View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Alternative to magic *open for all girls* 

"This! Is my card chest!" Evangeline hauled the chest to the foot of her bed, placing it on the ground as gently as she possibly could. She fell back, breathing heavily.

"This contains the cards that I use. They are much different from the traditional card set."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:48 am
Profile YIM

That got my attention. "Diffrent card set? Like Tarot cards or something?" I asked, suddonly quite curious as I moved closer.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:17 am
Profile WWW

"This contains nearly every card imaginable. Deck of 52, Tarot, Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, you name it."

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 am
Profile YIM

"How did you pull that off?" I asked, moving foreward to look it over.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:58 am
Profile WWW

Evangeline hesitated answering that; what she did was clearly illegal on the Federal and international level. She gathered the data required to make the cards and produced these herself in her lab. They were perfect replicas of the cards they were based on.

"I.... uh.... I can't tell you." she said.

Want to be study partners?

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

I just grinned and said "Don't think I'll give up that easly." I cross my legs over and said "Any game in perticular you'd like to do?"

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:52 am
Profile WWW

"Hmmm.... how about some Tarot?" Evangeline suggested. "That seems to be what all the high school girls are into."

She opened up a compartment containing a large amount of Tarot cards. Taking them out, she spread them face-down in a smooth parabolic curve on the floor.

"My ability to properly decipher what the cards mean is not up to par with that of a professional." she said. "So don't take their predictions too seriously."

Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:20 am
Profile YIM

"Well, I see it as only a possability as to what may happon. Nothing is ever set in stone, from what I can tell."

Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:26 am
Profile WWW

"Yeah, well these things don't tend to be very accurate anyways, what with free will and all."

Evangeline got the rest of the equipment out as she spoke to Madison.

"Ok. Now it says that it you need to first decide what kind of future it is you want to know about, or really anything in general, before you decide what cards to pull."

Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:36 am
Profile YIM

"Hm...how about something for the upcoming year or so?" I asked, looking at the cards.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3