View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 No classes today (open) 

"Great!" Faith was panting from running so hard, "I'm just so lost here it's releving to finally see some people around, everywhere i've been before has just been deserted. Where were you girls thinking of going?"

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:20 pm

Tera walked up with a confused expression and tapped the girl with long blue hair. "Excuse me. But do you happen to know what your suppossed to do if you have no classes for the day?" she asked curiously, showing she was true newbie.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:55 am

Monique smiles at both of them.."Well we was all going to go swimming..as for what to do with no classes..just think of it as a freed day to do as you want."

She then looks to Faith.."Well, some places are like that, deserted I mean..they just give off bad vibes if you catch my meaning."

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:54 pm

She nodded with a smile, the first smile she ever really gave since she came here.
"Swimming? I hope you would't mind if I joined in. See...I-I really don't want be alone ya know," she mummbled the last part and sat down next to Monique.
"I'm Tera by the way. Just sent here around Friday. And I gotta say, I'm not to happy with the place," she explains, holding herself close at the memories of virginity broken, shackles, and other such images that flooded her head.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:33 pm

OOC: I don't think any more should join. I think we have like 10 people now. O______o

Kari looked up at Tera.

"Well, besides all that, I still find it relatively better than where I came from. It's also quite clean around here. I was pretty surprised."

The young girl stood up, straightening out her dress.

"So are you going to wear a swimsuit or are you going to skinny dip, too?" she asked.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:06 am
Profile YIM

((^^; My bad for just popping in ya know.))
She looked up at the girl who stood...and suddenly dropped her mouth.
"Huh?" she asked bluntly to her question. She quickly shook her head and blushed in emberrassement. It was just girls for pity's sake.
She cleared her throat and laughed nervously.
"Uhh sure, why not? If you guys are then I won't mind."

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:43 am

"Skinny dip?" Faith looked a little confused. "Do you mean swim with no-" She gulped "Clothes on?" She looked around nervous, crossing her hands across her large chest. "I don't have a swimsuit. So if anyone else is then I suppose it would be ok..."

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:27 am

It was nice to see Tera wasn't the only one alittle skiddish about the whole ordeal. She smiled sheepishly at Pisha and turned back to Monique.
"You'll have to excuse us both. We're both emberrassed about going natural," she explained and scratched the back of her head.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:37 am

OOC: I'm just saying for anyone else who might try to join. We have enough people O_______o

"I lost my swimsuit the other day... out at the beach. I meant to go retrieve it for the past week, but it's kind of far out there."

Kari unraveled the sash fastening her dress.

"It's my first time, too, skinny dipping. if you want, I'll undress first." she looked over at Kim and winked.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:05 am
Profile YIM

Faith had no idea what to say. This complete stranger was about to get naked in front of her... Was this a trick?
She thought for a moment about following Kari's lead, but decided she'd wait to see if the other girls were serious about this...

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:00 am

I would simply never go Skinny dipping I pushed myself up and grabbed my containers Before looking to them.
"Do as you will though I will be wearing a swimsuit... Do forgive me... It's not common place for me to become that undressed even."

((Curious are we still by the tree?))

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:31 am

Faith giggled a little, She agreed totally with Erica, completely disrobing out here didn't seem like a great idea... but something about it seemed undeniable appealing.

Student: FAITH DYLAN
http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=697

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3