View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Rat's Brass [For Emilia] 

Post Re: The Rat's Brass [For Emilia]
The blonde girl lets herself shiver as that hand brushes her cheek. "Well, I tend to be a bit blunt at times." she says. "Though I do know how to talk sweetly." She winks at that..and then finds the other girl leaning in to nip at her ear. Emilla's eyes slip closed, her breath catching in her throat as her head tilts. "Ah..." she gasps, shivering a little more violently at the lick behind her ear. Usually the new girls aren't so...straightforwards! Not that she's going to complain. Her own answer catches in her throat anyways, her hands moving to gently grasp Alice's hips, to draw the girl in a little closer to her.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:54 am

"You'll find," Alice nips and licks at Emilla's ear and neck, "That I'm," Another nip. "Very," Lick, and a kiss. "Blunt. Why bother with," nip, nip, "illusions?"

Alice never got the point of hiding behind words, and not saying what she actually wants. She'd much rather just kiss and bite at Emilla, and skip the asking while not asking.

Speaking of kissing and biting, she was busy kissing and nipping at a particulary sensitive spot on Emilla's neck, when the tanned girl pulled her closer.
She wanted more, huh? Alice could certainly just give her more, but she wanted to play. Sending a little more electric mana to her hands and fingers, she put her hands up Emilla's shirt, on her bare back, one on the woman's right breast, still covered by her bra, fingers playing over the skin left uncovered.

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:24 am

Emilla has her eyes closed tightly, her mouth open to moan gently as those hands rest on her skin. "Fuck.." she whispers. "You sure know what you're doing...I'm nowhere near close to being undressed yet but that feels damn good." Her fingers slide down to give Alice's backside a firm squeeze, curling her digits into that soft, cloth covered flesh. "Why don't you.." She swallows hard, having to take a few breaths before she can continue. "Tell me just what it is that you're thinking of doing right now?"

Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 am

"If I knew what the hell I was doing, you'd be cumming, Emi." Moaning as Emilla squeezed her ass, Alice leaned back a little. "If I was planning this, I have no clue what we'd be doing. I didn't plan past this, actually." Slipping the hand she had on Emilla's right breast down and beneath her bra, her mana still flowing. Gently rubbing her nipple, Alice also rubbed her back with her left hand.

"I just wanted to try something, and it looks like it's working just fine." Giggling, Alice leaned forward and kissed Emilla, hard. Poking her tongue at the older woman's lower lip, begging for entrance.

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:23 am

Emilla digs her fingers into Alice's ass again. Her back arches as that hand moves to tease her nipple, her mouth dropping open for a moment. "Ohh fuck." she groans. "Well..try more." she says, returning the kiss. She pushes her mouth firmly to Alice's, hungry for more, hungry to be kissed, to be pleasured, to be claimed. "MMm..god girl..you need to be getting these clothes off, don't you think"

Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:42 am

Alice smiled, a sly look in her eyes. Sliding Emilla's top up and off, she stopped the flow of electricity. Unclipping the older woman's bra, she removed it and slid down to Emilla's shorts. Slowly removing the shorts and panties at the same time, Alice set eveything into a neat pile. Still clothed, she appraised Emilla's body. "Sexy, not too voluptuous, and pretty without make-up." Giggling, Alice leaned forward on the woman again. "Let's not worry about me. After all, you're not paying me, are you?" Kissing the tanned beauty, forcing her tongue into the woman's mouth, Alice moaned when she felt fingers dig into her ass again.

Rubbing Emilla's belly, Alice made out with her. Slowly, almost painfully so, she slid her right hand down to Emilla's pussy, letting her mana flow again. Rubbing her left hand over the other woman's breast, focusing her ministrations on the nipple.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:05 am

She giggles softly as Alice begins to tug her clothes off, baring her body so quickly. "Mmm..fuck.." she whispers. "Trying to judge me like a prize piece of flesh huh?" she asks before she's kissed once more. Her arms wrap around Alice's body, pulling the girl in close, her tongue flicking out to meet the other woman's own. "Mmmm.."

She can't help but lift and roll her hips against the fingers that slide down over her stomach and down to her sex. "Oh..Alice.." she moans as her own fingers dig into that flesh. "And you said..mm..that you didn't know what you were doing."

Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"I don't." she whispered. Touching Emilla's clit, Alice focused more attention there, and on her tit. Continuing the kiss, Alice moaned a little, Emilla's hips rolling into her, forcing fingers and hands against her moist pussy. Moaning a little louder into Emilla's mouth, she slipped a finger inside the woman, attempting to titillate her beyond what any monster could do.

After all, it's not the size of the blimp, but the motions of the storm.

Pulling back from the kiss, Alice whispered into the woman's ear. "I want you to be my partner. My lover, Emilla. My previous offer still stands, but I want you, Emi." She kept whispering into the woman's ear as Alice ravaged her body, hopefully bringing her close to orgasm soon.

'I can fight for you. I can search for you. I want to have a reason.' Alice thought.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 am

Emilla whimpers as those fingers stroke against her eager little sex and then slowly push inside of her. "Ahh.." Her eyes close and her head rolls to one side, continuing to squirm underneath the other woman's attentions. "Mmnn..nn.." Her hands move to grasp and squeeze at Alice's body, to try and pull her in closer still.

That next comment makes her open her eyes though, turning her eyes towards Alice's own. "I, what?" she asks. "What are you..Ahh..what are you trying to say?" she asks. Her fingers slide over Alice's sides, moving up to cup her breasts finally, massaging them for a moment.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Moaning a little with the sudden hands at her breasts, Alice giggled and brushed them away. "I want to be your partner, Emilla. That's all I mean. I think I was fairly blunt, no?"

Alice smiled, and kissed Emilla again, hard. "Anyways." She began saying in between breaths. "You're not." Kiss, lick, "paying" more heated rubbing and kissing "me, Emi." Alice finally let go, turning her mana off, and sliding down the tanned girl's body. Licking her way down her neck, her breasts, her stomach, and finally, to her pussy, Alice hovered over Emilla's clit, breathing on her, and waiting for her to say something.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 am

Emilla runs her fingers over Alice's sides, drawing them up to her head as the other woman slips down her body slowly. "Mmm...no..I'm not." she moans softly. "We're..mm..talking about being good partners, yeah?" She arches her back and rolls her hips, undulating herself up towards the kisses. Her eyes close and she sucks in a deep breath, letting her head roll to one side. "Ohh fuck..that feels good." she hisses. "Please..don't tease me like that!"

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:29 pm

"I'll tease as long as you don't see what I mean, Emi." Alice giggled, and licked Emilla's pussy once. "Hmm. Not what I expected to taste, but you are the first girl I've done this with." Giggling again, Alice buried her face in Emilla's cunt, nibbling, licking, sucking, and doing her best to please the woman beneath her. After all, if Alice wanted this girl to listen to her, she'd have to be in a 'different' state of mind, assumedly.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2