View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Invitation (for Emilla) 

Post Re: Invitation (for Eimella)
Another nod and smile given to the Prefect. "I'm certain you have quite a few things to offer." she says, turning slightly to look over the woman. "A good reward is one of those things that depends on what one needs or even deserves at the time." She pauses there for a time, simply watching Daphnee and listening to her. "Not particularly." she admits. "I propose that we don't work any of this based off of rewards." she suggests. "I propose, instead, that we perform a trade each time I might know something that you wish to hear."

"Not a reward system. I'm hardly your pet to be given a treat when I've done good...but I will make a trade with you, as equals." She straightens herself up, fixing her eyes on Daphnee's own. "If I bring you anything, you can trust that it is good."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:01 pm

“At least you have a better understanding of that system,” not a Pet, definitely not. Kanoe was her Pet project, she was interested in the effects of that drug and pushing the limits though there were other things that were available too, things that she was sure to be told to test at one stage or another and if that coincided with good work …

“A trade?”
She was curious as to what she had meant by that. She had her ventriloquist dolls, some clothes and her beat up iPod but there was more than her own things, she assumed that these trades would deal with her position and what she could do. Still, it depended on he exchange. She obviously wouldn't turn a blind eye to something to extreme but minor stuff she would let slid if it meant getting a hold of bigger fish.

“That may work. What did you have in mind Miss McFall?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 pm

"Easy enough." she says. "You're offering me rewards. I'm offering you a trade. Therefore, if I come to you with knowledge of something that you wish, then you will tell me what you're willing to give me for this information and, if I find it suitable, then we will trade." She gestures around the room. "Nothing in here, I suspect... But I'm sure you, with your position, can offer me something that I would want."

She pushes herself to her feet, stepping towards the Prefect and leaning in. "It may very well be your body..." she whispers. "Even if you claim to not be into women."

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:32 pm

She traced that gaze to the dolls. There were one ting she had not been willing to part with and would have been real torn over parting with even one of them. Neglected and made and outcast all of her life until she had met Vera they were like children to her.

Though the were probably seen as mere trinkets to others. “I wouldn't think so.” But her attention shifted back with an implication of those rewards. She had pledge everything to Vera and gave her whatever she wished but this was a mere exchange. It had not been as if she hadn't had any practice in that realm.

Rarely there were sessions with Vera, her Mistress. There were a few female monsters, chiefly Ania and a few other occasions when testing out matters for NICE.

“If the information is valuable enough,”
she grinned. “Though it looks as if this should be rather simple. I doubt that anything too juicy turns up this time but one never knows for certain.”

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Emilla smiles broadly. "Exactly. But there's always next time." she says, placing a hand on Daphnee's hip. "So, how about you tell me, right now, what it is that you're interested in hearing about? Perhaps I'll have an answer for you." Not that she would give away anything that would implicate her in anything. She certainly wouldn't sell out someone she considered to be a friend...problem is that most of her friends are gone now and the poor blonde is rather alone on campus, which is just a horrible situation to be in. She might, however, give up a small stash if it meant convincing those in charge that she was on the up and up. After all, if they're sniffing after some phantom black market, that leaves Emilla free to do as she wishes.

"And, of course, we will discuss payment before I tell you anything at all."

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Emilla had gotten closer, even making contact though she had been use to touches and such from Stephanie. This was not sexual but it was charged never the less. Self interests were always something one did unless a Buddhist monk or some such but self interest tended to work. In this case they would both be benefiting so there was no real harm in letting a few minor matters slid by.

There were a finite number of Prefects after all and they could not be everywhere at once. Getting an assist had been an idea she had toyed with since making use of Stephanie though she wished to broaden matters here.

“I am most interested in the bigger issues on hand. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs. And of course those matters that effect the well being and safety of the students such as weapons.” Naturally she saw the reasons behind a girl wishing to arm herself and often a student hide a makeshift weapon but weapons alone would not change anything other than a girl having to endure more “pay back”.

“And anything governing Miss Hessler. I just like keeping appraised of that one,”
she would love to hang her former roommate for something even if she did no act on everything and tended to avoid her she still kept tabs as if preparing to strike when it best suited her and least suited Karen.

“And of course, such details will be discussed ahead of time,”
that only made sense. Bringing a hand up she traced a finger along her jaw briefly.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 am

Emilla tilts her head. "Miss Hessler?" she asks after a moment. "I've not heard of her." Of course, she had been gone for a long time. "Could you tell me more?" She smiles as those fingers touch her jaw, allowing it. She strokes her hand over the Prefect's hip idly, but doesn't draw her closer just yet. "Some of those other things...you're going to have an awfully hard time stopping. Did you know a weapon can be made out of nearly anything? People are quite ingenious when it comes to that." She shrugs and then leans in, kissing Daphnee's cheek. "But back to business. Miss Hessler?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:02 am

“Oh I am aware. In prisons they even make shivs out of toothbrushes, easy to conceal in plain sight when you sharpen the end and conceal it with the cup it's held in. Still it is like in prison, they periodically do random searches to keep the numbers down at least.

“I have to do he same, though the aim is to get the harder to get ones that are on the lethal side. Anyone can file down a toothbrush to a point and while such small arms are still taken the more serious ones are what I focus on here. My most exotic find was homemade nunchucks.”

