View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Some Things Never Change (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Some Things Never Change (for Ishtar)
In those two years she'd known Ishtar, Ryu never had enough reason to cry because no matter what happened, by the end of the day she knew that the next one was worth living. When her lover brought up that she had something different in mind when they left Shokushu and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with the red head still, something inside her just snapped.

Red eyes already glazed over as they stared out the window glistened in the sunlight, the first tears running down her cheeks when she blinked again. "Me too, Ishtar, me too .."

Although Ryu quickly raised an arm to wipe the salty fluid off her face she couldn't hold it back any longer, whimpering just a little as she finally broke somewhere deep inside. "I would've loved moving into a nice neighbourhood with you, perhaps in the far outskirts of some metropolis where we could both follow our line of work while I get to share the house of our dreams with my beautiful goddess of a wife .." Voice riddled with uncertainy she rambled on, she hadn't even tried to conceal the fact that she had considered marriage already. "Each and every morning we'd wake in each other's arms, fully waking only under one another's loving affections in the most picture perfect setting one could wish for. W-we'd have the greenest lawn, the most wonderful garden and we'd be happier than any other couple in that god damned neighbourhood ever will be!"

Suddenly her voice mixed with something else, her eyes narrowed in anger at the last sentence before pressing on. "Instead we're stuck in this mess!" Shouting at no one in particular allowed her to circumvent some of that rage, hands clenching into fists as tears started flowing down meeting at her full, ruby lips before she spoke again. "We can't have any of it, the monsters will make sure of that .. they're going to break us, rape us until we're nothing but shadows of who we used to be."

Ryu could feel her legs tremble in fear as she collapsed, the student kneeling once again though her hands were clasped over her face in shame making her voice sound somewhat muffled. "They'll take us away, separate us if they had the chance and all that just for fun .. They'd have done it already if they could do it here, but instead they decide to play with us for a couple years more until we get to leave this place .. It doesn't even matter if we fight, they'll just punish us for wasting their time."

She must've looked pitiful, but at the time that wasn't the foremost thought on her mind as she looked up at Ishtar then, hands lazily lowering into her lap. "We have to join Aegir, do you understand?" Her gaze drifted off, barely able to even think straight. "We have to .." Burying her face into her palms she whimpered away silently.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 am

In those two years she'd known Ishtar, Ryu never had enough reason to cry because no matter what happened, by the end of the day she knew that the next one was worth living. When her lover brought up that she had something different in mind when they left Shokushu and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with the red head still, something inside her just snapped.

She could see her red knight that raise her arm though she could not see why with the redhead facing the window. However the blue haired princess could here her lover whimpering though it was just to be a small amount. She had mentioned how the two of them were suppose to be live out their lives together. Get married and lived in a house out in suburbs. The young woman's voice wavered even as she spoke as what she thought was the ideal solution. Of course, the world would not allow that.

Suddenly her voice got angry, as she became frustrated and the situation that the two women found themselves in Shokushu. Her hands seemed to shake in pure rage as she complained about the monsters that had made two women's lives a literal living hell. Ishtar got up off the bed and began making her way to the the beautiful redhead in hopes of calming her down as she was going through a range emotions.

It was then that the red knight showed a chink in her armor as her legs buckled for a moment. She complained how the monsters would separate the pair. That part really stung as Ishtar could not imagine her life without Ryu. No-No...I won't let them do that I won't let them you away from me. She moved over to the her lover as she tried to confort the beautiful red knight.

I will follow you where ever you go. If you think this is the best of the choice of action, then I will go with you. Ishtar reached up and grabbed her lover's hands in a gentle squeeze. Okay?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:13 am

Ryu couldn't bear it, she was the one who struggled with the world her entire life and still managed to find her way into university, the loner who made such wonderful friends in a place as grim and isolated as Shokushu, not to forget the lovely student by her side she'd protect at any cost .. and yet they broke her. In her crisis it was doubtful she was even listening when Ishtar told her she wouldn't let the monsters separate them.

Feeling the warm touch upon her hand she looked up, almost immediately latching onto her lover's legs before burying her tear stricken face into the fabric of her clothes, saddened by the fact her tears and clinging embrace were ruining the perfectly arranged skirt since Ishtar put so much effort into making it look particularly proper that day. "I'm sorry .." She took a deep breath, whimpering still as her hands dug into the garment nearly threatening to tear it apart. "I just don't know what else to do."

