View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Double Time (Kiras) 

Post Re: Double Time (Kiras)
Celia pushed as hard as she could, drawing on every reserve of energy she had available, in an attempt to outlast the Chinese student. Both were moving as fast as they could, and both would be burning their way through their energy stores. Celia managed to keep up for another quarter of a lap before she had to admit she was beaten, her body exhausted by the 'race'. She slowed down her run, and started moving to the side of the track. It didn't take long before she simply collapsed, panting and covered with sweat, on the grass next to the track. She kept watching the Chinese student, interest in her eyes as she tried to work out how close she had come to beating her. When Aya caught up with her she joined her twin on the side of the track, both of them sitting down, and leaning against each other's shoulders as they watched the student they had tried to race.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 am

Susan had managed to outlast the twins, but there hadn't been much in it. Even though she'd slowed down as the other girl dropped out, the sprint had taken most of her remaining energy. She managed to finish the lap at a brisk walk, but then had to rest against the fence at the side of the track to get her breath back.

After pausing long enough to recover somewhat, she headed back towards the twins. They'd selected one of the places where it was possible to sit beside the track and rest, and it was closer than the locker room. Besides, she wanted to meet the twins; the race had been fun, if exhausting.

"Hey. Good race," she said, sitting down next to the twins.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:21 am

The two twins were exhausted, well at least Celia was. Aya, having being overtaken early and hence slowed down to a more sustainable pace, was almost as good as she had been at the start as a result of the break. The main reason she had decided to stop was simply to keep Celia company, the twins were, after all, not particularly keen on not having the other around. Even if they hadn't said a word they both enjoyed the other's company. In this case they had indeed been discussing something. After their meeting with Saburo a few days ago the two had decided they were definitely bisexual, and since there wasn't any boys here at Shokushu they had decided to experiment with any girl who caught their eyes. And Susan had definitely managed to do that.

They had been discussing just how to approach her when she walked over to them, and both of the twins turned to face Susan as she spoke, the exact same smile spreading over their faces as they regarded the Chinese girl sitting next to them. Aya moved over a little bit on the grass they were sitting on, putting the three students in a triangle with all of them being able to easily see each other. It really was. It's not often we meet people who can catch us. And she's been getting cocky about being unbeatable on the track for a while now. Aya inclined her head towards Celia with a smile, and laughed when Celia crossed her arms with a hurt pout. After a second Celia couldn't hold her pout any longer and broke into laughter like her twin.

Oh where are our manners. Good point, She's Celia And she's Aya. What's your name?

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 pm

The twins spoke almost as if they shared the same mind. Although she'd encountered things at least as strange as that, including a couple of telepathic monsters, Susan was pretty sure that it was just from the pair's lifelong familiarity with each other.

It really was. It's not often we meet people who can catch us. And she's been getting cocky about being unbeatable on the track for a while now.

Susan laughed along with them. "It was really close. I actually didn't expect to last as long as I did." Seems like all the fights against monsters have helped my stamina. There must be a better way, though.

Oh where are our manners? Good point, She's Celia And she's Aya. What's your name?

Despite the rapid-fire introduction and their slightly confusing method of introducing each other, Susan was able to keep track of which name went with which twin. For now, at least. I suspect they'll make it more confusing when Celia isn't so obviously tired.

"I'm Susan. You two are new here?"

Character listing

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 am

Yep. Just got here a couple of days ago in fact. What about you? The twins were both relaxing back, their hands resting on the grass behind them as they leaned back, recovering from the race they had just won. Both of the twins were sweaty as a result of their exertion, and no doubt Susan was as well. But they were quite happy to just sit here and chat for a bit before heading to the showers.

And what's it like here? I mean we haven't been here long and it would be good to have an idea of how boring and dull this place is going to no doubt turn out to be.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 am

"Me? I'll be starting my junior year once the next semester starts." A light sheen of sweat covered her skin; she'd need to hit the showers before heading back to her dorm. There wasn't any hurry, though, and she'd rather wait for the twins. It would be safer that way, and, if she was lucky, they'd wind up sharing one stall. Already, most of the others using the field had left, which she felt increased her chances if the twins were interested.

