View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Passing Notes (for Yaeko Maita) 

Post Re: Passing Notes (for Yaeko Maita)
Violett nodded, sobbing softly into Yaeko's shoulder, trembling.

"It... happens a lot..." she whimpered. "I was in the pool, trying to relax after dragging my luggage upstairs, and that's when he showed up... And... it hurt a lot..."

Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:45 am

Yaeko hugged her tighter, rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

"Oh my god...did you tell the authorities? The teachers or someone?"

She lowered her voice to a near whisper, trying to keep the atmosphere more mellow, relaxed.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Violett shook her head, clinging tighter to Yaeko now, trembling and sobbing.

"Not after what happened when I told the nurse... She touched me all over, and she said she could make me feel like a virgin again, and this was while I was naked, on a cold table, with her breasts right in front of my face... The way she was smiling... I'm still sort of worried about her spiking my pills with something, I haven't quite been the same since I got here..."

Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Yaeko continued to hug the other girl, stroking her back mechanically. Her mind was churning, trying to make sense of the tale.

"I'm...so sorry Vi...what do you think changed about you? Have they...drugged you or something? Maybe in the food? Oh...oh god....are they drugging all of us?!"

Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:28 am

Violett shook her head, sighing softly.

"I'm not even sure they're drugging me... I might just be this way because of what happens here... but..."

She pressed herself tighter against Yae-chan, and suddenly it was all too obvious how warm her breath was, and how fast her heart was beating.

"They made me... dirty..." she gasped. "Not innocent any more... I... I try to be a good girl... but I always wind up kissing people... and then it just goes from there... and I'm naked again... I'm not even pretty when I'm naked..."

Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:49 pm

Yaeko licked her lips nervously, glancing around the empty classroom for a quick moment. Her brow furrowed as she made up her mind, giving Violett a tight hug.

"Yosh. Alright, this doesn't seem the best place to talk Vi-chan. Come on, we can talk and you can help me unpack, neh? And...I don't think you're a bad girl Vi-chan. Not at all. Ok?"

Standing, she offered her hand for the other girl to rise, smiling in an open, friendly manner, despite the various alarms and whistles going off in her head.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 am

Violett nodded shyly, head bowed as she rose to her feet as well.

"Thank you, Yae-chan... I'm not very strong, but... well... I'll do my best."

She knew what would happen, of course. She'd just told Yae-chan what would happen. It was the same thing that always happened; she was so lonely, and they were all so beautiful...

It happened because she let it happen, even wanted it to happen. Yes, being a slut, in general, she hated. The loss of her moral fiber filled her with despair and self-laothing... But the specific instances, the warmth and the love and the closeness, those she didn't think she could live without.

It didn't always happen... It usually did, but there were a few exceptions. This probably wouldn't be one of them, but....

Well...

Violett felt like she was cheap and tawdry and prbably a little sick in the head, but, aside from that, she really didn't mind being a slut at all.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:52 am

Giving Vi an encouraging smile and a squeeze of her hand, Yaeko snagged her bag from her desk and left the room, keeping her pace slow, so the other girl could keep up. They made their way through the sprawling grounds, passing through the quad, to the dorms. Yaeko stopped at the door, frowning as her hand touched the handle.

"Hey Vi-chan....this is going to sound strange...but I don't quite remember how to get to my room...I left it this morning, but...I don't remember ever going to it in the first place....weird eh? I'll just ask the girl on desk duty."

She rolled her eyes, sighing in exasperation, trying to lighten the mood, even though the lack of memory bothered her, deep inside. She stopped at the desk, and was told where her room was, the girl sitting there giving her a strange look. Yaeko grinned and thanked her, waving Vi after her as she headed to the elevator.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:21 am

Violett grabbed her purse and backpack and scurried along after Yaeko, biting her lip, a perturbed expression on her face.

"Okay... Yae-Chan... You do get that there's some seriously weird things going on around here, right? I mean, you don't remember where your own room is, but some random intern can give you directions?"

Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Yaeko looked at Violett curiously.

"Uhm, doesn't seem that strange. I mean, my room would be listed with the school and all. She just looked it up. But yeah, she did look at me funny, now that you mention it. Hmmm....maybe we should go ask her?"

Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:18 am

Smiling sheepishly, Violett shook her head.

"I... I didn't see her look it up," Vilett admitted. "I... uh... kinda spaced out for a second. She probably just thought it was weird you forgot... Anyways, if she is part of something weird, why would she tell us?"

Taking Yae-chan's hand, Violett blushed softly.

"We may as well just keep going, right?"

Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:12 am

Yaeko chuckled, shaking her head.

"Yeah, you're probably right. But do you really think everyone is in on it? Like...some sort of weird conspiracy? Even the other girls?"

Yaeko shook her head again, smirking. It all sounded so ridiculous...although...no, couldn't be... Turning back to Violett she grinned wickedly, arching her brows.

"How do you know I am not a member of this crazy conspiracy, hmm?"

Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:20 am

Violett shook her head sighing softly.

"Yae-chan, this isn't a joke... Bad things happen here, and I don't know why the faculty would let them happen unless they were part of it..."

She sighed, then suddenly blushed.

"Er... Maybe I should search you, just to be sure?"

Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:53 am

"Geh...not even fooled for a minute, hunh? Well...I just can't believe that something this big could go on without everyone noticing. I mean...why aren't all the other girls scared? They seem just fine to me."

Yaeko raised one finger and waved it admonishingly, turning again and entering the elevator, waiting for Violett.

" Heh. You could try Vi-chan, but I'd be forced to tickle you...to death! Bwahaha!"

She gave her best super villain laugh, miming curling an invisible mustache threateningly. She ruined it by rolling her eyes then winking at Violett, waving her into the small moving room.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:00 am

Violett scurried into the elevator, blushing softly.

"I... I guess you can get used to anything... And the last person I tried to tell didn't believe me anyways... Besides, I'm... kinda scared in normal situations... And I'm so far from home now..."

Blushing deeply, she looked away.

"I think we all get raped so much it starts to be an inconvenience rather than a tragedy. That's... Pretty wrong, isn't it? I... I want to go home."

Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next