View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The new kid at SHS (Leriana) 

Post Re: The new kid at SHS (Leriana)
Alisha began to tease Leri's cunt, slipping her tongue out and lightly moving it along her pussy lips, and up to her clit. She flicked her tongue sharply against it smiling while looking at her reaction. Alisha did this a few more times before she took her clit gently in between her teeth pulling softly and letting it go. She giggled before returning her tongue to Leri's slit,slowly teasing the wet cunt before pushing in once more.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:58 am

Leriana continued to moan as her body shivered from the pleasure running through her. Feeling Alisha's tongue flick across her clit made her movements that much more frantic, and her moan that much louder. Her moan turned into a sharp gasp when she felt Alisha lightly biting her clit and pulling back, and her whole body shook from the sensations. That brief spike in pleasure was enough to shake some of Leriana's control, and when she felt the tongue sliding against her inner walls she lifted her legs off the floor and crossed them behind Alisha's back. Her legs pulled Alisha closer to Leriana as she bucked her hips, trying to get Alisha's tongue as deep inside her as she could. Her walls contracted around the fleshy tongue, trying to squeeze it inside her as Leriana felt her own orgasm approaching.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 am

Alisha smiled as she listened to her Master's moans and gasps. That meant she was doing a good job. She was a bit surprised as her legs wrapped around her head, but got the message. Alisha sent her tongue as far into Leri's trembling cunt as possible. Her tongue flicked against all of her walls quickly. She pushed hard with her tongue, trying to send Leri into a orgasm.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:45 am

AHHHH!

Leriana screamed in ecstasy as she felt Alisha's tongue bury itself as deep as possible in her, her body cumming as the sudden sensation threw her over the edge. Her toes curled, her back arched and her walls clamped down as tight as possible as a flood of juices poured out of her cunt and along Alisha's tongue and into her mouth and face. her legs has spasmed once before pulling Alisha against Leriana as tight as they could, holding her quite effectively in place as Leriana came.

Leriana's cry died out and her body relaxed as she recovered from the orgasm. Her breathing was deep as she uncurled her legs and patted the bed next to her, an invitation for Alisha to lie down beside her.

mmm ... thank you ... sweetie ... Good ... Girl.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 am

Alisha continued to flick her tongue as she tasted Leri's orgasm, drinking up the sweet fluids as the gushed forward into her mouth. If the orgasm that her master didnt experience didnt tell Alisha that she did good, Leriana's words did. As she finished climaxing and patted the spot next to her, Alisha rose and crawled onto the bed lying beside her as she still recovered from the climax. That was fun She giggled.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 am

When Alisha moved and lay down on the bed next to her Leriana reached out and wrapped her arms around her, holding her close in a hug. Leriana let out a mmm of agreement as she snuggled up against Alisha. She remained like that for a few seconds before pulling back and crawling to the pillows of the bed, still smiling at Alisha. Again Leriana gestured for Alisha to join her, this time as she tucked herself under the blanket.

For being such a good girl you can sleep next to me tonight.

Leriana smiled warmly as she stated just where Alisha would be sleeping tonight. That would change on a daily basis, the more Alisha did for Leriana the closer she would be allowed to sleep to her. The reverse was also true, if Alisha did something that irritated Leriana or made her life unnecessarily difficult she would be forced to sleep in the living room. But Leriana still wanted to make the 'carrot' as big and juicy as possible. She wanted Alisha to know just how tender Leriana could be, and wanted her to be constantly doing her best to make Leriana happy.

Of course to fully achieve that Alisha would have to do something so wrong that Leriana had to punish her. Something that Leriana wouldn't break off after a fairly short amount of time. Something that made her truly realise just how harsh the 'stick' was.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 am

Alisha smiled and cuddled up with Leriana, before Leri pulled away. Alisha's face lit up when she found out that she would be able to sleep next to her tonight. Thank you Master! she exclaimed as she climbed beside her, laying her head back. Nothing could make this night bad for Alisha. What would you like for breakfast in the morning, Master? Alisha had gotten lucky last time, merely whipping something up that she,herself, would like. Luck wouldnt always get a 'good girl' from her master , so she rathered not play with chance.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:47 am

Leriana smirked at Alisha's question, although she remained silent until Alisha had joined her under the covers and Leriana snuggled up against her. Leriana held Alisha close as she considered, she could ask for something ... but that wouldn't be as useful in the long term. She didn't want Alisha to just be a dumb servent who simply did what she was ordered. She wanted her to think, to guess and predict. To learn. Some things were best learnt on her own. Added to that Leriana wasn't used to having more than cereal as breakfast, and as such really had no idea what other alternatives existed.

hmm ... how about you surprise me with something. If I like it I will tell you. If I don't ... likewise. I'm sure you will be able to come up with something. Just don't make it too elaborate as we both have classes tomorrow and I would rather not spend too much time eating.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Alisha smiled as she was snuggled after getting under the covers. Alisha nodded as to what to cook for breakfast. Alisha didnt know how to cook many things, so it worked to her advantage not to cook anything large. The thought of cooking something displeasing to Leri, frightened her, but There was always cereal, just in case.

