View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dorm fun (Krystal Prism) 

Mizuho was alitttle suprised she wanted to wager that and she accepted. "alright i choose 4 odds for a peice clothing. She smiled as she looked at the girl.

(yea its sorta like it but i got the idea from my favorite movie series blindswordsman Zatoichi...its the way they gambled back in japan)

Lover/Priss

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal figured that with 4 dice each, odds were at half they were both right, so Krystal grinned at her opponent. "I raise you a shoe with that piece of clothing, on the fact that there are 5 evens."

Krystal knew luck was on her side normally, but this game was more luck than any she had played before.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

"hah...alright" Mizuho flipped the cup up and sure enough it had the girls number. "damn" Mizuho reached down and jerked her left shoe off and tossed it to the side. "alright lets go again im sticking with Odds"

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, before shaking her dice, "Hey that was a shoe AND a piece of clothing! Socks don't count!" She tossed the dice back in the cup, and began to shake it slowly, "So how many odds? " She slams down the cup, grinning.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:42 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho pulled off her shirt and threw it aside. "5 odds....i set the stakes high....this time you have to remove two pieces of clothing *of* the winners choice" She grinned as she leaned in still having her black bra on, she needed to one up the girl.

Lover/Priss

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:27 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, and ran her finger around the top of the cup of dice. She smiled lightly, "Six evens. I know it... I feel it. " She grinned, having counted the dice from the last roll, and knew they were going to be even again. 'And I'll match your bet"

Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho waited for the girl to pick up the cup, she licked her lips as she grinned at Crystal. "heh....luck can turn very quickly" She crossed her arms thinking how the dice fell and if they were in her favor or not. She slapped her hand down on the table. "i raise the price higher....3 peices of clothing" She smiled it had to be odd there was no way it was even again.

Lover/Priss

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:58 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, enjoying the increased gambling, but not sure she was going that far. She took off her bra, and sighed, "Nah, I fold." She leaned back, pushing her chest forward and her head back, yawning lightly. "That was a bit too heavy of a bid for me."

Last edited by Krystal Prysim on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:30 pm
Profile YIM

"heh...wanna keep going?.....or do you want to do somthing else?" She smiled leaning on her hand, she smiled at the girl grinning. She chewed on a peice of hair. "you know......your very pretty"

Lover/Priss

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal scooped the dice back into the cup, and began to shake it lightly. "So I've herd. But don't whimp out just because you couldn't bluff me into loseing more clothes, I'm still ahead here."

She flipped the cup over, and landed it on the table, smiling lightly. "I'll take odds this time. Four of them, for 1 piece of clothing."

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile YIM

"deal" She grinned and looked over at the girl. She shifted her breasts around inside her bra where they had gotten uncomfortable. She said. "3 evens for your 1 peice of clothing"

Lover/Priss

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal grinned lightly, and tapped her cup lightly. "Alright then, what do you have?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:48 pm
Profile YIM

"heh 4 evens" Mizuho smiled as she pointed to them with her finger, she tapped the floor lightly. "well cough it up"

Lover/Priss

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:59 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal grinned lightly, and stood slowly. She spun a small circle, her skirt lifting up, and then set her hands on her hips, "Aww, well don't you feel special. Just remember that I won the first hand."

She turned around, slid her index and middle fingers into the hem of her skirt, and slid the cotton fabric down, dropping it to the floor. Then she turned, and in the same movement, sat back down on the pillow, her legs crossed and her shirt covering her lap. Tossing the dice back into the cup, she shook it, grinning at Misuho.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile YIM

"ok what will it be now?" She licked her lips as she readied herself for another hand, she was feeling another stroke of luck as she might be able to catch up with the girl.

Lover/Priss

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next