View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 My own sort of Hunting (Nanaca) 

I smiled and relaxed a lot myself, "Yeah. I can't even begin to guess why, but we have a lot of really smart students, one of them probably invented something that would keep monsters away and buried it here. Or it's just not considered a popular spot. Either way, I've done everything to be a target here. Masturbate, read naked. Nothing."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:09 am
Profile YIM

Nanacas eyes flew opem as she said those words. She has masturbated? on this spot? She gazed at her with a shocked expression, and the thought of her doing such sent weird ideas through her head. She could feel her cheeks start to burn again, as blood floods into them, turning them tomato red.

"Um.. well... thats nice... I-i think..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:00 am
Profile YIM

"Well, it means that no matter what ya do, this is the place on the island where you do it safely." A smile crossed my lips when I said that and I turned a glance to her. Were she more brave, I'd have added an "or who you do", but she we meek so I kept myself under control.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Weird choice of words she used, but she got her point. Nanacas legs had gotten a bit sore from all that walking, so she takes a seat beside Linny, pulling her own skirt up a bit and folding one of her legs so that the knee points skyward. Her thigh is now very visible, glistening a bit from a thin layer of sweat that had formed while they were traversing the path. Taking both hands, she starts to massage her thigh, rubbing up and down her slender leg to relieve some of the soreness.

"Ahh... ooh... that feels good..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:05 pm
Profile YIM

I couldn't help but watch her. After I managed to look away, I muttered to her, loud enough for her to hear "tease".

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

She heard that. That word was usually said to her inside the dorms, and by none other than her shy roomie, but in truth, she was a tease, and hearing Linny say that, it may her smile inside. The chance was a bit too good to pass up, she wanted to see how her new friend would respond to a little bit of her trademark mind-fucking, so she acts as though she didnt hear her little comment.

"Oh yes... that hits the spot...." she exclaims in a rather soft yet slightly lusty voice. "It would be nice if I had someone rub down my legs, its a bit hard keeping them bent..." a little temptation for her red-clad companion as she stretches her well-formed legs out in front of her, leaning back onto her own arms.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:58 am
Profile YIM

I gave a small, impish smile. Oh, I'd rub her legs, but wouldn't promise to be innocent. "I'kll help," I offered in a similar voice to hers, "I'd love to help."

Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:10 am
Profile YIM

Well that didnt take long. Nanaca spread her legs in front of her and looked at Linny for a moment before uttering a few words. "Please, Mrs. Van RYan, help yourself.." . A colorful choice of words, especially her audience is one such as Linny. She waits for her to move, resting her ass on the grassy ground while doing so.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:12 am
Profile YIM

Oh, god! That choice of words as she opens herself up like that, it was almost too much! I leaned over, positioning myself between her legs. I started to rub the one she had attended previously, but slowly and surely, my hands trailed up her leg.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Linny took the bait, but Nanaca wasnt gunning for a steaming hot session of girl on girl action, she was aiming to see how much her new friend can take before she caught on to her teasing. She let Linny rub up her leg, waiting she was just about a few inches from her crotch.

"mmm... your good.. could you do the other leg, please?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3