sex with a girl? Hmm... this had to be considered very carefully. Her soda was long gone by the time they finished talking, and she had a lot of thinking to do. She hadn't really considered actually getting it on with these two earlier, but if they wanted to, then why not? A small smile grew on her face as she stared at the soda can. She crushed it in her hand and threw it into the trash right then and there, before walking over and sitting on her bed, which was the one Aya was on.

She laid back, though made sure she was as far away from the girl as possible. No reason to get too close quite yet, or to give off the feeling she was into them. She turned, facing the girls, her arm underneath, propping her up. She laughed, as they finally finished speaking.

"Interesting. Very interesting. As long as the guy makes you both feel good, it doesn't matter how you do it." Another giggle. "I wonder what "bonus points" means in this case... did the guy succeed in making you both cum at once?" A worse pervert would ask if they'd ever done anything to each other. However she was NOT going there. She was interested in what they did with other people. Or how they would do it with a girl.

"Really, though, with a girl it might be a little harder to do it all at once." She smiled, and laid back again. "No penis, of course. I guess grinding would work, but I don't think that's quite as effective. Going back and forth from one to the other... might be fun... and there's the benefit that unlike guys, we can keep going a bit more easily. No need to wait ten or fifteen or whatever minutes before going again."

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:06 pm

The two twins glanced at each other and smirked to themselves. He managed it yep, he was nice. Pity his parents found out and decided we were bad influences on their 'precious' son and had him moved. They were real party poopers. Just because they had inherited a load of money they thought they were the best ever and that their son had to be pampered and looked after. Which meant no hanging around with us and also no hanging out near us Both of the twins giggled at Aya's words, before settling back on the two beds, although they remained sitting up.

As for a girl ... hmm There are plenty of ways someone could do both at once. Celia looked curiously at Aya as she went on I mean you have this Aya poked her tongue out for a moment Plus you have ten of these She extended her hand and waggled her fingers. Or these She gestured to one of her feet. There are plenty of ways someone could do both of us at once ... But of course they would have to be prepared to work for it.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 am

Wow. That was interesting. The son of a rich family, who was then sent away? What a shame! That would have been perfect for a boyfriend for the two girls. Saburo sighed at that, and shook her head. It was so unfortunate! She sat up a little, leaning back on her elbows, and glanced from one girl to the next. She thought the entire situation was funny, though, but still...

"Hmm... that's too bad. But wouldn't rich parents think something along the lines of, 'My son is too good for one woman? Getting a pair of hot twins is an awesome catch"? She giggled, then, and laid back once more. She liked how she had added how they were hot in there... not like they didn't notice her compliments, but it was good to add a few more here and there. After all, she WAS complimenting them.

Aaand then they started talking about how one could do both of them at once. How annoying. No, annoying wasn't the right word. Frustrating! The way they said it, the way they kept listing ways... to do BOTH of them at once, as a girl... made her want to try. As the twins listed, she looked between Aya and Celia, a blush growing larger on her cheeks as she sat up, paying attention to every word.

"Yeah... that's very true... hmm... it might be tough, but I'd love to try that out." Wait. Crap! She hadn't meant to say it out loud. Well, not YET! It'd barely been fifteen, twenty minutes since they met!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 am

The twins both laughed when Saburo commented on the guy they had both taken a fancy too being sent away by his parents. Aww ... your sweet. We wish they had ... but they didn't. probably because they both led dull and boring lives and wanted their son to do the same. The twins didn't mention just how much trouble they got into in their search for a 'fun and interesting' life, or the fact they both had a criminal record. Neither of them had done anything serious, just a number of trespassing and some petty thefts. Add to that the fact that it was fairly common knowledge that the twins had been disruptive in class, and actively sought to irritate teachers, and few parents who learned about them wanted their kids to associate with them, especially a rich family like the one the guy they had both taken a fancy to belonged to.

Of course when Saburo continued the two twins were smiling. listening intently to what their new friend had to say. But when they heard just what Saburo, probably quite unintentionally, said they blushed ever so slightly as they glanced at each other. For the briefest moment the two twins were flustered, but Aya and Celia quickly recovered from their surprise. Are all the girls here as forward as you Saburo? mmm ... it's not even been half an hour since we met and it sounds like you are already trying to get us to have sex with you ...

