View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Introductions (for Midnight and Dani) 

Post Re: Introductions (for Midnight and Dani)
Danielle blushed and giggled. "Okay, I get the feeling your little visit to the basement included a lot of BDSM," she teased. She pulled Rhaine to her feet and kissed her.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Midnight was standing, back against a wall. "Would someone mind telling me why there is a semi-naked girl in your- and her- living room?"

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Embarrassment floods her, she misjudged things again. Word of this would get out and as unlike that she was already she knew that they would be talking about the freakish girl, how she was a sub into weird things. So be it! She didn't care as long as Dani was happy and for that reason she did not shrink away or change, the damage was already done so she looked at her girlfriend wondering if she had gone too far this time … she waited for Dani to react before she would do anything.

She is pulled up to her feet and frowns, embarrassed that this didn't work out so well. She nods. “The first time … the second time was just weird for me ...” She is kissed by her lover and kisses back vibrantly.

“I'll get dress, Mistress, if that is your wish. I'm sorry Midnight ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:00 pm

"It's fine", Midnight laughs. "I was just caught off guard is all. It was... Odd... Surprising, to say the least."

"If you two want to continue with what you're doing", she says with a sly grin, "Then I won't stop you. Just let me get my things and leave you to it".

TehMorganator (n);

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Midnight's words finally brought a blush to Dani's cheeks. "You don't have to change if you don't want to," she said to Rhaine. "I like the choker, by the way. It's cute."

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:10 am

“No, no, don't go … I was just being stupid.” It usually took a few drinks to get her to act stupid but for someone that was a whiz when it came to math she was somewhat stupid at times.

She nods at Dani, still feeling like a bit of a dufus for misreading things. “As you wish, Mistress. Whatever makes everyone more comfortable.” She flicks a now embarrassed gaze at Midnight. She didn't want the girl to go on her account. She felt a little better that Dani seemed more amused than anything though so regardless of repercussions she'd face later on none of that mattered now.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:21 am

"Stop calling me 'Mistress'. I'm not into the whole S&M thing (for the most part)," Danielle said. "I'm your girlfriend." She gently groped Rhaine's ass.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 am

Some of the uncertainty returns. She is scolded though with the grope to her ass it's not too harshly. She nods then. “I'll go change.”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 am

Midnight was already in their kitchen. "Do you guys have any pepperoni? I need a good sandwich"

TehMorganator (n);

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 am

Rhaine gets ready to leave again to change, embarrassed now at being in too little clothes.

“Bottom self that little pull out draw if there's any of it left,” she says to Midnight not even questioning what the girl is doing too wrapped up in her own thoughts and ponders as she moves off to get changed leaving the pair alone again for the time being.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:35 am

Midnight finds the pepperoni, and adds it to the mountainous sandwich she's preparing. Finally, she puts the top slice of bread on. She flops onto a sofa, lays sprawled across it. She starts to devour the massive sandwich, almost unhinging her mouth, snake-like, as she somehow took a bite from it.

She turns to Dani, offers her a packet from her bag. Inside are about 20 strips of cooked bacon. "Would you like one?"

TehMorganator (n);

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:43 am

Dani shook her head at the offer. "Nah, I only eat bacon for breakfast. Do you always carry food in your bag?" She waited impatiently for Rhaine to return, wanting to cuddle with her, regardless of their company.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:04 pm

She first goes to the bedroom to flip through the clothes in the closet before making her way into the bathroom again. A quick change and she looked at herself in the mirror. She let her hair down then spent a moment brushing it out. Her hair was not too long when brushed fully out it went half way down her neck. She put away the slave clothes before coming back in a more modest black skirt, black stockings and shoes with a sleeveless black top with a white pattern imprint on it.

“OK, all yours, Dani,” she says meekly noticing now that Midnight was laying on the sofa having devoured mos of that sandwich by now.

She was never a very confident one as Midnight found out when they were snooping about the basement. It took a lot to push her to her limits though she seemed a bit introspected now, reflecting on her actions, her miscalculations. Her attire might be more modest now, she was wearing the choker still but it complimented the outfit further. Her cheeks stained a pinkish hue as she considered something.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Dani pulled Rhaine into a loving embrace. "You look wonderful," she whispered before kissing her passionately. She then put her lips to Rhaine's ear and whispered, "We can do your slave thing later, once we're alone."

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 pm

"Well, this is a very touching scene, but I was hoping we could get down to business", Midnight sat up. "What was it you people needed me for?"

TehMorganator (n);

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next