Their next question was going to be a bit tricky to answer; she doubted telling them about the monsters directly would be believed. More likely they'd either think I was playing a joke on the new students or was completely insane. Neither of which would work out so well, I think. "Well, it depends on your interests. Pretty much everything on the island's part of the school, really, and we're apparently about as far from everywhere else as it's possible to be. There's a pretty good mix of clubs and sports teams, actually. Let's see, what else...?" Susan took a moment to consider the rest of the school. "There's a mall, of sorts, but that's mostly for clothes and school essentials. There's the beach, of course, and the forest, though you have to watch out for some of the wildlife there." To put it mildly. "There's also rumors of a men's college on the island somewhere, but I have my doubts. To be honest, though, I've never had interest in finding out for certain." And let them make what they will of that.

While she wasn't going to mention the monsters right now, she could still give warnings that might help the twins avoid them. "A few things to be aware of. The school's ridiculously strict about the dress code in class, to the point of giving detentions for underwear violations. And the uniforms are always too small. If even half of what I've heard is true, you want to avoid getting detention unless you're a masochist." And given what I've run into here, I suspect far more than half of it is true. "And some of the staff... Well, they're as isolated here as we are, and a few don't get the concept of consent. The administration's apparently unwilling or unable to do anything about it, either."

Character listing

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am

<appologies for the delay. Stupid RL stuff>

The two twins watched Susan as they relaxed, taking in every word she said, and silently looking over the way her outfit clung to her body from the sweat, and just how visible the chinese girl's sports bra was. Celia was just as 'bad', not that either of the experimenting twins considered the sight bad. The sweat was off putting, but that was nothing a shower couldn't fix. And if they were lucky they would be able to convince this Chinese girl to join them for a shower ... and whatever else came after it.

At the mention of a mall the two glanced at each other, tilting their heads slightly towards the other as they considered. Wonder what the layouts like? We're definetly going to have to have a look And if it's any good we'll give you a proper race. Not this boring straight flat line stuff.

The two didn't seem to react to the warning about some of the wildlife in the forest, Aya had been assured that there was nothing in the forest that was dangerous, so she just passed it off as student's playing pranks, either this girl, or other girls playing them on this student. They did appear to perk up at the mention of a boys campus however. Seriously? We might have to spend a day or so looking around to see. The two giggled, obviously the two didn't really care about others warning them against doing something dangerous.

At least that was the apperance they put out before Susan warned them about the rules. The two exchanged glances again, even Aya unsure if what Susan was saying was true, or just a prank. We'll see. Wait your not seriously considering caring in the slightest what some teacher wants us to do? Aya laughed. What do you think Cel? Celia just giggled in response. It shouldn't be too hard to work out that these two were trouble makers, and that previous attempts to discipline them had failed completly. Whether the other denizens of Shokushu would be able to cow them remained to be seen.

So some of the teachers might try rape? Well if the rest of the students have a body as nice as hers... Celia inclines her head towards Susan I suppose I can't really blame them. The two laughed, again unplussed by the warning, and seemingly passing it off as a joke. No doubt they would get into trouble, the only question was how long before that trouble brought them into conflict with a monster.

Celia suddenly scrunched her nose. Ugh. I smell disgusting. Shower? Most definetly. What about you Susan? The two dropped backwards and rolled, coming to their feet in a single gracefull movement. You planning on having a shower?

Thank you Dendrite!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:50 pm

It was pretty clear that the twins weren't really taking her warnings seriously. This didn't really surprise Susan; the dangers were so unbelievable that she'd had to be pretty vague. On the other hand, their attitude also gave her the feeling that, even if the worst did happen, they were probably tough enough that it wouldn't break them.

Their treatment of the idea of teachers committing rape as a joke struck a raw nerve, but she managed to keep her anger in check. They don't know... If they're lucky, they never will... They don't mean anything by it... She didn't miss their comments about her body in that. Are they...? This could get interesting.

The twins soon decided it was time to head for the showers, asking if she planned to do the same. "Of course I am." She paused as she stood up, nowhere near as gracefully as the twins. "Or was that a suggestion that we do something more than just shower?" she asked in a slightly suggestive tone.

