View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria) 

Post Re: A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria)
Obnoxious is her middle name. It's also a great defense. She didn't expect that kind of response, however. But in all honesty, what was she expecting from a former Soviet satellite militia girl. Eyes widen bewildered as the can just crumples inward in her grip, spraying her with a near full can of citrusy green, face and hair made sticky and wet (and really, sticky and wet could be a whole lot worse in a place like this), shirt soaked through to the bone. She isn't wearing a bra, a fact that is quite apparent at the moment as she blinks soda out of her eyes, attention moving from Aeria, then down. Hands move quick to cover her chest. Bewildered shifts to pissed in a flash, as her eyes go narrow, suddenly furnace hot behind bright blue, the kind of feral of a house tabby that really will pick a fight with a tiger.

But she dials it down to indignant before she can spit venom, a conscious effort, tempered from her time at the school. In the past she would have been on the girl like lightning but recently she's found..... Well.... Good work is hard to find. And then slowly her head is processing the thought, exactly what just happened there? From indignant to suspicious curiousity. Arms are crossed over her chest for modesty, expression still not very far from a glower as she peers up at Aeria. "Whoa Carrie. The fuck was that?"

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:12 am

Hand pressed to her face and distracted mutterings made her miss the majority of the Elise's shifting emotions. Well that and Aeria's polite and sheepish averting of her eyes when she saw exactly what the soda did to Elise's shirt. Though the image seemed branded into her retina. Elise's question came out far more... controlled than she'd have suspected from her. Seeing only part of her emotional shifting had given the impression that Elise, much like herself, reacted in a hostile manner when surprised. Still... how on earth was she supposed to answer that question? It was obvious that she had somehow done it, lying would get her no where. 'Dear God girl... a mine mess you've made yourself' she thought bitterly.

With Elise's breasts now covered by her crossed arms she turned her gaze back to the dripping woman, her expression nervous. Her bottom lip was caught by her teeth, her eyes unable to focus on anything for long. Finally she replied in an almost sheepish manner "I lost my composure... sorry..." Of all things Aeria was embarrassed!

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:29 am

She facepalms at Aeria's response, muttering something under her breath as she pushes to her feet. Her back is turned on the taller girl as she stalks towards her closet, deftly tugging off her shirt, and wadding it up into an over-filled hamper. "Goddammit, girl.... You got me good." She stands in the doorway to the closet, peering in. Her body stretches deliciously, peaking onto tip-toes, lift of shoulders, tightening of rear, the slight hint of the round swell of her breasts peeking in silhouette as her fingers comb the top of the door frame for a cigarette. She plucks a lighter tucked into the waistband at her hip, lit up, then glancing down. Man, she's sticky all over! Hold your innuendo please. She tugs a pair of jeans and a fresh tee off the hanger. Her chin turns over her shoulder back toward Aeria. "Seriously though. What was-- You gonna clean that up, girl?" She gestures back to the couch, stained with cola. "What was that about?"

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:46 am

Aeria's eyes followed Elise as she moved towards the closet, watching with more than passing interest as she began to lift the shirt off of herself. And when it was off... well Aeria didn't stare so much as she... admired... from a distance. Yes, she would go with that. Even then though she was eventually forced to look away as her mind once more went in directions she was hesitant to let it follow. Her hand rose to the back of her head, running through her hair as she looked at the now clothed form of Elise, that sheepish look coming to her face yet again "I... uh... you got something for me to clean it up with? What I did... well it isn't exactly a delicate ability... really only good for um... impacts. Blunt, brute force... that sort of thing..." She was stumbling over her words, now even more embarrassed than she was just moments earlier.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 am

"Wash cloth on the desk." She grumbles as she changes. Smoke frames her silhouette as she tugs on her top, snugger this time, an Arctic Monkeys ringer tee. Seems the girl has a never ending supply of band shirts. The cigarette is left in the corner of her mouth as she wiggles her now damp panties to her ankles, bending over to sling them into the hamper. While her last ensemble wasn't exactly modest, any semblance of modesty apparently goes out the window when she becomes irate. A firm, fit butt, tight little bubble, matches those toned little legs. She slips on the jeans, a little loose, before turning back to Aeria.

