View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Second first impressions(Diana) 

Post Re: Second first impressions(Diana)
Darwin glanced away for a moment though thast didn't last long before she'd nod and stretch.

"I'll apply for the transfer to this room as soon as I can. I'd like to get to know you better again, perhaps all is not lost for the relationship we may have one day formed if I had maintained my mind."

The smile deepend as Darwin stoodcracked her back and placed a hand at her hip playing with her zipper a little.

"I'm sure that night ended well didn't it?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:50 am

Diana was rather worried that maybe Darwin would simply leave and never return, but she should of known better then that. When she heard her old friend say that she wanted to stay Diana smiled.

"I hope we do get back what we had before, its been so long"

She thought for a minute how that night had ended, and it had ended rather well, she nodded with a smile. "Course it ended well"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:05 am

"I'm still sorry... I couldn't please you that night love."

"Do stop doing that please... It's quite frustratng to have another speak in my voice. Forgive me for arguing with myself. I know it has to seem a little insane even if you have a similar issue. I suppose this place is prone to creating second personas."

Darwin sighed gently before offering a chuckle to her freind shifting her weight to cause the red material of her short skirt to sway in a bit of a provocative fashion.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:30 am

"I don't even argue with Lucia... that must be bad if your getting that'

Diana said this in a joking tone. She meant nothing by it at all. She looked to Darwin for a second and smiled. Then she noticed that her skirt had ridden up a little. She quickly looked away, back to Darwin's face.

"But it wasn't this place that gave me another persona..."
she said with a little sigh.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:46 am

"It wasn't here that did it?"

Darwin sounded shocked by this revilation, yet after a few solemn moments she shrugged. She decided it didn't matter too much where the other side came from.

"Alright so what do you think would be a good idea of something to do to get reaquainted Di?"

she ran a hand through her hair then through diana's hair enjoying the feel of it on her skin.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:30 pm

"I.."

Diana had no idea what to really say at Darwin right now, maybe she remembered how this had happened last time. But she was speechless right now and she didn't know why. She took her hand on Darwin's as it went through her hair and brought it to her cheek. Staring into Darwin's eyes for a few seconds, she suddenly pulled her friend into a kiss.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:31 am

She may have been surprised by it though the sign of affection from her past self's lover was far from unwelcomed as she simply allowed diana to do as she wished while at the same time relishing in every moment the kiss was held in instinct. it seemed feelings perhaps hadn't been forgotten just everything that surropunded them, meetings; names dates and everything else was gone b ut, it was still essentially a slightly sweeter perhaps darwin. she said nothing nowever as the kiss was held and returned with all the vigor that was put into it.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 am

Diana noticed that she wasn't pushed away. There was no kind of resistance to the sudden burst of affection. Diana didn't even pause for breath. Enjoying this to much to even think about breaking this past love. She closed her eyes as their kiss continued. After minutes of pure bliss. Diana pulled away and blushed slightly. "I... I don't know what came over me Darwin... It's just been so long... I'm sorry"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:47 am

Darwin sighed softly as Diana pushed away. she wished so deeply for that kiss to have lasted forever.

"It's nothing Diana dearest I'm sure you know very well that came over you, it's the same that came over me, the feeling so comfortable and familiar, as if we'd done it before long ago though something happened... I just can't place what though."

she explained smiling half ready to just pull diana into another kiss and futher it into various sorts of lewd acts.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:59 am

Diana smiled at this. It was like when she and Darwin had gone to bed together. But different in a slight way. And that was something she couldn't really put her finger on. She pulled Darwin into another hug. And whispered into her ear.

"I can't believe your not the same person I fell in love with anymore Darwin."

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:05 am

"I am though, I'm still wired just the same with just a mostly clear memory; a more pure me with nothing to taint it."

she replied in the best way she could.

"Though I do have to admit, those words in your voice feel familiar... And they feel wonderful..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:08 am

"Do you remember anything from that night at all Darwin?"

Feeling rather comforted by these words. Well slightly. Diana was still holding Darwin very close to her, in a hug that she hoped would never have to end. While she awaited an answer she began to remember all those days she wished Darwin to return and what she would say. But her plans had been shattered when that day actually happened it seemed.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:20 am

"I'm sorry diana... I don't even think I could tell you a year it happened let alone what happened during any time we spent together."

she sighed pulling diana tightly into a hug as well smile creeping over her face as she held the woman in her embrace.

"Though I can remember enough to say I love you too."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am

Diana smiled as the hug was tightened. And to hear the words. "I love you too" from Darwin. She had never heard that from her before. Not while she had known her before. This was turning even happier as the day went on. As they hugged, she didn't notice the smile on Darwin's face. Though even if she had, it wouldn't of mattered.

"You've never said that to me before Darwin"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:33 am

"I hadn't? I can't imagine why I'd never say those words to someone I feel so deeply about..."

she said in a slightly sadened tone before speaking again.

"I have to make it up to you somehow... anything you want diana dearest just name it."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next