Character listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:00 pm

<sorry about the massive absence ... got distracted with IRC stuff. Hope your still interested in continuing this scene after all this time>

Neither of the twins noticed they had struck a raw nerve, although usually that was something they were very good at spotting. They had just not been watching when they made the remark about teachers ... at least watching with the expectation of a taunt. Both giggled when Susan picked up on their suggestion. Just shower of course. Why? What did you think we meant? Although if you have trouble washing your ... back ... you could probably share a stall with us.

The two giggled playfully again stepping apart to flank Susan on either side to make their way towards the shower as a threesome, with Susan between the two twins. Well? Both were perfect mirrors of the other, smiling expectantly at Susan from both sides, their postures identical.

Thank you Dendrite!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 am

The twins' ability to act almost as one again impressed Susan. I can't imagine how much they must've practiced to be able to do that. A thought struck her. Maybe they'll be lucky, and even if they do attract the attention of a monster, their coordination'll let them escape it.

It was clear that, despite their claims otherwise, that they knew what Susan meant and had the same interests. "That would certainly be... helpful, even if the stall might be a bit crowded." She looked from one twin to the other. "Let's go," she said, starting towards the locker room.

Character listing

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

The two giggle when Susan mention that it might be a bit crowded, and as Susan start's to walk they mimic her. Both glance at each other, and than from a tiny nod of Aya lean closer to susan as they walk along, tilting their heads at the exact same moment to rub their cheeks against the other student's shoulders. They straightened quickly though, to a giggle from Aya. Crowded? Well I guess we'll just have to find out how good we all are at slipping around when it's tight... Aya couldn't help but giggle again at her twins words, and the three rapidly made their way towards the showers.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:27 am

Susan grinned at that comment. "Yes, we will, won't we? Should be an... interesting exercise."

As they entered the locker room, Susan noticed how quiet it was. "Seems like we're the only ones here right now," she said, pulling her shirt off over her head. And we should remain that way for a while. I doubt anyone's going to be starting any strenuous exercise until it cools down somewhat. This was perfect from her viewpoint; having pretty much all the time she wanted with two other girls in the shower was the sort of fantasy she'd had about the school before she'd arrived, but hadn't expected to actually fulfill.

Character listing

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:11 pm

The two twins didn't even glance around in the silence of the locker room showers, another thing that marked them as uninitiated to the horrors of Shokushu. Of course neither of them actually cared if there was other girls around. They weren't the type to get a kick out of flaunting their bodies in public ... but nor did they see any problem with doing so. Both moved through the exact same motions, tops being pulled up in perfect synchronization and thrown into neighboring lockers. The belts followed, and than shoes and socks. They unzipped their skirts, throwing them into the other twin's locker with a giggle and leaving the two twins in their sports bra and panties.

Hey Susan ... Think you could be a dear And unclip our bras for us? Both twins turned to face away with a shared giggle, leaving Susan facing their smooth backs and the clasps of both bras in easy reach.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 am

Susan had been watching the twins get undressed even as she took her own clothes off. She'd just unfastened her own bra when the twins asked for her help with theirs. "With pleasure," she said with a mock leer as she tossed her bra into her locker. Silently admiring their athletic bodies as she did so, she unhooked first the twin on the left's bra (Celia, if she'd managed to keep track of them successfully), then the right-hand twin's. And if she took a little longer than necessary or 'accidentally' brushed a hand over their smooth skin a couple of times, well, it wasn't like they weren't going to be doing more in the shower anyway...

Character listing

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 pm

The two twins giggled and squirmed as Susan 'helped' them remove their bras, deliberately making it harder and take longer than it should just to feel those fingers on the smooth skin of their backs. When the clasp came undone each twin reached up and grabbed her bra, holding it against her chest before spinning around and watching you, giggling. When both had their bra unclasped they reached out with one hand, each twin taking one of Susan's hands and gently guiding it to their breast. The bra was released, letting those perky orbs spill freely out into Susan's hand. The two twins grinned mischievously at each other before speaking Whose is nicer?

Thank you Dendrite!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next