"Certainly didn't seem delicate to me, and damn, girl. I was there. I should know." She's smoothing fingers through her hair, grumbling when they come back sticky.

(Um... Elise!)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 am

Aeria sighed softly and headed over to the desk, pickup up the wash cloth and dampening it in the sink before heading over to the couch to begin to wipe up the mess from her mild temper tantrum. She sighed and rose back up to her feet, heading over to the sink once more, rinsing the cloth and repeating the process. Almost hesitantly she commented "You seem to be... rather... unsurprised by what I can do..." And crushing a soda can really wasn't all that hard. She could easily do far worse. "Uh..." She slid into silence, uncertain how to phrase her desired question. During these short little trips she did her best to not stare at Elise, breathing out a short breath of relief when she had slipped the jeans on. "I'm sorry for that in any case, usually I have better self control than that. Been... easy to provoke as of late."

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 am

She heads over to the sink herself, bumping hips with Aeria in the process. She shoots her a sidelong look at the first question, a sort of sidelong Are you serious? took expression. "Yeah. Well, between Sigmund the Sea Monster on day shift and It Came From Japan at night, there isn't much that surprises me, chickadee." As she bends over the sink, splashing her face before running water through her hair. Ugh. She's really going to have to get it cut short again. She holds her cig carefully to the side in the process.

She doesn't so much as turn around as she keeps talking. "Easy to provoke, huh? Yeah, that's a real surprise. But maybe it can be useful, yeah?"

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 am

Aeria gave her a blank look at the mention of what she could only assume were movie titles. Her comprehension followed a few moments afterwords. Oh... a reference to the monsters. Still, a monster wielding its abilities and Aeria wielding hers were too separate things right? With that annoying question bouncing around inside of her skull she wiped up the last bit of the spilled drink off of the couch and walked back to Elise by the sink. She lifted the rag and let it drop with a splat on the side of her face saying "Not usually no, but I find myself more easily provoked than I normally am. Must have something to do with my encounter with this Sigmund the Sea Monster fellow" Was she baiting the other girl? Or merely annoyed at being indirectly compared to to the monsters? She added in a bland tone as she took a step back "And it really isn't all that useful besides for cooling down hot heads" A faint smile rose to her face at that.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:02 am

Aeria had better get used to obscure pop culture references if she's going to hang out with Elise for any extended period of time. But don't these two look quite the domestic pair? She doesn't opt to explain the monster comparison, apparently either oblivious or apathetic to Aeria's irritation. A shrug. "I mean, it's cool, though. Hell of a party trick. Maybe all you need is training, you know? Practice? You seen Scanners? How fucking hardcore would it be if you could make people's heads explode just thinking about them ugly?"

That's the only rag she has, so she squeezes it out and uses it to wipe her face. Hair sticks down where it's been smoothed with water. There's a pregnant pause as she ponders something, and then... Well, she can't really believe she's asking it. Girl must be going soft. "You got a roommate, comrade?"

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 am

A party trick? Oh Elise underestimated her. But she had absolutely no pop culture knowledge to go on, so it was lucky that Elise further explained the Scanners reference so as to avoid yet another blank stare. "No, I'm afraid I haven't ever seen any American made movie with the exception of..." She brought her finger to her lip trying to remember the name of that horrible film, "Ugh I can't remember it, I haven't watched television since my early teens, but as for the idea... I suppose I could if I tried... but..." She winced at the mere thought of how painful that would be to herself.

Shaking away that thought she watched Elise wrap the rag through her hair, not responding to her baiting, blinking as the silence that stretched between them was broken by such a question. "Um... no, I have a room to myself, the other bed is empty. Why?"

