View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 A Roomie for me? (Andreea) 

Andreea seemed a bit dissapointed but smiled when asked the question. "Yep, my mom use to joke that when i was a baby they bathed my head in silver so it got this color." She says giggling a bit.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:11 pm

Nanaca looked on curiously,"Really? wow... can I touch it??", looking gleefully at this "natural" platinum blonde.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea was a bit surprised but nodded. "Sure, you can touch it. I make sure to keep it silky and smooth" She says hoping she didn't sound gloating.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 pm

With a quick shuffle, Nanaca hops off her bed and walks over to Andreea. Slowly, she leans over to touch her natural locks, before slipping and falling over, pinning Andreea to her bed with her on top, her chest squishing against her roomates body.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:25 am
Profile YIM

Andreea watched as the other came over. As she leaned over she was starting to feel nervouse when she got close to her hair. Suddenly she feels the other girl falling on her and she gives a loud short scream of surprise. She was pinned with the other girl pressed onto her. She blushed brightly while squirming to see if she could get out from under her roomie.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:47 pm

Nanaca lifts herself up, but not off the bed, instead propping herself up above Andreea, her sweet face framed by her "artificial" platinum hair.

"You know... you look kind of cute from this angle..." Nanaca exclaims as-a-matter-of-factly

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea sighed as she got up, but not off the bed. She was about look at her confused but hearing her words made her blush a bright red. "u..um..m....t...t..than..ks?" She replies quitly and nervously. She swallows kind of loud looking up at the cute platinum head above her. Andreea's face looking bright pink in a halo of platinum-silver.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:55 pm

Nanaca sees her room mate blush, making her smile in return. She gets off Andreea completely and sits just beside her. "So, next question, got a boyfriend back home?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:00 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea quickly sat up still blushing a bit. "n...no" She says, which is obviouse by the way she blushed when Nanaca called her cute. "The...boys...where...mean" She said trying to forget about them. Her accent cute when she says things shyly or nervouse.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:04 pm

"awwww.." her voice carrying a sarcastic tone "well dont worry your little head...." she exclaims, bringing one hand up to Andreeas chin, using it to turn her face towards Nanacas. "Those boys were just jealous they couldnt get a cutie like you to be their room mate.." leaning closer to Andreea, landing her lips on her room mates own lips, giving her a gentle kiss.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea almost cringed at the sarcastic tone if the hand hadn't gotten to her chin and turned her head. She would have said something but all words stopped as she saw her roomie get to close, and then kiss her gently. Andreea blushed a bright red and she wasn't sure what to do. She was afraid if she pushed away, the other girl would be offended, but if she didn't she was afraid of being called 'easy' llike the guys at her old school said. So she didn't kiss back but she didn't push away either, which is a kinda good sign, and waited untill it was over.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:45 pm

Nanaca pressed for a few seconds, before breaking odd, looking at Andreeas reactions. She was shy herself, but in the case of finding someone who was far more shy than her, She would get into the habit of teasing them a bit.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 am
Profile YIM

Andreea again was in a state of not knowing what to do after her roomie just stopped and looked at her. The kiss seemed to have some effect as She began to talk. "The b..boys at my old school....w...would....'exploit'...me..s...so i..i'm...new...with being.....fully around....girls" She says quietly hoping the other girl got the meaning.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:17 am

"That must've been a bad experience.." her tone now rather more sympathetic, "well, no one will try to exploit you at this school".

Shes not lying of course, no one will try to exploit her while shes here, ofcourse, she cant assure her that NOTHING will.

"So, anything you want to ask about me?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:09 am
Profile YIM

Andreea felt more reassured and kinda inched a bit closer to her roomie. "Um...well....n..now that you won't slip....do you still want to feel my hair?" She asks before adding "And...can i touch...yours?".

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next