View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The new kid at SHS (Leriana) 

Post Re: The new kid at SHS (Leriana)
Leriana continued to smile at Alisha as the other student explained what ingrediants the recipe used while she placed the plate in front of Leriana and sat down next to her. Could you show me how much maple syrup I should have for the best taste? Leriana had never even heard of French Toast before, and was relying purely on Alisha's skills on whether or not she had an enjoyable breakfast. That was one thing she wanted Alisha to remove from meals, possible choices. Meals were Alisha's responsibility, and every decision Leriana had to make in regards to it was a mark against her. Of course finding a way to let Alisha know that without risking damage to their relatinoship would be ... difficult.

Than again, Leriana did enjoy challenges at times. She would come up with something, even if that something did take some time. Menawhile she watched as Alisha applied what she thought would be the correct amount of mapple syrup. When it was done leriana picked up the piece and bit into it. She smiled at she chewed it, her tongue tasting the new flavour. Rather than comment she solidly ate all of the french toast, gesturing for Alisha to apply the same amount of maple syrup each time.

It was only when she finished that she finally commented on it. mmm. That was good ... although I have to admit the taste loses it's appeal after a couple of slices. Good for every now and then, but when eaten too much I would probably get sick of it.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Alisha smiled and picked up the syrup applying enough to draw the flavor out. She wasnt sure if Leri liked syrup or not, which is why she didnt put it on in the first place. She didnt want to screw up, the first time making breakfast for Leriana. Alisha saw a slight hint of displeasure as Leriana asked her to apply the syrup. Next time, she wouldn't have to ask, Alisha would have it done already.

Alisha watched as her Master bit into the French toast. She didnt say anything but Alisha smiled as Leri ate it. She didnt dislike it, or she would tell her, and punishment would most likely follow. Alisha continued to apply the syrup when she made a guesture, and listened as she finished eating. Yes ma'am she said. French toast was simply the first thing that came to mind. But she did note it. Less slices, for the next time she made it. It was like supply and demand. If you have too much, the demand for it goes down, but vice versa the demand will heighten. That was something she needed to remember for dinner.

She took the empty plate and began to wash it, looking at the clock. they were cutting it close and she knew it. Master, it is just about time to go. She said as she finished washing the dish and put it away. She smiled and dried her hands off. and we dont want to be late.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Leriana smiled to herself as she watched Alisha clean the plate she had eaten the French toast from, knowing full well what the time was. But Leriana couldn't simply leave Alisha in the morning, if Alisha was late that would end up reflecting badly on her, just as Leriana being late reflected badly on Katya. That would be unacceptable, if Alisha took to long Leriana would have to order her to leave to reach class in time. But fortunately Alisha finished washing the plate in time. Leriana smiled at her while she rose to her feet and walked to her books.

Once she had her books she walked towards the door, pacing herself so that Alisha would be able to race to grab her own books and still open the door before Leriana reached it. When she did open the door Leriana started to walk through it, but paused in the frame as she turned to face Alisha. She leant forward and kissed the black haired student, their lips pressing for a second. Love you Sweetie. See you later.

With that Leriana walked down the corridor, leaving Alisha to lock the door and head to class.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:13 am

Alisha smiled as she saw Leri had her books in her hands already. She quickly picked up her books, holding them within her left arm and moved toward the door to open it. Alisha opened the door before Leri stepped through it. Alisha knew that Leri had to make sure that she left the dorm for class on time. A smile lit her face as she met Leri's lips halfway, pressing against them softly before they parted. I love you too. Have a good day! she said cheerfully before closing the door. With a happy sigh, she slipped her key in the lock, and proceeded to lock the door. After checking to make sure it was locked, Alisha walked toward her class, in a good mood.

Alisha soon found out how quickly rumors spread in SHS. "Prefect's Pet" was the phrase whispered behind her back. A quick glare or flash of her eyes stopped the gossipers mouth quicker than anything else. Alisha could only chuckle, as she figured the students that spread the word. She would handle that later, but for now, what did it matter? She was in no trouble and was therefore not reflecting badly on either Leriana or Kayta.

The door to the door quickly closed behind Alisha, with a little bit of extra force. Alisha put her books down, a single sheet of paper fluttering from them. She quickly picked it up and forcefully placed it on top of her books. The beggining of Alisha's day had went well, but the evening had not been so.

Her grade had fallen, and she was confused how, but more frustrated than confused. Ugh. she said as she went to her chores. The wash was started and dinner was cooking. Pork chops simmered, corn was slowly being heated, and she was currently mashing potatoes. After about ten minutes, she finished the potatoes, and put the pork chops and corn on low heat, jut to keep them warm.

