View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The new kid at SHS (Leriana) 

Post Re: The new kid at SHS (Leriana)
Alisha almost thought she was in a dream. Was that really a key to her masters room? She accepted the key with as steady of a hand as she could.Thank you she said awestruck as she realized how much Leri must have went through to have this done for Alisha. I cant tell you how much this means to me Master. Alisha nodded.Please excuse me briefly as i go get my stuff. Alisha stepped out of the door and locked the door, with her key. The thought of that sent excitement up and down her body.

Now, how to get her stuff up to the room. She stopped past a certain dorm and requested the assistance of three students who immediately followed her. Alisha packed her things and the four of them moved the stuff toward her newer room. As, they finished ascending the stairs, Alisha took all of her things from there, thanked the students and continued the walk as the three students left in a hurry. She unlocked the door to the room and moved her things within the door. She looked around hoping that she hadnt interupted her master from finishing her work. Master?she called after she locked the door.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:14 am

Leriana had been sitting at her desk, her pen writing furiously, when she heard the door open behind her. She ignored it and kept working, and her diligence and refusal to be distracted meant that by the time Alisha had dragged all her stuff into the room Leriana had finished her work and had half rotated around in her chair to give her the ability to comforatably see Alisha.

Leriana smiled at Alisha when she finished, and asked Did you want something ... my sweet pet?The word pet was thrown in as a test, to see just how Alisha would react. If at all possible Leriana would start to use it more and more to refer to Alisha, working on slowly ingrainig the student to believe that she was Leriana's pet. The fact that word would spread about Alisha's 'betrayl' would mean that other student's would activly start avoiding her. But that would only make her ties to Leriana even stronger.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:25 am

Alisha's face began to blush a bit as she was addressed as Leriana's pet. A pet is someone kept for companionship and enjoyment. Alisha would love nothing more than to do both for her master. That reminded her, she had to tell master something.

Master, I was wondering where i should put my stuff. And I have something to tell you. Those girls that we punished...I kinda visited them last week to make sure they were really on the right track. They straightened up, from what i could see. They...fear you. and being that one of them saw me in the room... they are a bit weary of me also.

Alisha found power in this. The fear that registered on their face lit a fire in her heart. She liked that power. I requested their help to move my stuff to the stairs for me. That didnt seem very important to Alisha but, she had to tell Leri everything. Nothing was a secret to her master.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:58 am

Leriana noticed Alisha blush when she was called a pet, and resolved to bring that up. But first it sounded like Alisha had to tell Leriana something. Leriana simply smiled when Alisha described her dealings with those three suddenly reformed students. They would relapse, Leriana knew that from reading through various student's detention records. There would be a brief period of 'goody two shoes' before the memory started to fade and they started to slip back into their old habits. Of course Leriana wouldn't tell Alisha that ... she would rather leave it as a nice surprise for later.

I'm glad they have decided to follow the rules. Is there anything else I should know my pet? Leriana asked. She assumed that Alisha had followed all the rules, but Leriana's eyes locked on to Alisha's. If she tried to lie Leriana was fairly confident she would spot it.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:23 am

Alisha melted in those eyes. She couldnt lie even if she wanted to. But Alisha had been completely truthful and told the whole truth, well other than the feeling she got from it.Well... It made me feel powerful...just knowing that they listened to me, and kinda feared me. Alisha met her masters eyes back with fully truthful eyes. She usually wouldnt look her in the eyes, since she was not worthy, but she had to prove that she was completely truthful.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:33 am

Leriana smiled at Alisha. She saw the truth reflected in her eyes, and she hadn't really expected to see anything different. Alisha had met her gaze unflinchingly, confident in herself. Leriana rose out of her seat and walked towards Alisha. hmm ... where to put your things? How much do you have? For clothes I only use about a third of my closet so assuming you don't have too much you can put your clothes in there as well. As for your other things ... since I have no idea how much stuff you have just have a look around at some point and see if you can find spots for it where it won't get in the way.

