View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Krystal smiled lightly as she took her new cards, her lips constrewed in thought. She shuffled the cards around, smiling lightly, and looking from side to side. " He he."

Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:19 am
Profile YIM

Emily passed out the cards and got a few for herself. She scratched her head and re-arranged her hand.

"Umm, anyone need more?"

I love being cute!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

Krystal shook her head lightly. "Nah, I'm goond with these." SMiling, she looked back and forth between her friends.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:48 am
Profile YIM

"I'm fine." I said, having set down my cards and locking my hands over my head in a streach.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:32 am
Profile WWW

Emily looked nervously at the other girls as she got two new cards. She looked at these before looking back up.

"So, um, what do you have?"

I love being cute!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 pm
Profile YIM

Krystla smiled as she set down her cards. "Full house! three nines, and 2 jacks!" She smiled at her friends, knowing she was safe this round, and had done well.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:50 am
Profile YIM

I grinned and laid mine down. "Streight Flush." I said, showing the 4,5,6,7, and 8 of spades.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:03 am
Profile WWW

Emily frowned and laid down her cards hesitantly. She had...

...nothing.

She had part of a flush, a bit of a straight, but still absolitely nothing.

"I lose..."

I love being cute!

Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:15 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal smiled brightly, and poked her cute friend on the cheek. "Well well, miss Emily. Looks like it's time for you to show some skin!"

Krystal smiled as she gathered up the cards, shuffled them, and handed the stack back to Madison, grinning at both girls. Krystal had a bit of a flaw of being a gambler, but only in fun. She'd never wager money.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am
Profile YIM

"Ok, your turn to deal..." I said, as I moved my legs a bit, not really bothered by the fact that I juat had on panties and a shirt.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:20 am
Profile WWW

Emily hesitantly started taking off her shirt. After undoing the last button she tossed the garment aside. Of course, only after this did she remember that she didn't have a bra on. She went brignt red and covered her lovely breasts.

I love being cute!

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:17 pm
Profile YIM

I smiled and said "Don't worry Em. You're not the only one who's braless." I said, showing her my side which proved my lack of bra.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal grinned lightly as she saw Emily toss aside her shirt. Coughing lightly, Krystal took the cards and shuffled them again, dealing them out slowly to her friends, her eyes shifting back and forth to the other girls in the room.

Handing out the fifth cards to each of the girls, she looked at her hand, pondering the possible winning hands she could make out of her cards. "Alright ladies, what can I get for you?"

Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:19 am
Profile YIM

Emily took her cards an looked at them, trying vainly to keep her breasts covered at the same time.

"I'll take two, please..." She discarded two cards.

I love being cute!

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

I sighed and tossed aside three cards. One of them flipped over to show a 5 of hearts before I quickly flipped it back over.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next