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am

"Fuck 'em. Roomies are a real pain in the ass." Yeah. Always disappearing into nowhere. Abandonding you. "I'm just saying, the dorms aren't any safer than anywhere else on this goddamn campus. They can get you anywhere but...." She squints over her shoulder, chin tipped up just to even begin to catch gaze with Aeria. Isn't that frustrating? She hangs the rag back up. "I'm just saying, you ever have a particularly rough day or anything, I got space here. Don't get the wrong impression. I like my privacy. Just now and again... It's nice to have a refuge, you know?" As she slips around Aeria to flick out her cigarette in a coffee mug.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 am

Elise proved once again be be rather unpredictable. It was rather amusing all things considered. Aeria wondered if her time here would turn her as rough and perhaps even partly bitter like Elise. It was not exactly a pleasant thought especially considering the experiences she would have to have for that to happen. A small breath came past her lips and she did something a little out of character for herself. As Elise passed her to flick the cigarette away she turned and slid her arms around her lightly, a simple hug though from behind, and said in a truly appreciative tone "That means a lot to me Elise, you have my thanks" Though at least she didn't break out into tears or anything else. And the hug was short lived, her arms leaving her even as she finished speaking.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:43 am

She stops, body going rigid and then, just briefly, sinking back against Aeria. Her eyes sink to half lid, allowing herself a ghost of a smile as her fingers lightly ghost over Aeria's wrists, folded around her midsection. She draws back on the cigarette as the taller girl disentangles. "s'nothin' girl." Brisk, barefoot steps take her to the desk as she sinks into an office chair. Casually, she sweeps a messy pile of papers and books and discs off of the surface, clearing a servicable space. A key is liberated from underneath the carpet and she uses it to twist the lock on one of the desk's compartments. As if in response to the subtle show of endearment symbolized in the hug, she empties the contents out onto the top of the desk a measly assortment of weapons cobbled from what can be found on campus. There's some knives from the cafeteria, short and not very sharp, but honed to capacity; a ball pin hammer; a claw hammer; what seems to be some sort of double-sided hatchet, crafted out of a discarded tool handle, twine, and a serrated industry saw blade from the shop workshop. It's not much, but at least it's something, an indication of the utter lack of resources at the disposal of the poor Shokushu girls.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 am

The hug had been quite nice, if quite brief, neither girl seemingly the type to easily respond with more sensual actions, though the faint touch to her wrists had actually been the most caring gesture Aeria had received since coming to this school. She watched with restrained curiosity as Elise opened up one of her drawers, emptying the contents haphazardly on the desk. Aeria approached, seeing the glint of metal and viewed the motley assortment of 'weapons'. Tools would be a better word for these things. She sighed lightly and muttered "This school should offer a weapons improvisation class..." shaking her head and biting her lip as an idea came to her. "Hey, you said that you were gaining intel on monsters right? Do any of them use or carry real weapons?" It was a long shot and in truth Aeria doubted that would be the case. Why would things so powerful need something as mundane as weapons? Still... the faint hope showed in her eyes. Though even if one existed... reaching it and its hoard likely would be a difficult if not impossible task. Still... one thing at a time

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 am

She rolls her eyes, her voice dry. "Just because I'm from the Deep South doesn't mean I was raised in a survivalist camp. You want to teach it, the opening is yours." A hand combs through sticky hair as she leans back in her seat, fingers drumming on the desktop beside the weapons. Fingers stop, tips tightening on the wooden surface as she shakes her head slowly. "Yeah. I thought I already told you, girl..." Eyes lift to her, slate, cautioning. "It's not like the denizens around here really need weapons but... Well.... Some of them seem to have a taste for the. um. fetish. Whips and paddles. Restraints. Knives." Her voice is hoarse, eyes distance, the hollowness in her expression suggesting a recent association with the implements in question. A fingertip trails her collarbone as fo a moment she seems... lost... She's been here for over a year now, but nothing in all that time has made her seem so vulnerable, so used and useless.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next