While the heat of the body before her gave Ryu some comfort, it wasn't ever going to be enough. She feared that nothing could erase what she had suffered through. "Sometimes I envy you .. I wish I didn't have to remember everything .. everyday." Despite her breathing being frantic it seemed to calm down some, albeit momentarily as she recalled an event from the past.

It was difficult to tolerate her lover's decision now that it seemed her breakdown forced Ishtar to accept that proposal from earlier instead of being convinced by reasonable thought, making the red head feel guilty just a little more. "I-I need you to want it .. it'll have no meaning if you accept it purely out of concern."

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Ishtar found her red knight suddenly wrapped her arms around her legs. In that instant Ryu buried her head into the the other student's skirt as she sobbed uncontrollably. For a moment, Ishtar was not sure what to do but she slowly and lovingly began to place her hands on her lover's head to comfort the poor girl as she cried.

Ishtar could only do so much to calm down her poor tormented knight. Do not worry. I am here for you. Still that not seem to help as Ryu hands grabbed tighter on her skirt, threating to rip the garment apart and then off the blue haired beauty. Still Ishtar was more concerned about her lover than she was for a piece of garment. And if the skirt had to pay the price to give some comfort to the beautiful redhead wrapped around her legs so be it.

Y-you envy me. I have to take notes for everything. And alot of times the monsters can use the same methods to capture me over and over again. Ishtar could hear the breath of the her lover becoming more frantic as she remembers something horrible, all Ishtar could do was hug her tightly against her body.

It was then that Ishtar lowered herself down to be eye level with her lover. Look, I want to go anywhere you go. I could not stand to lose you and I will do it to stay with you.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:43 am

There was only so much a person could endure. Even before Ryu came to Shokushu she was having a hard time dealing with this pent up sadness, that agonizing feeling as it constantly built on a daily basis and now that she allowed herself to let it all out she couldn't seem to stop.

"W-when .. when I first came here ..", she began, only interrupted briefly by her sobbing. "T-there was this .. lizard guy. I-I didn't know what he was, I couldn't have known. I was new around here, maybe my first week. So he .. he .." The red head broke out in tears once again, a tremor surging through her every fibre even as Ishtar pressed tightly against her body. "He took .. took m-my .. my virginity .. It all h-happened so fast .."

That memory was only one of many and while her lover may not be in control of what she'd remember, Ryu was envious of it regardless since any of the terrors missing from her mind meant relief. "I can't ever forget it." The familiar warmth of her lover soon enveloped her as the knight wrapped her arms tightly around her blue haired princess once they were eye to eye to one another. Her hot breath brushed across tender parts of her neck as she leaned in, taking in the familiar scent though during their embrace she accidentally stained her skin with a newly formed tear. "I just love you so much, I wouldn't know what I'd do without you .. I can't possibly thank you enough."

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 am

For a moment Ryu seemed lost in the her own memories as it was clear that she seemed to be going through some sort of trauma. She literally could not stop shaking even as she continued to relay her experience.

All Ishtar could do was hold on two her red headed lover as she recalled her first encounter on the island. Ishtar had her own moments where she could remember parts of her own encounters, they weren't very often and it was never remember it very long. It 's okay you here with me. You don't have to worry about that.

It was then that Ryu looked up into Ishtar eyes, Ishtar heart could melt when she saw the red knights eyes, even if they were covered in tears. Ishtar smiled, Let's forget about those memories for now and make some new ones. Ones that we both will remember as long as we live. The blue princess held the red haired beauty tightly in her arms. I will always will be by your side no matter what, I will always be there for you.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 am

"Make new ones?" The notion briefly dragged her thoughts away from the misery she was in although in her shape she wasn't all too keen on going out. Outside the weather was as good as ever, an exotic climate waiting to be exploited, but not that day. There was the bed, of course, but she didn't have the strength nor nerve to suggest anything of the sort. "I-I'm sorry, it just hurts too much."

