View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 First Lunch ((For MewHime/Akane, Others welcome)) 

Post Re: First Lunch ((For MewHime/Akane, Others welcome))
"rumors, eh?" she asked, " i've heard somethings about the dangers this school has, but, not really clear on the details- heck the only 'dangerous' one around here might be me. still, i shouldn't get carried away- although i haven't lost a challenge fight yet, i got the high chances of losing one on this island to what ever danger there is."

she turned to Saira when she said about 'Lil miss physically impossible'. gee i'm glad you feel that way about me, she thought to herself. she looked out the window as dark clouds slide over the nice clear sky like a blanket. "welp- looks like we'll be in for 'abit' of rain." she said to herself, "here hold this, will you?". she handed the parasol to Nene and to Nene, the parasol seems to weigh into the thousands.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm

By heard Saira's words made Nene feel more safe. But for Akane she a bit shook as just listening. Oh may be she's right she 's so strong. Nene thought as just recieve the parasol before fall and roll by the weight, even she was a martial artist too. but she's a kind of speed typed not a strength one like Akane. "hehe seem like I couldn't use it." smiled slightly as forward her sight to the two and tried to lifted the parasol up to handed back, but it didn't move. "Do you have any normal ones? if not I think I could used this." said and took a plastic bag beside and cover it one her head. "Anyways do you plan to go somewhere?"

Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:23 pm

She handed the other two, lighter parasols- she looked out the window, soon to see rain, pouring down. "you can keep those," she said to them, "they only cost me 150 yen each. you'll most likely be in need of them for when the afternoon classes starts- which reminds me- i gotta get to the gym, ASAP". as she said that she opened the window so wide and stepped almost out of it.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Saira blinked, and almost rolled her eyes as Akane seemed to disappear from sight. Who the heck WAS that girl anyway?

"...What strange people here."

She sighed a bit deeper, and looked at Nene now, admittedly curious.

"Soooo... What did you want to do now?"

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 pm

"Umm... I really had no idea. Do you have some?" Nene replied as so surprised that Akane just leaving hers and Saira in her own room.

glaced at Saira with a kind of worried sight. 'Are there any things I can do with this glasses girl.' Thought as warp her grip around the weight parasol again, but both her mind and its didn't move.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:20 am

Saira shook her head some, trying to dispel the awkwardness of the situation. She then looked at Nene, who seemed to be somewhat... lost.

"Ah... well... well then. Were there any games you like to play or something? I might have some board and video games..."

Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:45 pm

"Board game, sound good I didn't play them for a long times. Then do you have it with you? or we have to go somewhere." Nene replied as began to explore Saira's body with her sight.

"umm.. and Do you think. Is Akane'll mind if we play it in her room." She said.

'May be she'll make us paid another fee.'

Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Climbing a tree that was in front of her dorm room window, carrying 2 weights, she saw them talking. she chucked in the 2 weights, and then jumped into threw window with her parasol open. "that sounds like fun, a board game" she said as she entered.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Saira blinked at the girl barging back into the room, all over again. That was... odd.

"Ah, we could do that, but... er... Weren't you just supposed to have been at the gym?"

But she shrugged slightly.

"I don't have it with me, no. It's... back at my dorm. It's not that far though, I could run out and grab it, then come back."

Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:21 am

"Err.. Akane" Nene was so surprise that she suddenly back. "Where did you go? and what did you do?" She just asked. But didn't wait for an answer

"Then anyways why don't we go to Saira's."

"Umm... I mean if you're welcome." then turned toward to Saira and smiled.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:58 am

she looked at the two, took several breaths and then said "i needed some weights, cause apparently i thought i packed my own afterall, i do need to keep my strength up, but they went missing, and sure, lets head over if it's alright with Miss Saira."

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Saira... paused for a moment, then nodded. That explanation would have to do, she supposed. So, with a start, the Egyptian girl stood up, and motioned to the door.

"Alright then, follow me."

So it was a brief walk and wander down the halls, past about 5-7 doors, before coming to one with some unimportant number on it. And she opened it, leading the other two into a modest room. It wasn't repainted or anything, and the furniture was the same, but little statues and artifacts sat all around. She walked over to a shelving unit and looked at it.

"Well, I've got a few here... What kind were you thinking of playing?"

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 pm

"How about a kind of advanture board game?..." Nene suggested. In the truth she wanna open the shelf and explored every parts of it herself ,but seem like the statue and artifact around just told her to keep in manner. then she just said as started to be tense. So much tense but cound be noticed so easily if only a little perceive, but anyways she continue

"I like a kind of fantasy, but it's up to you too."

Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:53 am

she looked around the room at the Egyptian Statues and was facinated. a miniature sphinx statues of Egyptian Gods such as Anubis where quite interesting. "these are really something Miss Saira. i've always wanted to visit Egypt but i never got the chance to smuggle myself aboard a plane to Egypt instead of Canada i could of-" she paused. 'oh crap. they might know my secret soon' she thought to herself as it soon started to come clear that she was and orphan. that also explains the "swimming to China" story.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Of course, Saira did not particularly care whether or not Akane was or was not an orphan. And she had already scoffed slightly at the swimming story, so the slight slip about the plane wasn't especially shocking. What Saira did pay attention to was Nene's suggestion.

"Hm, fantasy huh? I think I have this one... a bit complicated though. Not very common."

The box itself was unremarkable, showing some kind of darkened cave with stereotypical adventurers wandering in, torches in hand. Saira sort of blushed when she presented it, realizing it was slightly cheesy given her coursepath... But she shrugged. Not their business.

"Erm, anyway. It's... basically like a simple dungeon-crawl kind of game. A lot of the stuff is on cards - y'know, items, magic, monsters, all have the rules on the cards so it's at least easy to pick up. And... we're not supposed to be playing against or with each other, it's like a race to get treasure. This isn't an RPG or anything!"

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next