View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Boob Tube (Diana) 

Post Re: The Boob Tube (Diana)
"Its just... It's not that I don't want to, it's just that it's not fair that I am pushing myself onto you like this. I suddenly felt like one of those dreadful creatures, pushing myself onto any woman that I want..." Diana shuddered slightly, her shoulders drooping as she realized how many times she had done just that. Violett, Kairi, Sondra and now Emily. She had to really rethink her approach to this. It wasn't right, not at all.

Smiling softly at Emily, Diana replaced her hand on Emily's thigh, showing comfort and an invitation to be intimate, but a respect for Emily's ability to say no. "You deserve to at least get to know me before I start to bury my head between your thighs." She was being a bit more forward this time, giggling softly at her own joke. Yet this joke felt to be one of the most serious and truthful things Diana had ever said. She thought back to when she had first arrived on this island, shy and indifferent. Now look at her, kissing any girl she found cute or attractive without a second though. What is this place turning me into?

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:27 am

Diana's reasons were perfectly sound, and Emily shuddered a bit herself at the mention of the island's inhuman inhabitants. She began to feel sorry for the poor girl, and wanted to make sure that she wasn't feeling threatened by Diana in any way. Emily placed her hand on the other girl's and smiled warmly.

"Don't worry Diana, I know that you'd never try to hurt me and that you'd listen if I told you to stop. You're a sweet and beautiful human being and you shouldn't burden yourself with such worries. I'd love to get to know you, but I'm a patient girl..."

With that she blushed to herself as she leaned forward and planted a firm kiss right at the corner of Diana's jaw. She held the kiss for what seemed a very long time before slowly pulling away, a shy look crossing her face.

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 am
Profile YIM

It was Diana's turn to stutter. "W--... I... Th-thanks, I guess..." She felt warm skin brush against her hand and an air of intimacy with Emily. She smiled shyly and blushed brightly as Emily kissed her face. Her eyes were closed and she savored the feel of tender lips against her Caucasian skin. Opening her eyes again, she saw that Emily was also not feeling particularly forward today. But nonetheless, Diana had held the reins long enough. It was Emily's turn to steer the two women. "Okay, then, what would you like to do now?"

Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 am

Emily's eyes had fallen to her lap in her mild fit of embarrassment. She took a lock of her long hair and slowly ran her fingers through it mindlessly. The dark brunette strands shimmered in the light as they toppled gracefully from her grasp. In her mind Emily was having a heated debate as to whether she should continue her 'assault' on the girl next to her or to fall back, and the arousal she was feeling from the previous few minutes wasn't helping the decision making process.

"I'm... I'm not sure... The TV is still on, but..." she trailed off. She had a very strong desire to cuddle with someone.

I love being cute!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 am
Profile YIM

"But...?" Diana probed the woman sitting beside her. She cocked her head slightly, looking at her from a lower angle to see her face from behind the tresses of hair now framing her face. Diana placed her hand tenderly on Emily's thigh again, a comforting motion rather then a sexual one this time. "Whatever you want to do, I'm fine with it." Diana smiled innocently as she softly whispered to Emily.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Her head turned slightly so she could look into Diana's eyes. She gently placed her hand on the other girl's, lightly stroking it with her thumb. Emily's face hinted at her thoughts by showing the slightest bit of a suggestive smile.

"I... I really don't feel like watching it anymore..."

I love being cute!

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 am
Profile YIM

Diana's hand tingled warmly as she felt Emily's touch her, her smooth, warm skin casually massaging Diana's. The intimacy and raw emotion of this situation simply made Diana become aroused all over again. But she needed to let Emily make the first move. It was the only way she could go through this without her mind making her guilty later. "Well, okay then, what else would you like to do?" Diana moved in closer still, both girls mere centimeters apart. Their naked thighs were practically touching, but not quite. Diana's face was very close to Emily's, but once again, it went no further then that. Her hand remained on Emily's thigh and gently stroked the sensitive skin, but no more then that.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Even the most gentle touch sent ripples of electricity across Emily's skin. She somehow kept herself from shuddering from the light stroking her thigh was receiving. That was it. She couldn't hold back her desires any longer.

Emily's eyes closed slowly as she haltingly leaned forward. Her lips trembled and parted ever so slightly just before pressing against Diana's. She squeezed the girl's hand gently, but continued stroking it with her thumb. After what felt like minutes, it became apparent to Diana that Emily wouldn't be the first to pull away.

I love being cute!

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:28 am
Profile YIM

Diana closed her eyes and allowed herself to slide into the kiss but refused to allow herself to take charge. She slacked her body, allowing Emily's mouth to push onto her's and her tongue to softly move into Diana's mouth. Diana slacked her hand, resting it on Emily's warming thigh. She rubbed her thighs together, her body preparing for the inevitable.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Emily couldn't believe that she was being so forward. Something about this place or the people in it caused her to be way more assertive than she ever was at home. At this point however, she really didn't care.

She leaned in, gently guiding Diana down. Emily pulled herself onto the couch and hovered over the girl's wanting body. The kiss finally broke and Emily pulled back slowly as her hair spilled over them both. She smiled sweetly, her breath coming a little faster than it had been. Her soft lips parted slightly as she slowly moved to steal another kiss.

I love being cute!

Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile YIM

Diana's cheeks flushed as she felt Emily slowly yet assertively lower her body ontop of Diana's and lower Diana down onto the couch. Diana felt Emily's weight on top of her as reassuring, making the scene unfolding on top of her feel more real, as right now Diana thought that she was in some sort of wet dream.

As Emily pulled her lips away from the intimate kiss, Diana took in a deep breath, filling up her lunges with air before accepting another passionate kiss from the smiling woman on top of her. Diana embraced Emily tightly, pulling her down on top of the blonde, their breasts sensationally rubbing together. Diana let out a muffled moan into Emily's mouth, her hands stroking the other girl's back.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:27 am

The sound of Diana's moan and the feeling of her embrace reassured Emily that she wasn't taking advantage of this lovely girl. She slowly lay on Diana, freeing her hands to explore the girl's body. Emily's long fingers stroked the blonde's cheek as their lips pressed together. Their tongues met within the kiss and intertwined. Emily's other hand stroked Diana's arm gently before sliding onto her waist.

I love being cute!

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:49 pm
Profile YIM

Diana continued to make an mmm into Emily's mouth as they kissed, her own hands dropping down to stroke Emily's bum, grasping her cheeks softly for a moment before running back up, her thumb hooking the hem of her shirt and starting to pull it up the girl's back. Emily's hands felt smooth and graceful, like silk on her sensitive skin. A part of Diana wanted this moment to last forever, this intimate kissing and mingling of flesh. But another part of her wanted to speed it up, careen it out of control into a sexual orgy. Luckily the first part won over, for now anyway, so Diana began to reach her own tongue towards Emily's mouth, their moist tongues rubbing against each other as they slid into the others mouth.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 pm

Emily moaned into Diana's lips as the girl's hands moved up and down her body, caressing her backside and slowly lifting her shirt to reveal part of the lavender garment beneath. Diana's hands knew what they were doing, and Emily was enjoying every endless second of their work. She returned the favor by slowly tugging Diana's shirt up to reveal more of her belly and moments later up over her wonderful bust. Emily's hand then let go and slowly trailed back down her chest, sliding gracefully between Diana's breasts, across her pale tummy, and coming to rest on her waist. She began tracing little spirals across Diana's skin with her long and elegant fingers. They wandered up and down but never got to her bra, intentionally taking this encounter very slowly. Just the way she liked it.

I love being cute!

Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3