Ryu tensed up as she held the woman tightly against her chest, the smile of her princess was heavenly but it had a hard time drowning the sorrow the knight managed to slip into. It helped, but the nightmares were there, haunting her at night when the memories didn't do so during the day. "Not a day goes by that I don't think of us back in that classroom, taken by a monster against our will .. me failing to protect you .. and that's only one of many. There's much more buried inside me. I-I've tried pushing it away, but these thoughts .. they d-don't leave me alone .."

Only then did the red head ease up a little, pulling back just a bit to look her lover straight in the eyes, searching for something. A nudge in the right direction, perhaps, a way to ease this unspeakable, gaping hole of agony within her heart. "I don't know how I could just toss these memories aside as if they never happened in the first place .." She sobbed. ".. I can't do it, I'm sorry. I'm so terribly sorry .."

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Ryu seemed to stop sobbing for a moment that as she thought about that what Ishtar said. The sunlight came down on the pair that holding each other as they say on the floor, it would have been perhaps been a bit more appropriate it was raining a bit. But the young redhead shook her said as she said it hurt too much.

As the blue princess held her red knight tightly against her bosom, she could feel the red head tense up. I know...I know...its not our fault that this is happening to us. We just have each other and we have to make the most of it. Ishtar smiled for a moment. At least for a moment we would have this.

When if Ryu looked up into her eyes with a look of trying to search for something, Ishtar knew she had to act. Let just be together for now and worry about the rest later. Ishtar leaned forward and kissed the beautiful red head very passionately. Perhaps if only for the moment she could help the knight forget what all she had gone through.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:53 pm

For a moment she wanted to protest, that she didn't deserve anything Ishtar could offer, but all that simply vanished as their lips met with unbound passion. All the things that troubled her mind were washed away by a tidal wave at the loving embrace of her princess, filling Ryu with a thrilling warmth she only recalled from their very first kiss which let her know that this particular student was the one and only.

This was her medicine and for the moment it didn't matter where they were as long as they were together. Four years in Shokushu with the monsters was a hell of proportions she'd never dreamed of, but spending a lifetime with Ishtar was very well worth it. She melted under that touch, relaxing almost completely as her eyes pressed close, returning the same gesture with vigor.

"Thank you." Gently breaking their kiss, Ryu uttered those words then placed the fullness of her lips back against her lover's, the nerves there sparking with excitement. This was heaven and hell was far from it, at least for the time being.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:47 am

There seemed to be a hesitation on the red knight's part, but it began to fade away as the pair of lovely women's lips met. For the moment the rest of the world faded away as the only things that existed was the two lovers as the remained in the passionate embrace.

The beautiful redhead began to kiss the blue haired princess with the same vigor as their tongues explored each other and each other's mouths. For the moment it was the most wonderful experience as that they did not have to worry about thing else except each other.

Soon the kiss brokely briefly, as Ryu gave her thanks. It was then Ryu leaned forward and kissed the blue haired girl again. It was then that Ishtar leaned back and brought her red headed knight with her to enjoy the moment.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 pm

The prompting of her highness didn't allow for rejection and as a protective knight Ryu carefully guided a hand to the back of the royal head before her whilst the other simply wrapped around the blue haired princess, holding Ishtar safely in her arms as they descended onto the floor. Short of trapping her own limbs beneath the young woman she knelt above her on all fours, a knee inbetween these enticing thighs below her that kept them spread ever so slightly.

Ryu barely pushed against the cloth of the skirt there, drawing it back with the help of her own leg though she stopped before revealing too much. Lowering herself on the regal beauty the peaks of her ample bust pressed into hers, soft and warm yet unfortunely restrained by a layer of clothing.

A hand drifted down her side, past alluring curves as the red head caressed her lover, revelling in the closeness of their bodies while her free hand slid against the student's neck, up to her cheek where Ryu embraced Ishtar, a thumb gently stroking the skin. She could almost feel their loving affections there, their tongues that intertwined each other as Ryu nudged up against the fleshy appendage with her own, sensually dancing within the warmth of their mouths.

Ishtar had a talent for bestowing solace unto her lover and since their private meeting had just begun there'd be enough time to comfort her even more. At the time, however, nothing could make her happier than enjoying the moment, a muffled moan spilling into their sealed lips though she felt another subtle trickle of dampness flow down her cheek.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Ishtar could feel the hand reach around and press gently against her back as the knight other hand wrapped around her. Carefully the blue princess was guided to the ground by her lover as they came closer to the the ground. Soon Ishtar found herself on her back as Ryu was on all fours on top of the blue haired student. One of the red headed woman's knees was between Ishtar thighs as she was forced to keep the spread a bit not that the princess minded.

