View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lonelyness, what sweet sorrow (Open To all) 

In my state of pleasure I had barely noticed that I wasn't the only one new to this whole ideal. I smiled encouragingly and put my hand onto her's. "Don't... Ngh, don't worry, this is my first time... Ooh, too.." I struggled to talk through moans and other sounds of ecstasy. I hoped that I looked reassuring. Well, as reassuring as a girl getting fingered for the first time could look.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:21 pm

“MMmm…I’m glad you like it, Diana,” I replied softly, smiling at my new roommate as I slowly and gradually began to increase the tempo of my thrusts, “because you now live with three very horny girls, who are going to be screwing each other’s brains out several times a day, and I would love for you to join us…and I’m sure Sondra and Kathleen will both agree on that.”

By now, I was already getting quite aroused from rubbing up so close to Diana, and my nipples were now very hard as they rubbed up against hers, my pussy was getting wet as well from my body’s contact with Diana’s. “Mmmm…My body feels so good against yours right now, Diana. Could you finger me like I’m doing you? My pussy is aching to be touched right now.”

asked for and don't always like.
- Lemony Snicket
------------------------------------
Updated Bio

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:58 pm
Profile WWW

I hesitantly nod, my hand cautiously making its way towards her opened crotch. Her vegina looked so differint then mine, as if it had been split open. I carefully began to stroke it, and before I knew it I had accidentally plunged my finger inside of it, the wet liquid that was coating her vegina making it too slippery for me to actually rub. I continued to moan and arch my back as ecstasy shot through my body repeatedly. "I'd.. ngh, be honored to.. aah, aah..." I eventually gave up on talking, allowing my pleasures and lust to take over my conscious mind.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:42 am

“Of course it’s alright, Kat, I invited you to join us, remember?” Smiling gently, Sondra put an arm around Kat, drawing her closer and leaned her head gently against the adorable blue-haired girl’s. “You’re so cute and sweet, Kat.” Sondra murmured as she held her friend closely, never wanting to let go. “Such a sweet little angel…”

Ever since Sondra had met Kat in Art Class, she had developed quite a fondness for the girl. There was something about her that was so different than many of the other girls she had met. Perhaps it was child-like innocence she possessed that endeared Katrina to her so much. It was in her face…in those big, pretty blue eyes. It was in the way she spoke…that cute little voice of hers…

Laying down in bed together with Kat, holding her close like this, Sondra felt closer than ever to her. There was just something so pure and innocent about her. It was as if that inside her beat the heart of a child. Here was a girl who, when you looked into her eyes, you just knew that she would never hurt anyone…would never cause anybody any pain or grief …

“Are you ready, honey? I’m going to make you feel good now. Just lay back now and let me take care of you.”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:04 am

“Th-thank you, Sondra”, Kat replied, smiling gently as she lay there with her warm and gentle friend, beginning to relax a little bit more, thanks to Sondra an Diana. She felt like she was back with her own roommates Violett and Kari, two wonderful people who were so kind to her, and had made her feel so at home here at Shokushu.

“Um, ok,” Kat said in response to Sondra telling her to lay back. Repsositioning herself so that she was laying on her back, putting some pillows under her head to make herself a little more comfortable. “Like this?”

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 am
Profile WWW

“Ooh…That feels so good…” I began to moan softly as Diana began to rub her moist pussy lips, more fluids seeping out of my tight wet cunt with each stroke. “Oohh!” My moans grew louder, my back arching involuntarily from the pleasure, when Diana slipped her finger inside my slick cunny and continued to fuck my hot little love hole.

I picked up the pace even more on my own thrusts, even adding another finger into Diana’s pussy as I continued to finger her pussy, while our bodies continued to rub together, my nipples hard as rocks as they rubbed up against Diana’s.

“Ahh…Soo Goood!”

- Lemony Snicket
Updated Bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 am
Profile WWW

My moans became louder and I also began to mewl, struggling to hold myself up. My fingers felt like they were covered in some type of lubricant, a very soft, warm and slick lubricant. And not only that, my fingers were also experiencing a whole new sort of softness, the moisturized goodness of the girl's sex arousing me further.

When I felt another finger begin thrusting into my virgin womanhood, I let out a loud gasp, closing my eyes tightly. My extremely sensitive clitoris was shooting sensations the likes of which I had never felt before. It was magnificent! It was like a well tuned orchestra, each part of it coming together to make a beautiful feeling. And as I felt her quickening her thrusts, I also felt this particular type of orchestra reaching its crescendo, my juices and orgasm building up inside of my womb. I didn't even realize that my hand was tightening around Katrina's, rubbing it for comfort.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:15 am

I slip my panties off and move over to Katrina as I smile and kiss her deeply "don't be shy babe just relax and me and the girls will handle this" i then look at Kathleen and smiled "come here kitty I might need your help and I want to suck those tits of yours." I say with a smirk

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:22 am

“Yes, just like that, dear, you’re doing just fine. Now just relax and let us take care of you.” Sondra smiled when Kim came over and gave Kat a nice deep kiss, and further comforting the sweet little angel laying there on the bed. When Kim turned her attention to Kitty, it was Sondra’s chance to move in on Kat.