Alisha uncoiled the cord to the vacuum cleaner and began to suck what ever dirt lingered. She knew that her frustration would have to disappear as her Master came home. It was her own fault. She slowly ebbed the anger away, knowing that if she did her duties good, she might be able to sleep in the bed with her master again. A smile slowly returned to her face. Ah, thats better

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Leriana had been scheduled for Evening Patrol that day, and as such returned to her dorm about an hour after curfew started. Today had been, for the most part, quiet. A few classes, some patrols (only one of which was requested she do), and a brief tutoring session during lunch time in the library with a student who wanted help with her maths. It was amazing how much some people said if you listened, if you acted friendly. Because of that Leriana had caught up with the majority of the gossip around campus, and was pleased, although she kept that reaction hidden, when she heard that Alisha's position had already been spread around much of the dorm. She had expected that, and knew that it would only serve to drive Alisha even further away from the other students and even closer towards Leriana.

Leriana unlocked the door to her dorm and stepped through, the smell of cooked food wafting from the room the moment the door opened. She smiled at the smell, and walked over to her desk to place her books down on it. The moment Leriana spotted Alisha her smile became a little bit bigger and she asked How was your day sweetie?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 am

Alisha had finished vacuuming a while ago, and proceeded to put her clothes away. She used very little space in Leriana's closet and her belongings were now put away also. Alisha had even ventured out to the mall to get a few materials for cooking, including a cook book with quick and easy things to make for breakfast and dinner.

Alisha looked back over her grades when she was calm. Nothing to do about it, and moping wouldnt make it better. After a brief shower, she quickly began her homework doing it carefully, as she kept the food warm and the plates ready to prepare. After a few hours, she began to make the plates. She figured that Leri would be back by curfew, but Alisha had been draped over her papers and homework, too much so to realize curfew had passed. When she finally did look up, she cleaned up her papers and began to make the plates.

As she finished the plates, she cleaned the dishes and put them away. With perfect timing as usual, Leriana unlocked the door and entered the dorm. Welcome home, Master she said smiling. My day, was interesting, to say the least. I had a run in with the new Head of Security, and had a discussion about my grades with my teacher. Dinner is ready, whenever you are. Alisha brought out the two plates and placed them on the table, in their respective places.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 am

Leriana regarded Alisha curiously as she described her day, although that curiosity changed to suspicion when Alisha mentioned she had a run in with Madison. Leriana didn't say a word as she moved to sit at her place at the table. She took a bite from the pork chops on her plate, and the taste brought a brief smile to her face. But that smile quickly faded, and when she swallowed she asked What do you mean you had a run in with the new Head of Security? Leriana's voice was cold, if her pet had done something wrong the very first day after moving in Leriana was really going to have to punish her. While she waited for Alisha's answer Leriana resumed eating, her gaze cold and her face expressionless.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 am

Alisha had mentally prepared herself for the look that Leri gave her, but to no avail. It still sent a shiver down her spine. Stuttering and whimpering would do nothing to help if Leri wanted to punish her. Alisha slipped a spoon full of corn in her mouth. when she finished she looked at Leri. I was set up. After I busted some trouble makers who were stealing cheats, they framed me, as i was fixing the broken into cabinets. The head of security saw it only from her perspective and punished me accordingly. But I was able to make sure this reached no ones ears. That was it. All she could do was wait for judgement. She ate a piece of pork chop before adding.Those three names, along with the other trouble makers i have seen throughout the day, are on the dresser in the bedroom, Master.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 am

Leriana's expression relaxed at Alisha's words, although it still held a harsh coldness. Normally Leriana would have instantly defended Madison, after all the head girls were representatives of the teachers and Leriana generally treated them as equals. But one teacher had punished her for something she didn't do, and she remembered how much she hated that particular sensation. Leriana may be harsh, and often manipulative, but she would never punish someone for something they didn't do. So in this instance it would be best to let the matter slide. Of course Leriana hadn't missed the mention of talking with her teacher about grades, and for that reason the sliver of coldness remained.

If that is the case than I will let that particular matter drop, although ... Leriana looked thoughtful for a moment as she continued to eat. Do you have a mobile phone? If Alisha did than Leriana would give her Leriana's number, if not she would give her a phone to go along with it. Once that question was answered and out of the way Leriana questioned the second thing in Alisha's earlier statement that drew her attention. Why were you discussing your grades with your teacher?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 am

To Alisha, silence was never so loud. Alisha felt like she was waiting on the decision of a Judge. She had presented her case, not perfectly, but truthfully. And the truth shall set you free, hopefully. Alisha's heart sighed in relief as she saw the expression soften, followed by the Judgement. She was off the hook. Thank God. Alisha scooped up another bite of food as she heard Leri resume eating.