The two twins looked at each once before giggling for a moment. They didn't share the thought they had read off each others faces, that it may very well be interesting. They wanted to see if they could embarrass Saburo, and run her a little bit ragged before giving in and letting the student see just what they looked and left like under their uniform, as well as to find out for themselves just what it felt like to be with another female.

Thank you Dendrite!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 am

Oh, when Saburo knew more of the girls she would reflect on what she had said, and the reason why the boy's parents had sent him away. And she might even understand, at least to an extent. After all, these twins could be trouble, as Saburo was only just now learning. She didn't even know them yet, however, and that would come from future interactions. As of right now, she'd spent most of her time flirting. With a pair of twins. As depraved as Saburo could be sometimes, this was one of the craziest things she'd done, and perhaps one of the wildest she had experienced. No wonder her spark of life had returned. She was privileged to see these twins here. And she'd see them, oh yes indeed...

Speaking of that, they'd caught on to her. Saburo practically jumped off the bed as she sat up, glancing from one twin to the other. Forward? Her? Couldn't be... Saburo giggled a little, but the look on her face was one of nervousness, and she showed she had been caught. She was tugging on a strand of her hair again, after all. Glancing from one twin to the other, realizing they were communicating with each other -were they psychic or something?!- Saburo decided the only thing to do was to talk. And be honest.

"Not... every girl..." Okay. That was technically honest. But it was just a start. Think, Saburo, think! You have to say more than that... "Well... a lot of girls can be much more forward. Some would already have your clothes in a pile on the floor, especially once they knew you wanted to do even THAT together!" She was blushing. She was fidgeting. The more she thought about it... the more she TOTALLY wanted these two!

"Okay. I'm gonna say something then... I didn't bring you here for anything like that, okay? But... if you two were, uh... interested... sometime maybe we could... um..." Okay, this was hard. Why was it?! It was TWO of them was the reason! She was outnumbered, and not used to talking about such things in a group. Still, she steeled herself and said it again. "Look, if you wanna try it with a girl, I'd be happy to do so with you!" There. That was it. Still... now how were they going to react?!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 am

The twins knew all too well just how flustering it was having both of them quizzing someone, of the difficulties people could have when talking to them. Especially when the two felt like causing trouble and confusion. Of course there was always those who felt drawn to hang around with the twins anyway, they were generally kind when dealing with other's around their age, if a little mischievous and cheeky. And now that Saburo had been caught out ... the two twins intended to milk that for everything that they could. Saburo's nervousness, blushing and fidgeting practically screamed that she had been caught out, and neither of the twins could pass up such an opportunity.

A lot of girls are more forward than you? As for getting our clothes off ... how do you think they would manage that? Or are you implying that we are a pair of sluts itching to sleep with people just because we can? And willing to strip the moment sex is implied? The two twins continued their 'attack', each twin speaking before Saburo has a chance to respond to one in an attempt to fluster her, to embarrass and tease her. Neither of them raised her voice, nor did they make for the door or attempt to move from their seats on the two beds. In fact they remained rather comfortable as they continued to sip their drinks. If Saburo did in fact try anything they were confident of the fact there was two of them, and it should be fairly simple to get away if she did so. If not, they would 'play' with her for a bit longer before making it up to her and explaining that they were just messing around.

Thank you Dendrite!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

They were awful! She didn't quite get that they were teasing her, but she certainly felt it. She could feel how hot her face was, and as soon as they talked she covered her face with her hands. It was too much! But she had to push forward. A single girl, she'd not be this way, so why were these girls causing so much difficult for her?! Regardless, she placed her hands down on her lap again, took a deep breath, and started again.

"No... I never implied anything bad about you! Just because of what some girls would love to do, doesn't mean you'd actually let them. However..." she glanced from the one to the other. They were enjoying this, and they didn't seem offended in the least. "Even with me, as out of practice as I am, you seem to be enjoying yourselves. Even after I suggested at some pretty outrageous things, you're still here, and seem more intent on... on giggling about it than on getting mad and marching out!"

