View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Room 304 fills out(mako) 

Mako pulled the underwear tighter against the girl's wet pussy, and pressed her finger more, adding another finger and pushing deeply the cloth obviously not stopping her fingers at all.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:12 am
Profile YIM

"I... I want to feel it burn! Pull it back and forth as fast as you can between my..."
She couldn't finish her sentence as she bit down on her bottom lip her eyes glazing slightly; she panted heavily now obviously losing herself to the other's touch. unable to think straight any longer she had trouble hiding it now as she actually articulated a moan.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:20 am

Mako's fingers moved quickly, harder and deeper within the girl, the cloth rubbing hard against her. Her free hand went to her breast, rubbing her nipple between her index and thumb.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:43 am
Profile YIM

She cringed slightlyturning her head to the left and right as if it was causing her pain though her expression showed it was exactly the opposite. She couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed her own panties and quickly jerked at them a feww times ntil the burst off of her. she took mako's hand and tried to force a finger into herself. her other hand moved to Mako's breats gripping tightly with the claws, though not tight enough to hurt.
"Fuck me!"
she maoned slightly; giving the other room a taste of their own medicine finally.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:54 am

Mako leaned over the girl's body, kissing her deeply, her forced fingers pushing deeply into the girl's soaked pussy and started to push in and out quickly, her tongue pushing it's way inside the girl's mouth. The lewd sounds of sex filling the room. Mako's hands caressing the girl's breast tightly, slowly moving down and suckling on it like one mighty hungry baby, wanting to make the girl scream out of pleasure and ecstasy.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:58 am
Profile YIM

She tried to control herself and did decently her grip increased on mako's chest and the tips of the claws played around her nipples heavily the sensation almost electic to her the nectar on mako's lips began to massage heavily replacing the need to karissa to use her fingers, her other clawed hand tracing the left cheek of her behind drawing in the flesh a red scratch mark appearing before finally she screamed as loud as hr lungs would allow her, mako's hand coating in Karissa's orgasm.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:13 am

Mako moaned loudly as the grip increased on her chest, her legs trembling as she felt herself getting wet by the second, her nipples growing erect under the claws. She let her weight down on Karissa's body again, panting heavily, hearing Karissa's orgasm, her fingers still didn't pull out and started to pump into the girl's sex more, deeper.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:57 am
Profile YIM

KArissa had expected mako to stop; every ther time she had had a willing participant they stopped when she came, continuing beyond her climax willingly she moaned panting her eyes completely glazed over she wasn't sure what to do next never having willingly fotten so far. She allowed by choice to let mako control the path of the attention.
oh... oh god mako... tell me what to do?!"

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:03 am

Mako started out very good for a first timer, after all, those long reading times, reading about positions and things women liked men to do. Don't they help? She looked at her and smiled lightly, it was helping, she would definately read more books then. She moved down, also pulling the panties off of the girl , and without warning she licked the girl's sweet nectar slowly, thrusting her tongue in and out slowly, her finger tracing against the girl's belly, playing against her belly button.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:08 am
Profile YIM

Karissa gasped she could feel the subtle difference between the saliva and her own nectar within her as mako's tongue played around her tunnel. her moved her hands to her own chest and began to manipulate her nipples between the claws; each touch better than the last. Mako's tongue then found a spot Karissa didn't know existed. She screamed; it was hard to tell if it was pleasure or pain the way she did it and in her mind; it was so pleasureable it was nearly circling to pain.
"Mako please no more! I mean keep going i mean AHHH!!!"
She didn't know what she wanted anymore.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:17 am

Hearing Karissa scream , only made Mako's tongue worked harder, her finger eagerly parting her lips, spreading them wider giving her tongue the perfect space to work. The spot, which neither of them knew excisted, kept being teased by Mako's eager tongue.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:28 am
Profile YIM

"H...How... are you this good?! I thought... thouyght you we're a... a virgin to... being with other girls..."
She managed to ask while she panted, she wanted to pay mako back but, wasn't willing to let mako stop yet. Her claws dug into the sheet and tore them to shreds before returning to her chest; and this time her clit as well.

"wha...what abotu... you?"
she asked hoping she was almost ready to stop.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:34 am

Mako's finger lightly rubbed against the girl's slit, but hearing the girl's question she looked up at her, and ignored her, not wanting to stop. . She looked so pleased. She kept working up her speed, speeding up and pushing two fingers inside of the girl, without warning. "I. .never thought someone . . She trailed off, the lewd sounds coming from inbetween the girl's legs increasing.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11