View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Alchemist and Swordmaiden meet (Zilva) 

Post Re: Alchemist and Swordmaiden meet (Zilva)
Michelle smiled softly and brushed aside a few strands of hair from her face.

You seem to have a low opinion of yourself, Zilva. I think you are quite attractive. I don't think myself as being able to get whomever I want. I see myself as a friendly person who tries to make others feel better about themselves. She said, watching as Zilva took her jacket off, revealing her tank top clad breasts.

It seems I have to be the more aggressive one here to get anywhere. That's ok, I guess.

Michelle straddled Zilva's lap, planting a soft kiss on the lips of the beautiful alchemist.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:43 pm

"Michelle....." Zilva's eye went wide as she was kissed. She fell back to the bed landing within the soft mattress beneath the pretty girl. "That was...nice...."

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Michelle could sense that Zilva was becoming slightly more comfortable now. Michelle slid the tank top up to reveal the alchemist's torso, which Michelle began to apply fluttering kisses to, starting just above her jeans and began to slowly worked her way up towards the breasts of her new friend. Michelle wasn't sure if Zilva was ready for all the little things Michelle could do to pleasure a woman, but she felt perfectly comfortable taking things slowly for a first-timer.

If I move too fast, let me know and I'll slow down. I only want to make your first experience a pleasurable one. She said with a wink before kissing between Zilva's perky breasts.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 pm

"Unnghh.." Zilva moaned softly the normal block that happened during sex or any sex related activity absent here."no..it's ok..it feel really nice.." Zilva was no stranger to sex mind you but her bad experiences had put a block on the pleasure that she could ge tout of it with a man or apparently the monsters. However with a girl she was feeling very nice.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:13 pm

(OMG! I could have sworn I replied to this! I am sooooooo sorry!)

Michelle smiled and kissed the petite alchemist on her soft lips gently, but not breaking it immediately. A soft passionate kiss is the best description. After breaking the kiss, Michelle began to slide her hand up the legs of the woman's jeans, her nails dragging softly against the denim prison holding what Michelle was certain were a very beautiful pair of legs. However, she was more focused on what was between them. Michelle began to wonder how excited she had her guest.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:43 am

A soft sigh escaped Zilva's lips as she shuddered a bit. She was starting to become wet as Michelle kissed her. She had never been able to feel this sort of pleasure before..maybe this was a start around her mental block.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Michelle smiled at Zilva. It looks like you are beginning to enjoy yourself a little more, Zilva. Just let yourself go. It's just us in here. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The lusty redhead reassured. Michelle then began to lift the tanktop and kiss gently at Zilva's toned stomach.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3