She smiled. Yes, that was something that had happened. Not all the girls were as perverse as Saburo had gotten to be. (Not all girls are PCs, after all. Some are NPCs!) Still, as she glanced from one twin to the other, she got up again, and walked to her refrigerator. She looked back at the two of them after opening it.

"Hey, if you wanted something else, feel at home. I've got a lot of stuff over here. Just name it." She'd have to talk to them about the Shokushu black market later. It wasn't anything serious, Saburo had just purchased some contraband items. Food, candy, things like that. She had nothing more terrible in mind, though it was the perfect opportunity to get caught and sent to the basement for detention. Perhaps even she didn't realize she was doing that specifically to incite such a consciously negative outcome.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 pm

The two twins hid their smile at Saburo's blushing by finishing off their drinks, and they lowered their drinks just as Saburo realised that the two were teasing her. Both of them exploded in laughter as their teasing was revealed. If they hadn't just finished their drinks they probably would have spilled some onto the beds they were sitting on. sorry Saburo, we just couldn't help ourselves watching your face was sooo funny and you left yourself wide open for it. The two continued to smile happily at Saburo as they finally started to recover from their laughter that the two had been holding in ever since they started to tease Saburo.

Could I have a coke? Both girls said at almost the exact same time when Saburo asked if they wanted something else, throwing a glance and a smile at each other when they realised just what they had done. When they both had a can of coke they focused their attention back on Saburo. Messing around aside, we are tempted to take you up on your offer, you know, just to see what it's like. But before we do you don't mind us asking a few questions do you?

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 am

Indeed Saburo had opened herself up for it. And now that they admitted it, she frowned. They were incorrigible! But it wasn't a bad thing. Even if she was embarrassed, it was okay. They weren't that bad, even if they were habitual petty criminals. Not that she knew a thing about that... she wouldn't mind, either. In fact, she'd perhaps be more interested in them if she learned about it.

When they both asked for a coke, she went and grabbed two, before walking over and handing them to them, one after another. She smiled, and walked back to her seat, away from the two of them. They were certainly interesting... spending time with the two of them would be neat. Waking up next to them would be even more neat. In fact, she did feel sorry for the boy who was with them. He had missed out on getting such an interesting life, and that was a tragedy! For him.

Yet that was not a tragedy Saburo would have to undergo. For the girls admitted they were interested. Yes!

"Questions? Sure... what are your questions, ladies?" Her smile grew wide across her face.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 am

The two twins accepted their cans of coke with a smile, opening them at almost the exact same time and with the exact same movement. That symmetry remained when they took a drink form their cans, both girls starting to drink and lowering the can again at the exact same time before letting out a ahh. of pleasure at the drink.

Questions ... which one to start with ... Well how about if you could not call us ladies ... makes us sound old and respectable. But seriously You have done it before with a girl. Aya's words were a statement, not a question. She and her sister had no doubt that Saburo had been with a girl before, and nothing Saburo said or did was going to convince them otherwise. How many times? And do you think you could keep up with both of us? The first question was mainly from curiosity and wanting to know how experienced Saburo was. The second was far more crucial. After all, while the twins were happy to share bed partners, and felt no inhibition about playing with themselves while the other was there neither of them would play with each other. That would just be weird, even for the experimental and fun seeking twins.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Indeed, it wasn't a question, and Saburo knew it. She sighed, nodding as Aya stated outright she had had sex with girls. But then they began their more interesting questions. How many times? What a complicated question. After all, though she had been with multiple girls, there were also beings that seemed LIKE girls but weren't... Lexi once again came to mind. She looked down for a moment, a finger moving back to her lips as she thought about it.

"How many girls or how many individual times? This isn't as easy as it seems..." That might be enough of an answer for them already. After all, if she couldn't actually keep track of the number of times anymore than perhaps that was a larger hint than anything else. "Well, I've had a few one night stands... three or four of those... Maybe one or two longer flings... and a few weird things that I can't easily specify, but I don't remember the exact number!" She giggled then, before pulling out a bottle of water. She unscrewed it and sipped from it casually.