As Leriana finished speaking she reached Alisha, and her hand reached out and started to caress her 'pets' cheek. But you can do that later ... this has been a rather stressful and hectic week and I think we could both use a chance to relax. Leriana smiled as her hand trailed off down your chin before she turned around and walked towards the bedroom, her hips swaying with each step. You coming?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Alisha nodded as she took in all of the information about where to place her stuff. She really didnt have much. She mainly had the girls carry the bulk of her stuff because she was a tad bit lazy. The girl could only smile as Leri's hand caressed her cheek. Her week was stressful but today had made all of that go away. She dropped her things and giggled following her seductive master to the bedroom.Yes ma'am. Tonight was going to be a good night. Oh so good a night.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:19 am

Leriana happily led the way to the bedroom, and sat down on the bed to watch Alisha enter. Leriana smiled at her and when Alisha moved to follow her she gestured for her to stop in front of Leriana. Leriana's hands went to her blouse and as she started undoing the buttons she asked Your not planning on joining me still dressed are you my pet?Leriana knew that Alisha would strip after that particular statement, although she did wonder if her pet would try and make that act entertaining or if she would simply rush it. Both concepts had their plus side, a strip show would be quite fun to watch, while her rushing undressing would allow Leri to enjoy using Alisha's body sooner.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am

Alisha began to smile as her master began to unbutton her shirt a little to give her the idea. No master, I am sorry. Alisha wanted to make a show for her master, but she also wanted to 'get to the main course' so to speak.

Alisha took over unbuttoning her own blouse, easily undoing the buttons. As she took her shirt off, she pulled both arms back letting the shirt slide to the floor, leaving only her bra to withhold a full view of her breast. Alisha slipped her skirt and panties slowly down her rear, leaving her sex to draw Leri's eyes. She quickly discarded of her shoes and socks before standing back up. Alisha slowly removes her last article of clothing as she undid her bra and took it off, letting her breast to breathe with no restrictions now.

Alisha stood fully naked in front of her master now. A seductive smile slowly spread across Alishas face as she kissed Leri's neck and whispered when do i get the pleasure of seeing you beautiful body again?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:19 am

Leriana smiled as she watched Alisha remove her own clothing. It seems she had settled for a blend of a strip show and removing her clothes as quick as possible. An interesting compromise, and one she seemed to do fairly well. Leriana let out a mmm as the now naked Alisha kissed her neck and just giggled when Alisha asked when she would get a chance to see Leriana naked. A couple more comments like that ... and after I get a chance to see if your body has developed any new sensitive spots...

Leriana smiled broadly as she said those words and her hands started caressing Alisha's naked body. First she ran her hands along the student's sides, although after a few seconds one slipped around to her tummy and the other started gently playing with one of her breasts. A few more seconds of that before the hand on Alisha's tummy slipped down and started to stroke the sensitive skin around her lower lips.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 am

That one week away from her master had intensified Alisha's lusts. Leri's touch sent tingles across the spots where she touched, reminding Alisha's skin and breast of the last time her fingers had lingered over them. Alisha moaned as the hand from her belly slowly slipped down to her lower lips stroking them, bringing forth wetness with only a simple touch.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 am

Already wet? You really did miss me didn't you pet? Leriana coos as her fingers stroke Alisha's entrance, feeling the moisture. The other hand started providing more pressure as it played with Alisha's breast, the fingers squeezing a little harder as they kneaded the soft orb. A few more strokes along Alisha's cunt before the fingers sought out her clit to play with. Leriana wanted to make this as intense and pleasurable as possible for her pet. After a week of separation if she made this as powerful as possible that would make Alisha that much easier to manipulate and control.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 am

Alisha's face colored red as Leri commented on how fast she became wet. Despite touching herself once or twice, she had not felt the almost magical hands of her master. Alisha moaned closing her eyes as Leri squeezed her breast sending pleasure radiating throughout her. She felt Leri's fingers linger a few more strokes along her clit before they began to play with her sensitive clit. She gasped loudly before she began to moan louder. Oh yes..oh god yes!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 am

Leriana smiled as she heard Alisha's moans growing louder. This would also prove a good time to get a little bit of training and conditioning in. After a few more gentle strokes of Alisha's clit Leriana's fingers slipped down and stroked along her slick cunt once more. The fingers paused with the tips of two of them pushing in ever so slightly. Have you been a good girl my pet? When Alisha answered that she had Leriana pushed two fingers inside her slick cunt, twisting her hand around as she did so to intensify the sensations. Good girl. The two words of praise coincided with the fingers push into Alisha. If Leriana did it enough Alisha would start to associate those words with Leriana's fingers slipping into her, and that would make them that much more useful as a tool of praise.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 am

Alisha had grown used to time moving slowly, but now she enjoyed it. The fingers that stroked her clit moved back to her wet cunt as Leriana asked if she had been good. ahhh yes master. Oh god! she moaned as she felt her masters fingers slip inside and twist sending lightning bolts of pleasure coursing through her soft and still tight cunt, combined with the words "Good Girl". Alisha could not help but desire more praise from the Prefect.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next