View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar) 

Post Re: The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar)
I blinked looking over the skirt now as it had appeared longer than I had expected. I looked to the now rather exhausted looking Ishtar and offered a simple pat on her back.

"Thanks Ishtar! That's a rather amazing ability... are you alright though? we should hurry to my dorm so you can rest a little.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:34 am

Ishtar collected her breath as her friend thanked her. Yes if we can that would be great. Could you hold my hand, I would like you to make sure I don't fall behind. It takes me a great amount of concentration to keep this spell up, and I may not make there on my own. Ishtar was a little embarrassed by her own lack of prowess with magic, but for now it was good enough. They wouldn't even needed once they make it back to Erica's room.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 am

I offered a soft nod to my new aquaintence as I draped her arm over my shoulder now smiling as I took a portion of her weight off of walking. I hurried with her to my dorm; which was quite empty and rather lonely really. I opened the door and stepped in. inside various beakers, test tubes and other things were sitting on every surface including the bed frames, which the mattresses had been removed from.

"Feel free to lay down on the mattress in the corner there."

I offered before moving to an odd plant in the corner of my room; it looked like some alien flytrap or something; it was maybe the size of a softball though, the oddes thing was several viners I had wired to an outlet and had various things plugged into. I pulled an anchovie out of a jar and fed it to the plant before looking back to Ishtar.

"Alright so first thing's first, that little injection, I just need to bring the chemicals to a boil to get the enzymes to react properly before I chill and administer it."

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Ishtar layed down on the mattress, Wow, you have alot of stuff here. Ishtar staired at the various tubes and other scientific equipment that is the room. Despite all the stuff in the room, it still felt a bit hollow.

The only thing that felt truely alive, was well the living plant in the room. Ishtar watched in amazement as Erica threw the plant an anchovie and it happily gulpped it down. What kind of a plant is that? It was clear that Ishtar understood little about the room, but still she was glad to be here with her new friend.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 am

I looked to Ishtar as she looked over my room with odd eyes as I was petting Peco listening to the words it said that only I could hear as I thought how to answer.

"You Can't tell the administration but, this is Peco. He's an experiment of mine, he's my first prototype here, only one that sprouted out of a thousand seeds. He's a bit of a first. Genetically engineered to be a living power plant. at it's full size... ever seen little shop of horrors? he'll be about as bit as that monster plant. he'll eat about as much as a normal sized man and have enough to power a sprawiling metropolis... well... actually not this one..."

I laughed faintly brushing my skirt off slightly as she realized she was rambling on about her work once more.
"He's powering my entire room, I'm completely independant of the school power supply... there I'll stop now."

I told her grabbing the nearest labcoat I had and closing it so I didn't have to change infront of Ishtar and could maintain my modesty.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Power your room? How does he do that? It was a bit confusing to Ishtar that a plant could be used for electricity. Of course science wasn't Ishtar's best subject, but she wasn't too bad it either. Such a thing seemed impossible to the blue haired student, but Ishtar's was slowly realizing if anyone would be able to make such a creature work, it was her new friend.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:59 pm

"Bioelectrogenisis! Same thing that allows an electric eel to create a current of 500 watts if it wants. I just altered the cells and the purpose to be suitable for plantlife. I just altered the venus flytrap to be able to process salty foods."

Alright so since she asked I decided to brag a little bit, it was a first for the world after all. why not brag? I wassss easily the most intellegent and creative mind on earth wasn't I... what... don't look at me like that... do you have a 245 IQ? Alright then... anyway.
I Looked to my plant and poured a bit of salt water into the pot.

"He's a total accident honestly but, In theory the neucleus of each of his cells sends impulses through themselves to allow an ion current at variable intervals using the sodium it digests and absorbs into itself to cause an electrical current and I harness that using these wires i've tied to the vines under the rubber gaskets along with a small converterbox to regulate them to common american numbers."

I smiled slightly at that nodding smiling simply before realizing I was supposed to be doing something for Ishtar.

"Oh right! the medication!... I don't have any of syringes so uhm... I'm going to do something unique and make it into a pill... just need to adjust it a wee bit, give me about two minutes to adjust the formula."

She nodded simply as she moved to a large bloated binder turning the pages.
"Oh right one other condition, no telling that I'm giving it to you, only tested it on myself so far so it's not quite... 'Legal' for me to be giving it out to people."
I laughed nervously to myself at that as I pulled out another sheet of paper ad began recalculation my formula.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Ah I see, so you modified the plant to produce electricity and have set up so you collect the electricity to power the room. Ishtar said that so she could confirm to herself, as much as to Erica, that she was following the brilliant student's conversation.

Ishtar had forgotten about why the two had come into the room until Erica reminded her. I won't tell anyone about it. I can keep secrets pretty well. Of course my condition has made it pretty easy so far.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 am

"Yeah, That's right!"
I was glad someone understood me when i talked. it was the better alternative to having to dumb down my explanations too much.

"Good good! Now i think I have it right..."
I offered a grin that I'm sure must have made me look mad but, hey! I am who I am can't do anything about that right? I combined the elements and minerals crushing them carefully into a fine powder. I gathered a few of what looked like pills and cracked them open, the empty gel caps i filled with the powder. i made about thirty sealing each one with a match.

"One a day for a month starting now and it 'Should' return some of your short term memory. Watch out for dizziness or nausea and you should be great."

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Thank you! You don't know how much it means to me! Ishtar couldn't believe that she would get her short term memory back! It was like a dream come true. No more having to write detailed notes, no more forgetting things.

You are very talented, Erica. I can't believe you made all of this. The blue haired student was simply in awe of her fellow student.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:58 am

"Now now ishtar don't expect perfect memory, I've only tested this on mice with Alzheimer and myself, It improved and stabilized memory function for the mice by about fourty percent and my own memory by about fifty... I can't promise much more than a change from the current 0, if I'm estimating right you'll have about 50% retention or fuzzy retention instead of complete. I'm sure anything is better than nothing though right?"

I smiled faintly hoping this didn't hurt her hopes too much.

"I am in the books as the highest I.Q. on earth you know. Don't get much more talented than that... though I can't remember dates to save my life. Can you believe I have a C in my history class?"

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Ishtar signed a bit. You right anything would better than right now. The realization that the notebook wasn't going away after all. Still there was good for the blue haired student. And I do appreciate the your helping me. It really does mean alot to me. Any improvement would make a huge positive impact in my life.

Ishtar smiled a bit as Erica related her story about not being able to remember dates. It was really nice of her to show her memory problems with dates as a way to show solidarity with Ishtar. I can understand. I use to have problems with dates as well. I try to remember one date and figure out the rest based on that date. It helps a little.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 am

I nodded a little to ishtar then as I put my tools away into their hiding place under my bed.
"Good idea actually!"

I smiled before continuing having noticed the sigh she gave me.
"I'll try to improve the formula, if I work hard enough I should be able to give your average human memory by the end of my freshmen year here, already did all my homework for the year so I have plenty of free time other than just showing up for class."

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Ishtar smiled a bit at Erica discussing she could work further on it. Oh I don't want to impose. You have done so much for me. To even get some of my memory means more than I can possible describe to you. It like a great curtain being open before a play. It's like I was gaining some control over my life again. Thank you.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"Trust me when I say it's not imposing at all. I enjoy having a goal. So no worries and don't mention it alright?"

I offered her a friendly smile and a wink as I moved to put away a few more things and feed my plant a little more before moving to my drawer and pulling out a small bag.
"wanna come with me into the woods? there's a nice place and I could use some help with doing some stuff."

I gathered a laptop case and camera case as well.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next