Now, the second question. Well, if she had ONLY been with girls it might be harder to guess. However, her experience included a few situations that were much weirder, though they wouldn't believe her. She smiled, and looked from one to the other. Perhaps it was time to ask a question of her own.

"Keep up with you? I'm rather curious what you mean. I have pretty damn good stamina, if I do say so myself, but how long do you two think YOU would last?" She spoke confidently. "The question is, little near-virgins, do YOU think you can keep up with me?!"

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm

<Sooo sorry about the delay ... RL gets really annoying at times>

Both of the twins tilted their heads to the side as they listened to Saburo, Aya to her right and Celia to her left. Like a lot of their movements the two moved at almost the exact same time, a slightly curious smile spreading across their lips. They both took a sip from their cokes as Saburo finished speaking, challenging them to keep up with her. The twins glanced at each other, the thought passing between their eyes. They had been challenged, and there was no way they were going to let that challenge go unanswered. Neither of them had much sexual experience, but in terms of general stamina they were both very fit, and they had once been described as 'bubbling' with energy.

That sounds like a challenge to us. And there is no way We can leave a challenge Unanswered.

Celia placed her coke on the floor before shifting her weight backwards, her head and arms 'falling' off the end of the bed as she flipped herself backwards off the bed, coming to a landing on her feet again after doing a full circle. She walked over to the door and shut it, locking it in the same movement. As Celia was doing that Aya patted the bed next to her, inviting Saburo to close the distance between them and sit in the middle of the bed, rather than the end. Of course if she did that she would undoubtedly find herself bracketed by the twins when Celia came over to the bed. Not that that would be a bad thing, considering the circumstances and what Saburo had been trying to draw the twins into.

Thank you Dendrite!

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:51 am

A challenge. So this was to be a challenge, was it? Saburo simply smiled as the twins spoke. As Celia went off to lock the door, and Aya patted on the spot in the middle of the bed, Saburo simply grinned. Saburo knew that unless this was some sort of lovely trap, that these girls had no idea what they were in for. She remembered for a moment Lexi, that girl or book or whatever she was, and how that monster girl had toyed with her and pushed her until it nearly drove her crazy. No matter how long these two near-virgins lasted, it wouldn't be nearly as long as Saburo had been forced to last with that insatiable monster. At least, that's what Saburo predicted. Could she be wrong? Could these mere humans prove to be able to do what it took others a good long time to do?

There was no better time to find out! Saburo got up and swiftly moved over to the bed. She sat down next to Aya, and with a grin leaned in close. Very close. Her face was an inch from Aya's, her lips so close she could feel Saburo's breath. She spoke quietly, perhaps too quiet for Celia to hear, over near the door."So, my dear Aya. Let me ask you something. Have you ever pleasured yourself? Have you ever masturbated while your sister was asleep, alone in secret?" She placed her hand on Aya's lap, and then... she pulled away, giggling.

"I'm sorry, I'm teasing. I'm sure you have." She winked, and looked over at Celia, waiting for her to return. Being "bracketed" between the two didn't seem like a bad idea right about now. "This is going to be so fun."

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 am

Aya giggled as Saburo drew close to her, her tongue darting out to lick her lips as she felt that warm breath blowing against her lips. For a moment the tip of her tongue flickered out, gently poking the top of Saburo's lips before withdrawing into her mouth to answer. When she answered she spoke loud and clearly, not bothering to hide it from her twin. Of course I have played with myself ... and never while she's asleep. It was Celia's turn to giggle as she slipped onto the bed, pressing close to Saburo's other side and pushing her a little towards Aya. It's way more fun to race each other ... Either speed Or endurance Or both.

The two giggled playfully as they both leant close, heads resting on Saburo's shoulders and looking at her as each reached out with one hand, playfully stroking her middle in slow circles. Ever so slowly their hands started to separate, with Aya's hand sliding up the student's body and towards her chest, and Celia's slipping down towards the skirt. And of course it's going to be fun. Anything with us Is fun. Period.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next