Alisha planned a early start to the day. She would get a few hours of sleep next to Leri, before getting up. She had quickly glanced into Leri's closet and saw a spare uniform so washing todays uniform could be put off for a while. Set out Leri's clothes along with her own, cook breakfast and make sure that they both were ready for school tommorrow. That was her chores for the am. But for now, cuddling with her master was her prize for doing a good job, and she would enjoy it.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Leriana quite enjoyed the feeling of not having to worry about getting ready tomorrow, at being able to just assume she would have a uniform ready. The knowlwedge that someone else was going to cook her breakfest. This had definetly been worth avoiding Alisha for a week. And that wasn't even considering just how good having Alisha's tongue inside her had felt. Or how hard Leriana knew Alisha was prepared to work to make Leriana happy. Leriana continued to snuggle close to Alisha as she whispered

I love you sweetie.

When she said those words Leriana let her mind wander, and she slowly dropped off and fell asleep.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Quote:
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Suess

Alisha was in shock as her Master's four simple words sent alisha's heart beating madly against her chest. Alisha had been curious to how Leri felt about her, but dared not to ask. She had feared that Leri's answer might be something less than what she had hoped for. But as Leri began to fall asleep, she knew the truth..that Leri loved her. If anything mattered it was Leriana's love.

I love you too she whispered as she felt Leri's breathing become patterned, her chest gently rising and falling. Somewhere within the next ten minutes, Alisha drifted off into a peaceful sleep with a smile on her face. She loves me...

The next morning around 5 am, Alisha slipped gently from her master's hold to begin her tasks.Alisha picked their clothes up and put them in a basket by the washer for later after classes were done. She seemed to have a bounce to her step as she took a quick and quiet shower. She dried off, got dressed herself, and laid out a clean uniform with Leri's sash drapped across it for when Leri awoke. Her books and materials needed for the day were placed next to the kitchen table. The question of breakfast still lingered, but Alisha decided on french toast. It was simple and quick to make, and quick to eat. As she cooked it the smell wafted back to the bedroom.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 am

Leriana woke up as the smell of ... something ... wafted through her bedroom. She yawned and stretched, noticing the gap next to her where Alisha had been, but expecting to find such a gap. After all the first time Alisha had slept in Leriana's room she had been up and about before Leriana, and this time she had duties that she had to preform in the morning. Finishing her stretch Leriana looked around, and smiled as she saw a uniform laid out for her, prefect sash draped across it.

Leriana got dressed, her mind still trying to work out just what that smell was. Obviously it was Alisha's cooking, but just what was her pet cooking? By the time Leriana had finished dressing she was dying to know, and in interest of finding out she walked out of her bedroom and into the living room/dining room. She noticed Alisha cooking something in the kitchen, noticed some ingrediants still out from cooking, although not many. Leriana sat down silently, not disturbing Alisha. Well at least until she asked

What are you cooking?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Alisha smiled as she heard the prefect getting ready. The homemade french toast was almost ready, and only required a minute or two more. But just in case, Alisha had set a bowl and cereal to the side for easy access. Good morning, Master she said as she turned the stove off, and letting the french toast finish cooking as the heat died down. She quickly began to clean up, putting the ingredients back in their places quickly. Im making Freennch...toast she said drawing out the words, to see how she reacted to the news of her breakfast. Unless you want cereal she added quickly.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Leriana smiled as she watched and listened to Alisha as she replied. Leriana had never even heard of french toast, but she doubted Alisha would cook somehing that she thought wouldn't taste nice. Her pet was far to devoted to do something like that. Of course what she thought nice and what Leriana thought nice were different things, and just because Alisha thought something would be nice it didn't mean Leriana's tongue and nose would agree. But the french toast smelled nice, a good sign.

I'll have the french toast, it wouldn't be fair for me to not finish something you have cooked. What is in it?

Leriana asked as she sat, waiting for Alisha to finish the last couple of things needed to finish cooking the french toast and bring it over to her.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Alisha smiled. That was a good sign. Although Leri had never had it before, the smell obviously didnt push her away. Alisha put the golden browned slices on a plate and placed it on the table, along with maple syrup. Umm.3 eggs beaten with half cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of white sugar. and of course the french bread that i dipped into the concoction before it was lightly grilled on both sides.

The breakfast had not taken long to make at all, 10 minutes really, since she was well into making it. And the beauty of these, were that Leri could take them on the way to class if time ran short. It is sweet already, but the maple syrup brings out more of the flavor. Alisha smiled at Leri as she sat down next to Leri.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next