Thank you and Alisha pulled out her cell phone. It looked brand new, because it was. Virtually at least. She had never used it but for the time. Yes master I do. Oh, that. Alisha looked down a bit. I had to get some extra credit. Last week, I did less than expected on a few classwork grades. Alisha could get B's but C's were unacceptable. I recieced a 79 and a 82 on two things that i should have done better.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:08 am

Leriana reached out for Alisha's mobile, and when Alisha gave it to her she quickly accessed the address book and put her own number and name in. Next time you see someone doing something like that call me instead of trying to settle it yourself. The coldness on Leriana's face had completely faded as she continued to eat, her meal already almost completely gone. Instead Leriana was smiling again. She was happy with that level of grades, although she did make a mental note to praise Alisha if her pet started to improve her grades from there. Of course if they dropped from there Leriana would have to take steps to ensure they did not continue to drop.

Is there anything else you want to tell me? Leriana asked, leaving the question open but interested if Alisha had heard her new nick name that the student's had given her. Leriana watched Alisha carefully as she continued to eat, she didn't expect Alisha to hold back the information if she had heard it, but she intended to make sure. The other two things of interest had already been addressed, and now it was just the actual reason Leriana had asked Alisha about her day that interested Leriana.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 am

Alisha handed her phone to Leri and watched her put her number in. She finished the tiny portion of food that she had for herself, and smiled taking the phone back. Understood she said nodding. The gentle Leriana was back, and Alisha was out of the hole. Although she felt horrible guilt that her grades had dropped.

Alisha smiled a little but tried to hide it. She twirled her fork in her hand a little Well... It seems, that I have nickname.. The nickname was meant as, an insult but only fueled Alisha to uphold the title. I am..the "Prefect's Pet" , so the rumors say. This put pressure on Alisha though. Not only was she to perform well in her Master's eyes, but now if she slipped up at all, she would be stoned worse than a Christian, along with a probable long punishment by her Master.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Leriana frowned the moment as she saw Alisha trying to hide a smile. Tch. Didn't I teach you to not try and hide things from me sweetie? She lightly scolds Alisha, although her tone of voice is still friendly. It is more of a gentle reminder than a sign of Leriana actually being annoyed at Alisha, although that doesn't mean that if Alisha keeps doing it Leriana will continue to not really mind.

When Alisha admitted that she had heard her new nickname internally Leriana smiled, her expression was one of concern. She sighed before replying. I was wondering how long it would take before people got jealous of your position and started trying to, for want of a better word, attack you. I will have to ask around and see if I can find out who started it, after all I will not tolerate you being insulted like that. Since Leriana did refer to Alisha as her pet it should be quite clear that she believed Leriana calling her a pet was fine, while anyone else calling her a pet wasn't. What Leriana called Alisha in private was for her to use and no-one else. Well unless a teacher, or Katya, wanted to use it. That would always be fine.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Immediately, the image of the punishment in the basement pushed its way into her head. Did she really forget so easily what Leriana had ingrained in her head? Or did she ignore it? Either way Alisha was horrified. Although neither of these may have been true, she could not help but be concerned. Her master deserved better than that. Yes master, Im sorry she said with a tone of regret.

As Leriana began to explain that she had predicted this, Alisha frowned a bit, since she saw it how Leri explained it. They were jealous of her. They wished they were as close to her Master as she was. Alisha should not have seen the nickname as a praise. Her classmates had, in a sense, betrayed her. While she was only trying to make the school better, they insulted her and mocked her.

Alisha finished her food and looked at her master with a new closeness. She must have gone through the same things before. It was good that Alisha was with someone who actually cared for her. Thank you master she said in a soft and thankful voice.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Leriana smiled at Alisha when the black haired student thanked her for explaining what the name truely was. Her smile was genuine, although the reason was not what Alisha would expect it to be. Ever so slowly Leriana was distancing Alisha from the other students, was making herself into the only company Alisha had. Combined with Alisha's claimed love and Leriana would, if she wasn't already, become the complete center of Alisha's world. Leriana's smile was a sign of her approval of the fact it had already started, and at no prodding from her. Of course it would be easy to assume the smile was an attempt to show caring.

Leriana finished the last of her meal and pushed the plate away, content. She waited for Alisha to take the plates and cutlery over to the sink and simply sat and watched as Alisha washed them. Leriana could have requested a dish washer, but she felt she already had one, that was far more advanced and fun than any machine could ever be. She giggled at that thought, although did not voice her reasons behind the laugh. Thanks for tea sweetie. I think I'm going to take a bath, when you finish with the dishes would you mind washing my back for me?

Leriana didn't wait for an answer as she rose from her chair and walked into the bathroom. The sound of the taps running soon came through the open door as Leriana stripped and slipped into the bath before relaxing in the warm water as it slowly filled the tub.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next