But the focus shifted back to Karen. “She spends most of her free time at the greenhouse or looking a plants in the wilds, her interests,” to each their own “Come.”

She broke that contact though remained close leading Emilia to the bedroom, not the bed but a bookcase. There were several other ventriloquist dolls here and on the bed was a rather old and crude one near a sewing kit though as crude as it was it seemed to have a fresh paint job.

Emilla would have noted that the dolls were in various sages Each was complete though some seemed to be of better quality than others. Daphnee's books ran the gamut from the expected studies of a student, to techniques of crafting dolls, the art of ventriloquism, comedy and even a cook book.

She pulled off a year book of the last graduating class and leafed through it until getting to one photo in taken in the greenhouse pointing out a raven haired girl in the background. It was probably a photo of a club.

'This I Miss Karen Hessler, a third year.”

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:43 am

Emilla turns and follows Daphnee into the bedroom, peering around at all of the dolls. "Did you make these?" she finally asks. "I'm impressed. I don't have that kind of talent and some of these are quite good..." She pauses, turning her attention towards the book and the photo. "Nope, still don't know her." she says. "I've not been too...active lately." she admits, leaning in a little closer to look at the picture. "But I suppose I could go out and meet her." She glances at the Prefect. "But just what is it that you're hoping to find out about her? Is she doing something wrong? Breaking some rules?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:53 am

She nodded in response to the question “Oh, yes, I have crafted them all throughout the years. As my skills improved so did the quality,” she mentioned though their attention soon shifted back to Karen.

“I know she's up to no good but keeps to herself a lot. You have at least something to go by visually other than a name and I am aware that she shows up to these social events and even supplies her fellow students with narcotics … nothing of the familiar sort I'm afraid but using a little of this and that she can use most basic plants to generate desired effects.”

She had not caught her red handed though and while she set the book back on the shelf she moved to the doll. Quite crude though the clothes looked as new as the paint job. Her hand traced over it affectionately before picking it up.

“This is Lenny, my oldest doll.”

“Knockers hide me outdoors and exposed me to the elements for Gawd knows how long,”
Daphnee tossed her voice to the puppet and even masked it to sound a bit more masculine.

“So as you can see I don't particularly like her but I would like to think I'm not being petty and just going at her without proof she is up to no good. I may have more than enough for a basement session but not quite The timing is not right for that.”

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:56 am

Emilla nods her head and gives Daphnee another large smile. At least she may have a new lead on someone to contact as a new business partner. She shifts her attention towards the doll, nodding her head and then gasping. "Oh! That's quite good!" she says, stepping in closer. "Knockers though?" she asks. "Dare I ask why you decided to nickname her that?" Again she looks at Daphnee, making a mental note to not get caught by this one. Basement time could turn out to be quite bad for her. She's lost enough time as it is.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 am

“Guilty as charged.”

“Well, they're really not that big, she's only a bit bigger than me in that department but some of my dolls have rather filthy minds”
Each had a different personae that they drew forth. It was as if each was their own person “The worse is Rocco, the latest I made him two years ago out of white wood I discovered here to replace a doll that was destroyed.”

She had been disturbed in her youth, seeing and hearing things that weren't there only to be cured of it to land in this of all places. She set Lenny back down on the bed. He still had that damp mildew scent to him from exposure to the elements and she had been sticking him in an empty dresser draw with a box of open baking soda that was slowly eating away some of that scent.

“With that you are free to go,” she would see Eimella out unless there was anything further.”

---

She was being watched by fellow students even followed at least initially to see if anything was revealed though it wasn't long before she would be approached by an underclassman, a petite brown haired girl with deep blue eyes.

It was as one of her classes had been letting out, one near lunch time. “Emilla? You're Emilla right?”

Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:02 am

Emilla nods her head as she looks over the doll. "If you need any more wood, perhaps I can help you out." she says. "I've got a friend who has a knack..." Well, she had had a friend at least. "Meh, nevermind. I'll let you know should I hear anything." And with that, she turns to leave

---

Normally, being followed would be unnerving, but around here it's almost typical. The worst part is that she knows she's being watched. That little meeting had set her on edge and she had to force herself to keep from making a sweep by a stash or two, just to double check them. She looks at the brown haired girl skeptically at first, but puts on a smile for her as well as thickening her accent a little. "That's right honey." she says. "I'm Emilla, what can I do for you?" she asks.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Getting wood would have been a boon if she hadn't been so busy. Collecting the stuff for Rocco's creation lead into several encounters after all. Some while crafting the doll, others while collecting it as she gathered some she later found had been bad and had to venture out to search for more.

Frigging demons … well there was the odd “Grays” that abducted her too though whether that was a real abduction or a creature playing with her head she did not know with any certainty. Who knew in this place?

---

“Neva …” she extends a hand as she darts her eyes back and forth as if checking to make sure that no one was listening or more importantly there were no prefects around. Still, her tone dropped a little.

“I hear you can get things. Is this correct?”

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Emilla looks down at the hand and then takes it, giving it a firm shake. "Might can." she says. "Might can. I've been known to find a few things for girls that need them." She smiles at the girl. "But this is hardly the place to talk about it. Care to find more privacy?" she asks. "Your room nearby?" There's no problem with her own room, but she wasn't taking a stranger back there just yet.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next