Sondra began by giving Kat a very deep and passionate kiss on the lips, and then started trailing softer, more gentle kisses down her neck, moving slowly as her lips traveled downwards, to Kat’s perky breasts, giving each nipple a kiss before moving south, south until she reached her navel, giving it a gentle kiss before traveling lower still…

Sondra’s body was definitely starting to get aroused at this point, partially from what she was doing to Kat, partially from the heavy smell of sex in the air and partially due to all that was currently taking place, and what was sure to take place very soon, all around her. The blonde nympho’s nipples and clit began to harden and her breasts began to swell, and her sweet, sticky juices began to flow freely down her legs, forming a large puddle on the bed…and all without having been touched yet. She wiggled her firm little butt in the air, hoping Kim or Kitty, or possibly both, would take notice and move in to remedy that.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:28 am

My moaning grew louder as the level of my arousal continued to rise at a fast and steady rate. I leaned foreword, giving Diana a deep, passionate kiss on the mouth, the sounds of our moans muffled as I locked lips with the sexy blonde in front of me. I felt terrific, and judging by the sound of Diana’s moaning and the tightly clenched eyes, she was enjoying it even more, and it didn’t look like it would be much longer before she came. I know I wouldn’t be too far behind, as I could feel the pleasure building up as my juices started to flow a little more freely.

No, it wouldn’t be much longer at all…

- Lemony Snicket
Updated Bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:07 am
Profile WWW

Kat smiled, relaxing a little more and enjoying all the warm, loving attention she was getting from all these lovely people around her. Everyone here was being so nice to her, and seemed to do everything they could to make her feel comfortable during what had started out as a very awkward situation for her…

And then it happened. First Kim came up and kissed her on the lips, and then Sondra, who soon began to send soft little kisses down her body, making her body shudder from the gentle, teasing caresses of the blonde’s soft, warm lips, and she began to shiver with anticipation, waiting for what was soon to come…

Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 am
Profile WWW

Before I knew it I was being wracked with spasms of pleasure. I finally lost myself into lust and began thrusting my hips towards my purple-headed lover, trying to drive her fingers deeper inside of me. Meanwhile my hand sped up its tempo, thrusting harder and faster into her moistening sex. My other hand, the one gripping Katrina's hand, squeezed her's tightly as I felt the greatest of all of these new sensations. My brow began to sweat and my chest was heaving with ragged breaths. Before I knew it something inside of my womanhood convulged and, as I threw my head back to moan as loudly as I ever had and arched my back involuntarily, I came.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:53 pm

I slip my panties off and move over to Katrina as I smile and kiss her deeply "don't be shy babe just relax and me and the girls will handle this" i then look at Kathleen and smiled "come here kitty I might need your help and I want to suck those tits of yours." I say with a smirk

By now, Kathleen had completed the slo-mo stripping of her uniform, leaving her clad only in her socks. She sauntered over to Kim as she gave Kat a kiss, then once Sondra got to work on her, she lightly grapsed Kim by the shoulders and spun Kim around to face her.

She then lowered her ands to her own massive breasts, rubbing and kneading them slowly. "Are these what you were looking for, Kimmie?" she asked, her voice little more than a low moan. "You're not thirsty again are you?" she teased, holding as much of her breasts one in each and as she could, and rubbed her hard nipples against Kim's exposed chest. "I just gave you a sip at lunch." Kathleen licked her lips. "You’re insatiable, Kimmie."

Without any warning, Kathleen hands lid over her breasts to her nipples, and gave then each a powerful squeeze. She hissed in the self-inflicted pain, her crotch growing damp. But Kim might not have noticed, as twin thin jets of breasts milk splashed onto her cheeks as a result of the squeeze.

"Come and get it," she offered. "Drink up, then I'll fuck your brains out."

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Normally I would have gasped in disgust if a warm, white liquid sprayed across my chest, but instead the backlash from the breast milk hitting a girl's face just served to arouse me further. My orgasm seemed to last for several moments, a seemingly endless stream of sex juices pouring from my virgin vagina. My body involuntarily flinched and twitched as my pleasure receptors practically vibrated in ecstasy, my mind completely clouded with lust. My hand had left the girl's hand and made its way to my engorged breast, squeezing and twirling the painfully hardened nipple as if it were a piece of chewed gum. The other dark red nub felt as if it were in a winter storm, practically freezing in comparison to its sister. The only noises that could escape my mouth were loud moans, quiet groans and trailing mewls.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:54 am

I was getting closer to the edge now, even closer with Diana thrusting her fingers harder and faster inside my tight, clenching pussy, which seemed to be getting wetter and wetter by the second as her fingers brought me closer and closer to the edge…

My hips bucked and my back arched, electricity shot throughout my entire body. By body began to shake uncontrollably as my orgasm finally overtook me, my quivering pussy soaking Diana’s fingers with my sticky fluids, and I could do nothing but scream out in pleasure as I came with Diana, our fingers seeming working in sync with each other as we continued to finger each other through our orgasms…

- Lemony Snicket
Updated Bio

Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next