Ishtar could feel some of her skirt being pulled up a bit but the it was really due to the redhead pulling herself closer to the blue beauty below. Ishtar let out a soft gasp as she felt Ryu's voluptuous mounts press into her own. For now their clothes were in the way.

Ishtar's hand moved up to Ryu's hair, stroking her beautiful red hair. All the while Ishtar other hand had wrapped around the red knight's back and was slowly caressing in it as the two got closer. Soon the two were locked in a loving embrace as they kissed and and their tongues played with each other.

The two had special bond as they caressed each other. Ishtar could feel the warm tears on her cheek from Ryu, the blue haired girl had eyes teared up a little as well. It was these times to that Ishtar had been lucky to meet her lover, and her red knight.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 am

Hands settled upon her pelvis then as they grazed over her hips, across her clothed ribs before they brushed against the curves of these soft breasts that belonged to Ishtar with her fingertips without ever actually moving beyond their very border. Ryu opened her eyes ever so slightly while applying that touch, their ruby red shimmer seeking out approval or any signs of refusal though all she discovered was the manifestation of tears on her lover's face.

A moment longer she held their lips together before breaking the kiss, hovering a mere inch above Ishtar as she reached up to her once more, a lone finger sweeping over the crystal lining of these tears. "You're too beautiful to cry.", she said with a smile, descending onto the young woman once again though drifting off to the side before their lips met.

Her lips nestled against her neck, the heated breath of the red head flowing over her as she slowly started planting a series of tender kisses along the more sensitive parts there that Ryu knew so well. She groaned softly as a familiar warmth was coursing through her cheeks, a building desire so that they may leave the grim subject matter of their earlier discussion behind.

The slickness of her tongue teasingly slithered upon the student with its tip, a brief suction almost made it seem like she'd be kissed again although they merely settled on her neck whilst licking the spot encased within her mouth, releasing it shortly after as the woman leaned in closer to her ear. "I love you, Ishtar."

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:44 am

Ishtar could feel a hand brush against nether regions before they explored her hips. Slowly they moved up against her ribs and then began to press against the sides of ther breasts. The young woman made a muffled moan as she continued to explore the red knight's body with her hands as they drifted up and down her lovely back. Ishtar could not imagine a better place to be than in her lover's tender arms.

It was then that the beautiful red head broke the kiss, Ishtar slowly opened her eyes to find herself staring into Ryu's ruby eyes. The blue princess could feel a single finger wipe away the tear from one of her eyes. Ishtar could only smile as her lover told her she was to beautiful to smile. Before the blue haired girl could reply, she saw her lover descending once more though this time she drifted away from Ishtar's face.

It was then that Ishtar could feel Ryu's breath on her neck just before her kiss was placed on the princess's neck. Ishtar let out a gasp before one of her hands began to drift a little further to waist of the beautiful knight. Y-you are so amazing, Ryu, you know how to make a girl feel special.

Ishtar moaned as she felt the suction on her neck as if Ryu had kissed her again before the red knight whispered those three little words that meant the word to the blue haired princess. Ah, I love you Ryu. I love you with all my heart. I want to stay in your arms forever.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:22 am

While those words were truly beautiful it was hard not to start weeping like a child due to their effect on the red head's heart. Her lips brushed over the skin she found there, sweeping along the tender outskirts of her ear lobe. "For you, I'll do everything."

Slowly she began to encase the flesh, suckling gently on her ear lobe before clasping onto it with her teeth, playfully nibbling on the firm yet smooth protrusion of flesh. This would inevitably lead to something more and Ryu knew it, eyes darting to the bed although even then she was going to take her sweet time.

A hand lowered itself to her waist, fingertips sliding underneath the hem of her skirt and caressing the lovely princess there, making her intentions clear whilst her other hand traced against the valley of her clothed breasts. After a moment she sighed softly, hands retreating as she set both hands upon Ishtar's alluring hips.

Ryu smiled as she looked down at her lover. "Would your highness allow me to escort her to more comforting premises?"

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next